How many veterans has Trump hired?

Here are Trumps top Realtors for Trump International

Luxury Real Estate Agents Trump Luxury Realtors

Not a one ever served our country
do you really want to look at people that Donald Trump deals with?
Its a fairly simple thing to look at associations of your king obama and his manbeast moochcelle, or just as easy to look at associations of the wildebeest.
I think Donald Trumps associations will fair much better than your terrorist in chief.

Michelle Obama has done tremendous service to our returning vets and wounded vets

Why is it so hard to show where Trump has ever done anything?
Link?
and it would be nice to see a link that indicated that his/her/whatevers personal money was spent.

Show us some of what McCain has done for veterans.

He was in a better position to help vets. Way better than Trump will ever be.

Hell. McCain traded on his "hero" status all the way into Congress where he's been ever since.

Gotta laugh. Trump gives his honest opinion and not some pc bullshit and everyone jumps him.

I applaud him for speaking his mind.
McCain s Veteran Voting Record

Can anyone show me ANYTHING Trump has done to help our veterans? He bragged last week about his $10 billion wealth. How much has gone to aid disabled vets? Does Trump enterprises give veterans preferences

Are Trump executives veterans or are they draft dodgers like Trump?

So everyone who avoided the draft on a student exemption is a draft dodger now?

And he has no obligation to hire veterans and whether he does or not or to what charities he gives to is none of your fucking business is it?

Hell. McCain traded on his "hero" status all the way into Congress where he's been ever since.

Gotta laugh. Trump gives his honest opinion and not some pc bullshit and everyone jumps him.

Can anyone show me ANYTHING Trump has done to help our veterans? He bragged last week about his $10 billion wealth. How much has gone to aid disabled vets? Does Trump enterprises give veterans preferences

Oh brother. Trump runs many businesses and vets always get first preference for hiring.

If you want to know the stats get off your lazy ass, call and find out.

As for McCain. He's not a hero in my book. He's a guy who survived his time as a POW like many other vets have. Don't see anyone calling all those guys hero's.

Oh brother. Trump runs many businesses and vets always get first preference for hiring.

As for McCain. He's not a hero in my book. He's a guy who survived his time as a POW like many other vets have. Don't see anyone calling all those guys hero's.
The left doesn't see him as a hero either, they just think that this is going to make the right hate Donald Trump.
what the left fails to realize is that the vast majority of the right hates McCain because he is actually a democrat.

I say total bullshit

Show where any Trump business provides a veterans preference
Show where any exclusive Trump golf course provides a veterans preference

And he has no obligation to hire veterans and whether he does or not or to what charities he gives to is none of your fucking business is it?

It falls under the concept of...."people in glass houses"

Look it up

I say total bullshit

Show where any Trump business provides a veterans preference
Show where any exclusive Trump golf course provides a veterans preference

LMAO Show that he doesn't. LOL

Look it up

Not really.

And no matter how you spin it what Trump does in his businesses or with his money is none of your fucking business.

We know one thing about Trump and vets though.

He didn't let vets die while waiting for medical treatment like Mc Cain and the rest of the fucking idiots in DC did he?

Last edited:

Look it up

Not really.

And no matter how you spin it what Trump does in his businesses or with his money is none of your fucking business.

He didn't let vets dies while waiting for medical treatment like Mc Cain and the rest of the fucking idiots in DC did he?

Show where McCain did

Look it up

Not really.

He didn't let vets dies while waiting for medical treatment like Mc Cain and the rest of the fucking idiots in DC did he?

Show where McCain did
From McCains book.

"Desperate, I tried to bargain with him. 'Take me to the hospital and I'll give you the information you want.' I didn't intend to keep my word, reasoning that after my injuries had been treated, I would be strong enough to deal with the consequences of not holding up my end of the bargain,'' McCain wrote.
As for never cooperating with Vietnamese, McCain also admits he eventually gave up information about his ship and Navy squadron. "I regret very much having done so,'' he wrote.

Look it up

Not really.

Show where McCain did
From McCains book.

"Desperate, I tried to bargain with him. 'Take me to the hospital and I'll give you the information you want.' I didn't intend to keep my word, reasoning that after my injuries had been treated, I would be strong enough to deal with the consequences of not holding up my end of the bargain,'' McCain wrote.
As for never cooperating with Vietnamese, McCain also admits he eventually gave up information about his ship and Navy squadron. "I regret very much having done so,'' he wrote.

You ever been tortured?

Look it up

Not really.

Show where McCain did
From McCains book.

You ever been tortured?
Have you?

Look it up

Not really.

Show where McCain did

It's a government agency and McCain IS government.

And McCains office was very slow to respond to a whistle blower regarding the scandal by the time they did the whistle blower had found someone else to help him

Of course McCain denies the slow action while vets were dying.

Look it up

Not really.

Show where McCain did

And McCains office was very slow to respond to a whistle blower regarding the scandal by the time they did the whistle blower had found someone else to help him

The VA is in the executive branch

Sen McCain was one of the loudest critics of the VA. Don't seem to remember Trump objecting at the time....I believe he was feuding with Rosie O'Donnell at the time

Trump is attacking Vietnam war hero McCain on his failure to support our veterans

How many veterans has Donald Trump hired?
How many of his executives are veterans?
Has Trump ever gone out of his way to ensure veterans can get jobs?
How many veterans are members of Trumps elite golf courses?

Uhmm, what is your point here?

You shouldn't ask questions you do not know the answers to, at least in politics. You very well could be shining Trump's shoes on this one!

And consider all the crap he stepped into--bleeec!:eusa_sick:

Look it up

Not really.

Show where McCain did

The VA is in the executive branch

Sen McCain was one of the loudest critics of the VA. Don't seem to remember Trump objecting at the time....I believe he was feuding with Rosie O'Donnell at the time

It's easy to be outraged after the fact

He was so outraged when the whistle blower came directly to him that he was no help at all

Forum List

Back