How many veterans has Trump hired?

Show us some of what McCain has done for veterans.

He was in a better position to help vets. Way better than Trump will ever be.

Hell. McCain traded on his "hero" status all the way into Congress where he's been ever since.

Gotta laugh. Trump gives his honest opinion and not some pc bullshit and everyone jumps him.

I applaud him for speaking his mind.
McCain s Veteran Voting Record

Can anyone show me ANYTHING Trump has done to help our veterans? He bragged last week about his $10 billion wealth. How much has gone to aid disabled vets? Does Trump enterprises give veterans preferences

Are Trump executives veterans or are they draft dodgers like Trump?
Here is one where The more than honorable Donald Trump gave 25k to a Veteran.
your turn now, show me what the hildabeest or that piece of shit obama has done from their personal stash.
I have more, so we can play the game and see who gives more.
WHOA Donald Trump Just Gave Freed Marine Tahmooressi a MAJOR Surprise - The Political Insider

Trump is attacking Vietnam war hero McCain on his failure to support our veterans

How many veterans has Donald Trump hired?
How many of his executives are veterans?
Has Trump ever gone out of his way to ensure veterans can get jobs?
How many veterans are members of Trumps elite golf courses?

Buisness is different from charity, you don't hire someone because you want to help them. You hire them because you believe they can help your business. Thread fail.

Bull shit

Many, many businesses go out of their way to hire not only veterans but disabled veterans

Where is Trump?

Has he EVER hired a disabled vet?

Who are you to tell Trump who he should hire? He is running businesses. It's up to him to do what he feels is in the best interests of those businesses. He's doing a fine job. End of story.

Trump is attacking Vietnam war hero McCain on his failure to support our veterans

Buisness is different from charity, you don't hire someone because you want to help them. You hire them because you believe they can help your business. Thread fail.

Bull shit

Many, many businesses go out of their way to hire not only veterans but disabled veterans

Where is Trump?

Who are you to tell Trump who he should hire? He is running businesses. It's up to him to do what he feels is in the best interests of those businesses. He's doing a fine job. End of story.

Trump has been a champion of veterans rights for all of one week

Who the fuck mis he to condemn McCains record with veterans when he has never done one thing help our vetrans

A ten billion dollar corporation and he does NOTHING for vets?

Here are Trumps top Realtors for Trump International

Luxury Real Estate Agents Trump Luxury Realtors

Not a one ever served our country
do you really want to look at people that Donald Trump deals with?
Its a fairly simple thing to look at associations of your king obama and his manbeast moochcelle, or just as easy to look at associations of the wildebeest.
I think Donald Trumps associations will fair much better than your terrorist in chief.

Its a fairly simple thing to look at associations of your king obama and his manbeast moochcelle, or just as easy to look at associations of the wildebeest.
I think Donald Trumps associations will fair much better than your terrorist in chief.
It is when you talk like that that you expose yourself as a loose cannon and person of low intelligence and character. Why should anyone pay attention to a freak like you?

Bull shit

Where is Trump?

Who the fuck mis he to condemn McCains record with veterans when he has never done one thing help our vetrans

Then he has been at it a week longer than obama has. As a matter of fact, the terrorist in chief has another 4 dead service members blood on his hands.
I would think the liberals would be outraged considering how much they are suddenly supporting the troops after years of neglect.

It is when you talk like that that you expose yourself as a loose cannon and person of low intelligence and character. Why should anyone pay attention to a freak like you?
Its perfectly ok to say you agree with me and are not able to disprove what I say.

Michelle Obama has done tremendous service to our returning vets and wounded vets

Why is it so hard to show where Trump has ever done anything?

Michelle Obama has done tremendous service to our returning vets and wounded vets

With who's money. Easy to spend other peoples money.
and exactly what has she done.

Its perfectly ok to say you agree with me and are not able to disprove what I say.
The adjectives you enjoy using to describe the first lady expose you as an immature asshole.

Bull shit

Where is Trump?

Then he has been at it a week longer than obama has. As a matter of fact, the terrorist in chief has another 4 dead service members blood on his hands.
I would think the liberals would be outraged considering how much they are suddenly supporting the troops after years of neglect.

Go troll someone else

Bull shit

Where is Trump?

Go troll someone else
Dont think so.
can you give a good reason why its worse to question the rhinos hero status, but ok to let our service men be killed?
Im just curious how you justify that thinking.

The adjectives you enjoy using to describe the first lady expose you as an immature asshole.
I think they describe him rather closely.

What Michelle Obama has done for vets

Veterans and families get a boost from Michelle Obama Jill Biden - CBS News

What has Trump International ever done to help vets? Why are none of his executives vets? Why doesn't he hire wounded vets?
None of that comes out of his pockets. and if his mate would not have stripped the military so much, this might not have been an issue.
Now, again, how much has the first transvestite taken from her own pocket.
he is pretty good at taking from others.

What has Trump International ever done to help vets? Why are none of his executives vets? Why doesn't he hire wounded vets?
None of that comes out of his pockets. and if his mate would not have stripped the military so much, this might not have been an issue.
Troll thinks he is worthy of a response

Troll thinks he is worthy of a response
Its ok that you admit Im right.
its the first step in your recovery, pretty soon you might even have a job.

Link?

Forum List

Back