How many votes for Biden were Fraudulent?

I’ll repeat. I’m not challenging the data, I’m challenging your interpretation of it. I’m not going down a data wormhole, I can assume all the data in 2000 mules is valid and still say that it does not prove a stolen election
Then what does multiple trips to boxes and non profits prove?

merlin_173635797_c9205677-aa2d-4df9-b28f-6a642fc1d848-superJumbo.jpg

^ Biden Rally

Great example of a presidential candidate exhibiting responsible behavior during a pandemic. No wonder America elected him. Imagine how America would have turned on him had he been irresponsible by holding large rallies during a pandemic where rally goers stood shoulder-to-shoulder while being discouraged from wearing a mask. :cuckoo:

Great example of a presidential candidate exhibiting responsible behavior during a pandemic. No wonder America elected him. Imagine how America would have turned on him had he been irresponsible by holding large rallies during a pandemic where rally goers stood shoulder-to-shoulder while being discouraged from wearing a mask. :cuckoo:
Hiding in your basement is responsible behavior for you? I bet it is. How is your basement?

Then what does multiple trips to boxes and non profits prove?

Which nonprofits?? I asked you that when the movie first came out but your only answer was to pretend D'Souza would release it. Well? I't going on a month -- which nonprofits...?

Which nonprofits?? I asked you that when the movie first came out but your only answer was to pretend D'Souza would release it. Well? I't going on a month -- which nonprofits...?
Dinesh D’Souza’s “2000 Mules” documentary exposed even more shocking evidence that the 2020 Presidential Election was stolen in Arizona, and RINO Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich refuses to do anything about it.

The bombshell film presented Irrefutable evidence of systematic wide-scale voter fraud discovered by True The Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht and 30-year election intelligence expert Greg Phillips

Using publicly available geotracking data from the cellphones of ballot trafficking “Mules” and over four million minutes of security footage from dropboxes across the country, True The Vote shows us exactly how Democrats rigged the 2020 election with mail-in voter fraud.

Catherine and Greg purchased cellphone geotracking data from October 1st, 2020, through the 2020 General Election in key swing states across the country and narrowed their search parameters to pinpoint their Mules. Individuals who made unique trips to ten or more ballot drop boxes and five or more visits to a nonprofit organization were identified as ballot Mules.

“When we started the project, we had to figure out how are we going to describe the individuals and the elements involved, and to us, it felt a lot like a cartel… So we began to use that vernacular. A Mule is, by our definition, a person that is involved in picking up ballots from locations and running them to the drop boxes,” said Catherine Engelbrecht.

The Mules were discovered picking up ballots from Democratic nonprofits or “stash houses” in each state and dropping them off at various ballot dropboxes around town.

I told you the non-profits will be identified. Do you really think they will be anything but Left wing fanatics and criminals? Think again.

I am claiming D'Souza made Bump and you look like fools. Not that it is hard to do.

LOL

By confessing he doesn't actually have any videos of anyone dropping off ballots more than once.

4 million minutes of video. That's 7.6 years worth -- and not one person caught on camera doing what he claims 54,000 people did.

:cuckoo:

LOL

By confessing he doesn't actually have any videos of anyone dropping off ballots more than once.

4 million minutes of video. That's 7.6 years worth -- and not one person caught on camera doing what he claims 54,000 people did.

:cuckoo:
He never said that. Stop lying, they got caught. More people are realizing it every day.

Forum List

Back