How many votes for Biden were Fraudulent?

Wrong, that’s not how fraud is proven. And there are many plausible explanations you just refuse to engage in a discussion about them
Your explanations are not plausible. Do you go to store pick up one item and go back 30 times a day to get another item each time?

Your explanations are not plausible. Do you go to store pick up one item and go back 30 times a day to get another item each time?
They are very polausible there are many plausible explanations and your insistence on ONLY your claim is absolutely fuckin stupid,.

Especially because the hracking data is proven to be imprecise.

you are a proven liar

So Trump only got 54 million, huh?

merlin_173635797_c9205677-aa2d-4df9-b28f-6a642fc1d848-superJumbo.jpg

^ Biden Rally

It is not made up. They got caught and you clinging to fact you think the behavior is not highly unusual and not fraud is just fucking ridiculous.

Of course it was made up. Phillips admitted it...

"The movie graphics are not literal interpretations of our data.” ~ Gregg Phillips

They are very polausible there are many plausible explanations and your insistence on ONLY your claim is absolutely fuckin stupid,.

Especially because the hracking data is proven to be imprecise.

you are a proven liar
You have not posted one source. Go away idiot.

Of course it was made up. Phillips admitted it...

"The movie graphics are not literal interpretations of our data.” ~ Gregg Phillips
My pillow guy did the same thing in his blockbuster flop documentary. All fake charts that anybody could make in excel or photoshop. It was laughable.

Fa

Faun has posted quote after quote and referred to the movie as a direct source. You’ve ignored every point.
You do not have any points. There is no logical explanation for that kind of proven activity but fraud.

Let's see a quote.

Bump: But you don’t actually show that. You at no point in the movie show, “Here is the geotracking data. We saw the bike guy, for example, or the dog guy. We saw them heading to this location. Then boom, there they were at this date and time. And then they went on to this place where there is no camera.” You never showed that.

You never actually prove or show any evidence for what you claim is fundamentally happening. The burden is on you to provide the evidence, not on me to rebut it. And that’s really one of the challenges that this whole movie has.

D’Souza: This is the problem is that there is a difference between what a movie does and what a law court does. What a law court would do is they would say: You know what? This is all very suspicious and what we need to do is raid the stash houses and what we need to do is arrest the mules. Now, happily, we have the cellphone IDs of all the mules, so we can unmask them — which is to say we can get their names, we can go talk to them. Who paid you? How much? How is this organized? Who organized it? That’s a logical next step in any other investigation. That’s what they would do. They wouldn’t go to the filmmaker and say, “Wait a minute. How come you have not, in fact, verified? How come you haven’t gone into these stash houses and found out who these mules are?” The answer is, that is the logical next step. So some of the questions you are raising —

You do not have any points. There is no logical explanation for that kind of proven activity but fraud.
Of course there is. You’re just too weak to engage in a discussion about it. Last time I tried you sent dozens of evasive replies and then ditched the conversation

Then prove the data is fake. Can you do that?
I’ll repeat. I’m not challenging the data, I’m challenging your interpretation of it. I’m not going down a data wormhole, I can assume all the data in 2000 mules is valid and still say that it does not prove a stolen election

Bump: But you don’t actually show that. You at no point in the movie show, “Here is the geotracking data. We saw the bike guy, for example, or the dog guy. We saw them heading to this location. Then boom, there they were at this date and time. And then they went on to this place where there is no camera.” You never showed that.

You never actually prove or show any evidence for what you claim is fundamentally happening. The burden is on you to provide the evidence, not on me to rebut it. And that’s really one of the challenges that this whole movie has.

D’Souza: This is the problem is that there is a difference between what a movie does and what a law court does. What a law court would do is they would say: You know what? This is all very suspicious and what we need to do is raid the stash houses and what we need to do is arrest the mules. Now, happily, we have the cellphone IDs of all the mules, so we can unmask them — which is to say we can get their names, we can go talk to them. Who paid you? How much? How is this organized? Who organized it? That’s a logical next step in any other investigation. That’s what they would do. They wouldn’t go to the filmmaker and say, “Wait a minute. How come you have not, in fact, verified? How come you haven’t gone into these stash houses and found out who these mules are?” The answer is, that is the logical next step. So some of the questions you are raising —
D'Souza debunked that moron. I posted the video of him doing it.

Then prove the data is fake. Can you do that?

Your strawman fails you every time you try that but sadly, it's all you have.

No one is claiming the data is fake. Truth be told, no one actually knows since only a handful of people, led by a lying Gregg Phillips, has actually seen the data. Still, no one is saying it's fake. What is being said is that lines on a map do not show someone dropping off ballots.

To reach that conclusion, you can only assume that is what happened. I even quoted D'Souza confessing he assumed that's what happened.

Assumptions are not proof.

Forum List

Back