How many weeks before the shooting starts?

How many weeks til SHTF?

• Total voters
I'm giving it ten weeks max before we're in a full blown civil war.

It's obvious this election dispute will resolved at the ammo box instead of the courts and ballot/jury box.

Prediction:
Courts rule in Trump's favor, election is overturned, BLM/antifa begin to burn down entire cities (not just portions of them like over the summer...the entirety of the cities).

This kinda crap is why we will take your guns.

"This kinda crap is why we will take your guns."

Because he thinks Trump will win in court and BLM/Antifa will violently revolt? Well aren't you a good little authoritarian.

You know that isn't what I meant.

It's obvious this election dispute will resolved at the ammo box instead of the courts and ballot/jury box.

Prediction:
Courts rule in Trump's favor, election is overturned, BLM/antifa begin to burn down entire cities (not just portions of them like over the summer...the entirety of the cities).

The bulk of the tens of millions of people who voted for Trump are already prepared to accept his loss. My own father is one of them—or rather he was—until I showed him a certain letter sent by a certain Catholic Archbishop to our President, but that is beside the point. Point is, as someone else mentioned above, Americans have too much to lose if they fight back with anything other than a television remote; using it to mute CNN or MSNBC, and next gen. game consoles just came out so patriotism takes a far back seat to tech toys, don't ya know?

Then there's the actual act of "fighting" back. Even well trained, elite soldiers must, before firing a shot at the enemy, get themselves psychologically over a mental "hump" or obstacle which naturally prevents human beings from taking potshots at each other. If an Army Ranger with months and months of extreme combat training has to talk himself into engaging the enemy, Joe American gun owner patriot is never going to get there, at least not until the "enemy" is kicking down his front door—and maybe not even then.

A shooting war could break out in tiny pockets around the country, but if it does it will be in response to implementation of draconian COVID restrictions—not because the man an American voted for was cheated out of a second term. See . . . people in general need to work themselves up to violence (unless they are very drunk or very angry) and the other thing they need in order to fight is company, lots of it, and assurances. They need other like minded individuals to sort of hold their hands and they need some kind of permission, be it from God, the President or their wives, to quake it up in the streets. Soldiers are no different; it is much easier to fight and kill in war when 127 or 11 other sorry pricks just like you have been given the short end of the same shaft. Been that way in all deployed armies since the beginning of time.

My new and improved prediction is similar to yours but deviates in important areas. I also believe the election will be called for Donald Trump. And I believe mass riots could ensue. But I also believe the mainstream media will never call it for Trump—not unless they want the country to burn. So I think what will happen is they will find some way to let us know Trump actually won but still certify the election for Biden. This will put the "ball" in the hands of Trump supporters and the minute one lowly Trump supporter hints at doing something about it a very nasty example will be made out of that poor guy which will put the renewed fear of Jesus into all other Trump voters.

And then the Great Reset continues to pick up momentum and you have to open the Bible and read the end book to understand what happens next.

Prediction:

The bulk of the tens of millions of people who voted for Trump are already prepared to accept his loss. My own father is one of them—or rather he was—until I showed him a certain letter sent by a certain Catholic Archbishop to our President, but that is beside the point. Point is, as someone else mentioned above, Americans have too much to lose if they fight back with anything other than a television remote; using it to mute CNN or MSNBC, and next gen. game consoles just came out so patriotism takes a far back seat to tech toys, don't ya know?

Then there's the actual act of "fighting" back. Even well trained, elite soldiers must, before firing a shot at the enemy, get themselves psychologically over a mental "hump" or obstacle which naturally prevents human beings from taking potshots at each other. If an Army Ranger with months and months of extreme combat training has to talk himself into engaging the enemy, Joe American gun owner patriot is never going to get there, at least not until the "enemy" is kicking down his front door—and maybe not even then.

A shooting war could break out in tiny pockets around the country, but if it does it will be in response to implementation of draconian COVID restrictions—not because the man an American voted for was cheated out of a second term. See . . . people in general need to work themselves up to violence (unless they are very drunk or very angry) and the other thing they need in order to fight is company, lots of it, and assurances. They need other like minded individuals to sort of hold their hands and they need some kind of permission, be it from God, the President or their wives, to quake it up in the streets. Soldiers are no different; it is much easier to fight and kill in war when 127 or 11 other sorry pricks just like you have been given the short end of the same shaft. Been that way in all deployed armies since the beginning of time.

My new and improved prediction is similar to yours but deviates in important areas. I also believe the election will be called for Donald Trump. And I believe mass riots could ensue. But I also believe the mainstream media will never call it for Trump—not unless they want the country to burn. So I think what will happen is they will find some way to let us know Trump actually won but still certify the election for Biden. This will put the "ball" in the hands of Trump supporters and the minute one lowly Trump supporter hints at doing something about it a very nasty example will be made out of that poor guy which will put the renewed fear of Jesus into all other Trump voters.

And then the Great Reset continues to pick up momentum and you have to open the Bible and read the end book to understand what happens next.

This here is my biggest fear.

The courts ruling in Trump's favor overturning the election...and mainstream media not even covering it and continuing to call Biden the winner.

There will be riots after the people who support the Dems find out Biden lost. But it will all be handled swiftly. The military will be on standby. Also, if anyone is out and about burning businesses down and rioting and looting will be charged with terrorism.

I agree with the OP. I don't see either side being willing to accept that the other side won. Even if that doesn't start a shooting war Biden's unConstitutional agenda way well.

Prediction:

No you won't.

Prediction:

Hey, ASSHOLE, come and TRY to take MY gun..........................................................................................:ahole-1:

And you think that kinda rhetoric helps?

Oh how DARE he object to your knee-jerk authoritarian attitude?
(Sarcasm)

Prediction:

It ain't that hard.... people around here will kill over a road rage dispute.
It doesn't take a lot.

Prediction:

Will you be coming personally?

Prediction:

It ain't that hard.... people around here will kill over a road rage dispute.
It doesn't take a lot.

If things get out of hand the US military will be dispatched. That’s a far different kettle of fish.

Prediction:

Even though T won ..if they overturn the fake election you would have every city burned to the ground.
Trump will have to leave in several weeks but he should never concede a fake election

Meanwhile..I read somewhere that Lynn Wood says Trump won by 400 electoral votes and they can prove it.

Time will tell.

tRump got schlonged and that has already been proven!!!!

MAGA

And what’s being proven now is how Democrats cheated...You didn’t win shit.

Show me all these winning court cases so far.

You can't because they do not exist except in yours and tRump's mind.

MAGA

Prediction:
Courts rule in Trump's favor, election is overturned, BLM/antifa begin to burn down entire cities (not just portions of them like over the summer...the entirety of the cities). ...

Hmm ... You will not do civil war, because you are cowards. :lol: ... No need for you to understand this strange form of German humor, because we don't have humor. - I hope you make some nice films about your civil war version 2. And no sex please. Brutal, cruel, violent films are free for teenagers ... but to learn something about love and sex is censored.

PS: I guess it could be a good idea to let bring every murderer a mother her dead child home. Unarmed - with a sword in the hands of the mother, who could not kill the murderer of her child, because she would kill in this case another mothers child.

Last edited:
Meanwhile..I read somewhere that Lynn Wood says Trump won by 400 electoral votes and they can prove it.

Time will tell.

MAGA

MAGA

The court cases are just starting....Many cases are lost before the wins come....Clearly you don’t understand hoe the judicial system works.

Prediction:

I've been saying almost exactly what you said in the first 3 paragraphs when this topic of a shooting civil war is brought up. No chance of a full blown civil war anytime in the near future. Things would have to get very bad for the vast majority of Americans...hunger, loss of property/possessions, societal breakdown, etc. As long as people have access to bigscreen TVs with 24/7 streaming entertainment, stocked grocery stores, the internet, food delivery, and unlimited electricity and air conditioning/heat, there's no chance those people are going to risk death, jail time, and losing their families to be among the first to shoot people as combatants in this shooting civil war. That kind of thing just doesn't happen in countries with a populous that is nearly as comfortable, insulated and pacified as the average American.

I also had a similar prediction to yours about what would happen to the first person to pull a trigger in any anomolous pocket of escalated tension, and that prediction has already come true. His name is Kyle Rittenhouse, and he is currently locked up in jail facing murder charges, while being characterized as a lunatic white supremacist by the media (and Joe Biden's campaign ads). Few on the right are even talking about him anymore, he got lipservice support for one news cycle, and now he's basically alone on an island, yesterday's newspaper.

Time will tell.

MAGA

MAGA

The court cases are just starting....Many cases are lost before the wins come....Clearly you don’t understand hoe the judicial system works.

ROTFLMFAO
The hoe is you and tRump.
tRump got schlonged!!!!
MAGA!!!!!

Forum List

Back