How many weeks before the shooting starts?

How many weeks til SHTF?

• Total voters
I certainly cannot take all your options off the table, but would bet strongly against Secession.
It never really works out that well, and if it is going to end in a fight, you might as well just start fighting.

I think secession is the easiest, IF the State being seceded from doesn't fight it (as the North did in the U.S. Civil War). When the Soviet Union broke up in 1991, that's how: secession of everyone, like an explosion. The whole recent Ukraine thing was Putin's effort to get that one valuable part tacked back on. Scotland tried to secede recently, but lost the vote, barely. Some of them are still agitating for secession. There are and have been secession movements all over the world, and they often work: Bangladesh seceding from Pakistan some decades ago, for instance. This country is deeply geographically unstable, with the Left Coast and the East Coast similar but widely separated, the South different from the Midwest, the northern plains nothing like the left coast. I figure six countries. In a weekend. It has to happen fast, as all those other secessions that seceded did -- a very few days. Because otherwise, people will stop it. But the economic and defense advantages to this large country are huge, so there's a lot of friction against it.

But it's too heterogeneous to survive now.

I think secession is the easiest, IF the State being seceded from doesn't fight it (as the North did in the U.S. Civil War). When the Soviet Union broke up in 1991, that's how: secession of everyone, like an explosion. The whole recent Ukraine thing was Putin's effort to get that one valuable part tacked back on. Scotland tried to secede recently, but lost the vote, barely. Some of them are still agitating for secession. There are and have been secession movements all over the world, and they often work: Bangladesh seceding from Pakistan some decades ago, for instance. This country is deeply geographically unstable, with the Left Coast and the East Coast similar but widely separated, the South different from the Midwest, the northern plains nothing like the left coast. I figure six countries. In a weekend. It has to happen fast, as all those other secessions that seceded did -- a very few days. Because otherwise, people will stop it. But the economic and defense advantages to this large country are huge, so there's a lot of friction against it.

But it's too heterogeneous to survive now.

I am just suggesting that Secession is like trying to kick the can down the road.
I know a lot of people who want their country back more than wanting to build another one.

Perhaps they were foolish in letting people try to kick the can down the road thus far.

I'm giving it ten weeks max before we're in a full blown civil war.

It's obvious this election dispute will resolved at the ammo box instead of the courts and ballot/jury box.

Prediction:
Courts rule in Trump's favor, election is overturned, BLM/antifa begin to burn down entire cities (not just portions of them like over the summer...the entirety of the cities).

This kinda crap is why we will take your guns.

Hey, ASSHOLE, come and TRY to take MY gun........................................................................................

Says the mentally challenged (I.Q, MAYBE 80) piece of pussified human EXCREMENT, that SOMEHOW passes for a human being. To say "Winnie"Winco is an embarrassment to ALL things good and smart is an UNDERSTATEMENT. THIS motherfucker, is DUMB, QUITE DUMB........................................................................ :(

I know a lot of people who want their country back more than wanting to build another one.

Perhaps they were foolish in letting people try to kick the can down the road thus far.

Yeah, they were foolish, because there was a tipping point, and it's tipped now, in my opinion. I think we might have up to ten years, but not more, and maybe less. Too bad to have pushed the vote to more and more and more parasites. No state can survive that. Democracy has only survived when there were strong guards against impoverished people voting, because they will always vote to take all the money and then the government crashes. The same thing happening to us is happening in Britain --- they let in a nonviable amount of illegals and other immigrants and push them to vote, so the rioting and crime and terrorism is increasing.

It's obvious this election dispute will resolved at the ammo box instead of the courts and ballot/jury box.

Prediction:
Courts rule in Trump's favor, election is overturned, BLM/antifa begin to burn down entire cities (not just portions of them like over the summer...the entirety of the cities).

Hey, ASSHOLE, come and TRY to take MY gun........................................................................................

Says the mentally challenged (I.Q, MAYBE 80) piece of pussified human EXCREMENT, that SOMEHOW passes for a human being. To say "Winnie"Winco is an embarrassment to ALL things good and smart is an UNDERSTATEMENT. THIS motherfucker, is DUMB, QUITE DUMB........................................................................ :(

Yes, our little "Winnie" Winco is stupid beyond BELIEF...............................................................................:mm:

Prediction:

Hey, ASSHOLE, come and TRY to take MY gun..........................................................................................:ahole-1:
you don’t have a gun you pussy. You have cats and live with your sister.

Winnie, you are an EXTREMELY stupid MOTHERFUCKER. Please get help for your SERIOUS lack of intelligence.....................:springbed:

Prediction:

Hey, ASSHOLE, come and TRY to take MY gun..........................................................................................:ahole-1:

^^^ David Koresh's last words.

Yeah, they were foolish, because there was a tipping point, and it's tipped now, in my opinion. I think we might have up to ten years, but not more, and maybe less. Too bad to have pushed the vote to more and more and more parasites. No state can survive that. Democracy has only survived when there were strong guards against impoverished people voting, because they will always vote to take all the money and then the government crashes. The same thing happening to us is happening in Britain --- they let in a nonviable amount of illegals and other immigrants and push them to vote, so the rioting and crime and terrorism is increasing.

The parasites are beginning to mass at our southern border again. 69k caught last month, a significant increase. Coyotes are drumming up business by telling illegals Biden is going to let them stay.

I think it has more to do with expanding the Government's role beyond what was intended as far as the People actually having more say-so where they are.
Democracy is not necessarily bad, except when it is abused.

Prediction:

I'll take that bet. You under-estimate two things:

1) That most of your conservative arm chair commandos are quivering chickenshits. And aren't willing to put their own lives on the line to support their 'ideals'. And by 'ideals', I mean their perpetual perception of their own victimhood.

When your only unifying ideology is being a victim, you've fetishized failure. And failures don't start civil wars. They just fit their 8-ball gag and keep complaining about who fucked them.

2) How batshit crazy the election denial conspiracy theorists appear to those who aren't fully indoctrinated into the Trump Cult. Even Tucker Carlson gave that last disasterous news conference a solid 'wtf, guys' where Gulliani had pudding running down his face, while he and Sydney started babbling about George Soros and Hugo "I've been dead since 2013" Chavez as rigging the election.

As your ilk gets more shrill and appear more crazy.....you'll lose what support you do have. So you won't have the numbers for your imaginary civil war. At best, you'll have a bugaloo ambushing a cop or a pick up with a Trump flag run through a farmer's market.

But thank you for your sharing your civil war fantasies.

What are Trumpers going to do when they are found guilty of TREASON for taking up arms against the People of the United States and sentenced to death?

If they take up arms, they are armed ... If the sentence is death, they have nothing to lose killing you.
It's stupid things like what you posted, that do more to build resolve than anything else.

No, it just shows everyone how uneducated and stupid you are not knowing the difference.
But you doubled down with your foolish predictions and then your vote for tRUMP!

1605897795683.png

Prediction:

The bulk of the tens of millions of people who voted for Trump are already prepared to accept his loss. My own father is one of them—or rather he was—until I showed him a certain letter sent by a certain Catholic Archbishop to our President, but that is beside the point. Point is, as someone else mentioned above, Americans have too much to lose if they fight back with anything other than a television remote; using it to mute CNN or MSNBC, and next gen. game consoles just came out so patriotism takes a far back seat to tech toys, don't ya know?

Then there's the actual act of "fighting" back. Even well trained, elite soldiers must, before firing a shot at the enemy, get themselves psychologically over a mental "hump" or obstacle which naturally prevents human beings from taking potshots at each other. If an Army Ranger with months and months of extreme combat training has to talk himself into engaging the enemy, Joe American gun owner patriot is never going to get there, at least not until the "enemy" is kicking down his front door—and maybe not even then.

A shooting war could break out in tiny pockets around the country, but if it does it will be in response to implementation of draconian COVID restrictions—not because the man an American voted for was cheated out of a second term. See . . . people in general need to work themselves up to violence (unless they are very drunk or very angry) and the other thing they need in order to fight is company, lots of it, and assurances. They need other like minded individuals to sort of hold their hands and they need some kind of permission, be it from God, the President or their wives, to quake it up in the streets. Soldiers are no different; it is much easier to fight and kill in war when 127 or 11 other sorry pricks just like you have been given the short end of the same shaft. Been that way in all deployed armies since the beginning of time.

My new and improved prediction is similar to yours but deviates in important areas. I also believe the election will be called for Donald Trump. And I believe mass riots could ensue. But I also believe the mainstream media will never call it for Trump—not unless they want the country to burn. So I think what will happen is they will find some way to let us know Trump actually won but still certify the election for Biden. This will put the "ball" in the hands of Trump supporters and the minute one lowly Trump supporter hints at doing something about it a very nasty example will be made out of that poor guy which will put the renewed fear of Jesus into all other Trump voters.

And then the Great Reset continues to pick up momentum and you have to open the Bible and read the end book to understand what happens next.
It ain't that hard.... people around here will kill over a road rage dispute.
It doesn't take a lot.

If things get out of hand the US military will be dispatched. That’s a far different kettle of fish.
I think the US military is smart enough to stay the hell out of it.
Over half of them all live off post. How many of their houses need to catch fire before they decide to stay on post and let the civilians sort it out?
Marshall Law. They start burning again, and Trump is named winner...he won't be fucking around any more waiting for mayors and governors to ask for help.
In that case you should probably learn how to spell Martial Law. Dumbass.

You the interweb spelling police now?

Why does the OP believe that “the courts” will overturn the election when Trump’s legal team has abandoned that hope?

Trump’s ONLY play is to apply pressure to the electors in swing states in an attempt to get them to throw their votes to him in defiance of the election results.

You fucking morons are right there with him on that. Fuck you.

Just because Rachel and the eunuch and other MSM talking heads called it for Biden and told you his legal team quit does not make it so. You've eaten and swallowed an entire banquet of duped. Massive indigestion incoming . . .

I heard his legal team quit the effort yesterday...live on C-span. You believe that they had that presser because things have gone so well for them in court?

Rudy called the election fraudulent yesterday dozens of times. He explicitly told the judge in PA that he was NOT CLAIMING FRAUD.

Idiot.

Georgia certified their results. Election is over now. I suspect that there will be minimal shooting, once the 30ish percent of the voting age population that voted for Troompa Loompa realize how outnumbered they are (if any of them are sufficiently smart enough to know that 2/3 is greater than 1/3)

Forum List

Back