How many weeks before the shooting starts?

How many weeks til SHTF?

• Total voters
I'm giving it ten weeks max before we're in a full blown civil war.

It's obvious this election dispute will resolved at the ammo box instead of the courts and ballot/jury box.

Prediction:
Courts rule in Trump's favor, election is overturned, BLM/antifa begin to burn down entire cities (not just portions of them like over the summer...the entirety of the cities).

The bulk of the tens of millions of people who voted for Trump are already prepared to accept his loss. My own father is one of them—or rather he was—until I showed him a certain letter sent by a certain Catholic Archbishop to our President, but that is beside the point. Point is, as someone else mentioned above, Americans have too much to lose if they fight back with anything other than a television remote; using it to mute CNN or MSNBC, and next gen. game consoles just came out so patriotism takes a far back seat to tech toys, don't ya know?

Then there's the actual act of "fighting" back. Even well trained, elite soldiers must, before firing a shot at the enemy, get themselves psychologically over a mental "hump" or obstacle which naturally prevents human beings from taking potshots at each other. If an Army Ranger with months and months of extreme combat training has to talk himself into engaging the enemy, Joe American gun owner patriot is never going to get there, at least not until the "enemy" is kicking down his front door—and maybe not even then.

A shooting war could break out in tiny pockets around the country, but if it does it will be in response to implementation of draconian COVID restrictions—not because the man an American voted for was cheated out of a second term. See . . . people in general need to work themselves up to violence (unless they are very drunk or very angry) and the other thing they need in order to fight is company, lots of it, and assurances. They need other like minded individuals to sort of hold their hands and they need some kind of permission, be it from God, the President or their wives, to quake it up in the streets. Soldiers are no different; it is much easier to fight and kill in war when 127 or 11 other sorry pricks just like you have been given the short end of the same shaft. Been that way in all deployed armies since the beginning of time.

My new and improved prediction is similar to yours but deviates in important areas. I also believe the election will be called for Donald Trump. And I believe mass riots could ensue. But I also believe the mainstream media will never call it for Trump—not unless they want the country to burn. So I think what will happen is they will find some way to let us know Trump actually won but still certify the election for Biden. This will put the "ball" in the hands of Trump supporters and the minute one lowly Trump supporter hints at doing something about it a very nasty example will be made out of that poor guy which will put the renewed fear of Jesus into all other Trump voters.

And then the Great Reset continues to pick up momentum and you have to open the Bible and read the end book to understand what happens next.
It ain't that hard.... people around here will kill over a road rage dispute.
It doesn't take a lot.

Yes, everyone as of late does seem to be taken by that "Gleam of Caine" in their little eyes . . .

It's obvious this election dispute will resolved at the ammo box instead of the courts and ballot/jury box.

Prediction:
Courts rule in Trump's favor, election is overturned, BLM/antifa begin to burn down entire cities (not just portions of them like over the summer...the entirety of the cities).

If Biden becomes president, no one will do very much about it. If Trump is still president, blacks, antifa, blm, etc, will start rampaging across the country while LE sits on it's asses and lets it happen. You can either take it, or defend yourself and if they try to arrest you, then you have to decide what you will allow to happen and if you will let them ruin you. In my case I would not let them arrest me if I could stop it.

Prediction:

The bulk of the tens of millions of people who voted for Trump are already prepared to accept his loss. My own father is one of them—or rather he was—until I showed him a certain letter sent by a certain Catholic Archbishop to our President, but that is beside the point. Point is, as someone else mentioned above, Americans have too much to lose if they fight back with anything other than a television remote; using it to mute CNN or MSNBC, and next gen. game consoles just came out so patriotism takes a far back seat to tech toys, don't ya know?

Then there's the actual act of "fighting" back. Even well trained, elite soldiers must, before firing a shot at the enemy, get themselves psychologically over a mental "hump" or obstacle which naturally prevents human beings from taking potshots at each other. If an Army Ranger with months and months of extreme combat training has to talk himself into engaging the enemy, Joe American gun owner patriot is never going to get there, at least not until the "enemy" is kicking down his front door—and maybe not even then.

A shooting war could break out in tiny pockets around the country, but if it does it will be in response to implementation of draconian COVID restrictions—not because the man an American voted for was cheated out of a second term. See . . . people in general need to work themselves up to violence (unless they are very drunk or very angry) and the other thing they need in order to fight is company, lots of it, and assurances. They need other like minded individuals to sort of hold their hands and they need some kind of permission, be it from God, the President or their wives, to quake it up in the streets. Soldiers are no different; it is much easier to fight and kill in war when 127 or 11 other sorry pricks just like you have been given the short end of the same shaft. Been that way in all deployed armies since the beginning of time.

My new and improved prediction is similar to yours but deviates in important areas. I also believe the election will be called for Donald Trump. And I believe mass riots could ensue. But I also believe the mainstream media will never call it for Trump—not unless they want the country to burn. So I think what will happen is they will find some way to let us know Trump actually won but still certify the election for Biden. This will put the "ball" in the hands of Trump supporters and the minute one lowly Trump supporter hints at doing something about it a very nasty example will be made out of that poor guy which will put the renewed fear of Jesus into all other Trump voters.

And then the Great Reset continues to pick up momentum and you have to open the Bible and read the end book to understand what happens next.

I've been saying almost exactly what you said in the first 3 paragraphs when this topic of a shooting civil war is brought up. No chance of a full blown civil war anytime in the near future. Things would have to get very bad for the vast majority of Americans...hunger, loss of property/possessions, societal breakdown, etc. As long as people have access to bigscreen TVs with 24/7 streaming entertainment, stocked grocery stores, the internet, food delivery, and unlimited electricity and air conditioning/heat, there's no chance those people are going to risk death, jail time, and losing their families to be among the first to shoot people as combatants in this shooting civil war. That kind of thing just doesn't happen in countries with a populous that is nearly as comfortable, insulated and pacified as the average American.

I also had a similar prediction to yours about what would happen to the first person to pull a trigger in any anomolous pocket of escalated tension, and that prediction has already come true. His name is Kyle Rittenhouse, and he is currently locked up in jail facing murder charges, while being characterized as a lunatic white supremacist by the media (and Joe Biden's campaign ads). Few on the right are even talking about him anymore, he got lipservice support for one news cycle, and now he's basically alone on an island, yesterday's newspaper.

Long live Kyle. If anyone among us had backbone one we would have freed this young national hero of the republic and hidden him deep in "God's" country. Perhaps Ammon Bundy would bring the getaway horses?

Last edited:

Prediction:

If Biden becomes president, no one will do very much about it. If Trump is still president, blacks, antifa, blm, etc, will start rampaging across the country while LE sits on it's asses and lets it happen. You can either take it, or defend yourself and if they try to arrest you, then you have to decide what you will allow to happen and if you will let them ruin you. In my case I would not let them arrest me if I could stop it.

The echoes of "do or die". Decisions, decisions. I agree.

Prediction:

It ain't that hard.... people around here will kill over a road rage dispute.
It doesn't take a lot.

If things get out of hand the US military will be dispatched. That’s a far different kettle of fish.
I think the US military is smart enough to stay the hell out of it.
Over half of them all live off post. How many of their houses need to catch fire before they decide to stay on post and let the civilians sort it out?
Marshall Law. They start burning again, and Trump is named winner...he won't be fucking around any more waiting for mayors and governors to ask for help.

Let's hope that is the case.

Prediction:

We are a civilized nation, at least we were until Trump got on the big stage.

You hope for a civil war, a fact that proves you are not civilized and have never seen the consequences of war. Grow up, and maybe when you mature you will understand the cost in blood and treasure in all wars, and in a civil war here the destruction of the longest democracy in world history. I suppose people like you hope that this is the outcome.

It's clear trump seeks to destroy the United States.

Prediction:

Prediction: Since Trump is 1-32 in the courts, he’s going to continue losing in the courts, but the cultists will still keep believing he’s going to win in the courts. Because cult.

At this point there is NO ONE who thinks he is going to win in the courts. Until today's news conference led by Giuliani some people I know believed the 'fight' in the courts was worthy if it found/prosecuted people who committed election fraud and / or resulted in changes that made future elections more secure / trustworthy. Giuliani claiming 'we have the evidence to flip the election' but being unable to give any while more and more law suits were being abandoned deflated almost any support left for it all.

No court is going to overturn the will of the people (which has not been proven NOT to be the case).
Legislators are NOT going to betray their state election results by giving the election to Trump.

Like you said, anyone still clinging to hope this will happen has to be a 'cult extremist'.

Sky News Australia is a place to go for some reassurance, even if half of it is one old man's opinion.

screenshot_20200515-082905_2_VYNJ1AX.png

Prediction:

You hope for a civil war, a fact that proves you are not civilized and have never seen the consequences of war. Grow up, and maybe when you mature you will understand the cost in blood and treasure in all wars, and in a civil war here the destruction of the longest democracy in world history. I suppose people like you hope that this is the outcome.

It's clear trump seeks to destroy the United States.

Parasites never want their hosts to wake up and shake them off.

Democracy has destroyed this country.

Prediction:

You hope for a civil war, a fact that proves you are not civilized and have never seen the consequences of war. Grow up, and maybe when you mature you will understand the cost in blood and treasure in all wars, and in a civil war the destruction of the longest democracy in world history. I suppose people like you hope that this is the outcome.

The OP is not hoping for civil war. My guess is he's hoping and longing for a swift return to "normal" American life. All OP is doing is exploring all our own worst fears. I for one appreciate his efforts greatly.

Yeah, yeah, I kmow you're all a buncha internet badasses.
Now us all a favor and go back to stroking your buddies barrel.

LOL
BINGO!

You just summed up how the Left sees the Right overall. And why their elections are stolen and rights denied.

And they deserve it. They've shown nothing but weakness for 100 years now.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

This has nothing to do with the election.

Prediction:

This kinda crap is why we will take your guns.

No you won't.

Do you think the first shots take out Leftist politicians or talking heads at a major 'news' network? Would it be too much wishful thinking to hope for both?

The first shots will be thousands of rambo wannabees shooting themselves in the foot.

Why does the OP believe that “the courts” will overturn the election when Trump’s legal team has abandoned that hope?

Trump’s ONLY play is to apply pressure to the electors in swing states in an attempt to get them to throw their votes to him in defiance of the election results.

You fucking morons are right there with him on that. Fuck you.

Just because Rachel and the eunuch and other MSM talking heads called it for Biden and told you his legal team quit does not make it so. You've eaten and swallowed an entire banquet of duped. Massive indigestion incoming . . .

The courts rule in Trump's favor and the election is overturned and BLM/antifa go nuts and burn down cities (again) and then try to move into the suburbs and rurals areas.

Without 100% evidence that 1) not only was there massive election fraud but 2) that overturning it all would give Trump the Presidency there is no way the courts - even the USSC - will step in and be seen as the entity that decided who the President, not the American people, will be for the next 4 years.

The mere impression that it was a Trump-appointed USSC who decided / 'stole' the election in favor of Trump will prevent them from making such a decision. If people lose faith in the courts the power of the USSC is tainted / compromised. Not only Roberts but the vast majority of the current Justices will not allow that to happen....IMHO...
People have already lost faith in the Press and our Election System.
If Biden is allowed to steal the election he will be tainted.
He is already starting up the unpopular far left extremist agenda.
The Dem's bad reputation for lying and cheating will even worse.
They will lose the house and the the Reps will again more seats in the Senate.

Prediction:

You need help.

Seriously.

You are in a very weird alternate reality and it's made you totally crazy.

There will be no civil war, no violence.

The election won't be overturned by the courts or trump or anyone.

Biden won in an honest and fair election.

You can delude yourself all you want but it won't change reality.

All violence is going to do is put you in prison so it's not worth it.

Find a good therapist or a person who reverses cult brainwashing.

Meanwhile..I read somewhere that Lynn Wood says Trump won by 400 electoral votes and they can prove it.

Time will tell.

tRump got schlonged and that has already been proven!!!!

MAGA

And what’s being proven now is how Democrats cheated...You didn’t win shit.

Show me all these winning court cases so far.

You can't because they do not exist except in yours and tRump's mind.

MAGA

The court cases are just starting....Many cases are lost before the wins come....Clearly you don’t understand hoe the judicial system works.

ROTFLMFAO
The hoe is you and tRump.
tRump got schlonged!!!!
MAGA!!!!!

We’ll see how you feel during Trumps second term

Wanna bet Dewey?

pointless...I’ll just take glee in your meltdown...

As ewe and the tard herd are melting right before our eyes. I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!!
MAGA

No one is "melting". What we're doing is looking for excuses to remain upright law-abiding citizens amid the psycho-circus Age your political party has forced our nation to enter and embrace, immersing us all in one never-ending waking nightmare. Be thankful for the self-control of others . . .

No civil war. Today's generations lack the fortitude of our founding fathers and are hypnotized by technology.
So pick the size of the boot on your neck.

Actually it already started when antifa assassinated that Patriot Prayer guy a few months back.
The question is when is the right going to start hitting back?

You should plan on ZERO backup......The Right simply has no stomach for a fight. Of any kind.
The left knows this and has no fear stealing elections or trampling rights. They KNOW there will be no resistance. And they've been 100% correct.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.
I'm not a soldier anymore, I'm an Outlaw.

And I do dirt alone, because almost everyone I ever trusted not to snitch is dead.

I can relate. A few of us guys are left—from our regular Army days—but we're spread out far and wide and most of us have families and lives and would rather not "see" each other again, in person. I just talked one of my old buddies down a couple of weeks ago from burning a local meth cooker and his whole operation. One day he's teaching his girls to rappel in a local park, and the next he's about relive the old days and that will be the end of him. That's what we're still good for . . . talking each other down.

Meanwhile..I read somewhere that Lynn Wood says Trump won by 400 electoral votes and they can prove it.

Time will tell.

tRump got schlonged and that has already been proven!!!!

MAGA

And what’s being proven now is how Democrats cheated...You didn’t win shit.

Show me all these winning court cases so far.

You can't because they do not exist except in yours and tRump's mind.

MAGA

The court cases are just starting....Many cases are lost before the wins come....Clearly you don’t understand hoe the judicial system works.

ROTFLMFAO
The hoe is you and tRump.
tRump got schlonged!!!!
MAGA!!!!!

We’ll see how you feel during Trumps second term

Wanna bet Dewey?

pointless...I’ll just take glee in your meltdown...

As ewe and the tard herd are melting right before our eyes. I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!!
MAGA

No one is "melting". What we're doing is looking for excuses to remain upright law-abiding citizens amid the psycho-circus Age your political party has forced our nation to enter and embrace, immersing us all in one never-ending waking nightmare. Be thankful for the self-control of others . . .

Your God/King is and always has been the lawless one. It's right in front of you everyday and he laughs at you because you cheer it from him.

MAGA

Forum List

Back