How many weeks before the shooting starts?

How many weeks til SHTF?

• Total voters
Meanwhile..I read somewhere that Lynn Wood says Trump won by 400 electoral votes and they can prove it.

Time will tell.

tRump got schlonged and that has already been proven!!!!

MAGA

And what’s being proven now is how Democrats cheated...You didn’t win shit.

Show me all these winning court cases so far.

You can't because they do not exist except in yours and tRump's mind.

MAGA

The court cases are just starting....Many cases are lost before the wins come....Clearly you don’t understand hoe the judicial system works.

ROTFLMFAO
The hoe is you and tRump.
tRump got schlonged!!!!
MAGA!!!!!

We’ll see how you feel during Trumps second term

Wanna bet Dewey?

pointless...I’ll just take glee in your meltdown...

As ewe and the tard herd are melting right before our eyes. I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!!
MAGA

No one is "melting". What we're doing is looking for excuses to remain upright law-abiding citizens amid the psycho-circus Age your political party has forced our nation to enter and embrace, immersing us all in one never-ending waking nightmare. Be thankful for the self-control of others . . .

Your God/King is and always has been the lawless one. It's right in front of you everyday and he laughs at you because you cheer it from him.

MAGA

Tis only your kind (who are) ruled by bad orange man. Your every waking thought and every conscious one throughout your days hinge on his latest verbalization or tweet. Without him you are devoid of purpose and prone to long bouts of depression. You Trump haters are the new atheists. Like atheists you attack true believers because you want to believe in something but don't know how, so out of jealousy you are constantly seeking instruction from those who do. As Christians are pacifiers for atheists, so are Trump supporters for orange man haters. Now button it, please and put that pacifier back in your kisser, where it belongs.

I'm giving it ten weeks max before we're in a full blown civil war.

It's obvious this election dispute will resolved at the ammo box instead of the courts and ballot/jury box.

Prediction:
Courts rule in Trump's favor, election is overturned, BLM/antifa begin to burn down entire cities (not just portions of them like over the summer...the entirety of the cities).

How many weeks before the shooting starts?
Never.
You dopes are all talk.

Who would you shoot/murder first, loser?

Actually it already started when antifa assassinated that Patriot Prayer guy a few months back.
The question is when is the right going to start hitting back?

Actually it already started when antifa assassinated that Patriot Prayer guy a few months back.
The question is when is the right going to start hitting back?
Better get out there then. You’re gonna take that, cuck?

It's obvious this election dispute will resolved at the ammo box instead of the courts and ballot/jury box.

Prediction:
Courts rule in Trump's favor, election is overturned, BLM/antifa begin to burn down entire cities (not just portions of them like over the summer...the entirety of the cities).

Hate to break it to ya, but Black Lives Matter already sent a letter to Joe Biden and his team listing their expectations.
If he gets the chair, he doesn't really have a choice.

I think it could be as long as ten years ---- the friction is very strong against radical change. People are invested in the system and if it all goes, we lose all our investment. For instance, Social Security.

Also, there are other break-up possibilities besides civil war. There's military takeover, there's secession (my personal expectation), there's coup d'etat. There's organization of a communist soviet. That has happened in SEVERAL countries in the last century, so don't assume It Can't Happen Here.

In a little over 3 weeks, the electoral college will vote in Joe Biden.

In ten weeks, you'll be crying in your soup as Biden is sworn in after a peaceful transition despite Donald Trump showing his giant fat ass to the world.

If there is any shooting, it will come from your kind.

In ten weeks, you'll be crying in your soup as Biden is sworn in after a peaceful transition despite Donald Trump showing his giant fat ass to the world.

Perhaps. What your political party is quite adept at doing is putting insane pressure on any American who is a Christian, a nationalist or otherwise lover of freedoms, namely free speech, freedom of religion and the right to keep and bear. You side loves and lives to increase that pressure to beyond breaking and boiling points and then stand back with a big old smile on your faces asking good Americans, in a soft, taunting voice, "So what's the matter?" Of course, you all know very well what's the matter because you engineered conditions no freedom loving American could ever tolerate in hopes our side will throw the first stone. Pray that no stones get thrown.

Meanwhile..I read somewhere that Lynn Wood says Trump won by 400 electoral votes and they can prove it.

Time will tell.

tRump got schlonged and that has already been proven!!!!

MAGA

And what’s being proven now is how Democrats cheated...You didn’t win shit.

Show me all these winning court cases so far.

You can't because they do not exist except in yours and tRump's mind.

MAGA

The court cases are just starting....Many cases are lost before the wins come....Clearly you don’t understand hoe the judicial system works.

ROTFLMFAO
The hoe is you and tRump.
tRump got schlonged!!!!
MAGA!!!!!

We’ll see how you feel during Trumps second term

Wanna bet Dewey?

pointless...I’ll just take glee in your meltdown...

As ewe and the tard herd are melting right before our eyes. I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!!
MAGA

No one is "melting". What we're doing is looking for excuses to remain upright law-abiding citizens amid the psycho-circus Age your political party has forced our nation to enter and embrace, immersing us all in one never-ending waking nightmare. Be thankful for the self-control of others . . .

Your God/King is and always has been the lawless one. It's right in front of you everyday and he laughs at you because you cheer it from him.

MAGA

Tis only your kind (who are) ruled by bad orange man. Your every waking thought and every conscious one throughout your days hinge on his latest verbalization or tweet. Without him you are devoid of purpose and prone to long bouts of depression. You Trump haters are the new atheists. Like atheists you attack true believers because you want to believe in something but don't know how, so out of jealousy you are constantly seeking instruction from those who do. As Christians are pacifiers for atheists, so are Trump supporters for orange man haters. Now button it, please and put that pacifier back in your kisser, where it belongs.

I didn't bring up his color, you did. As far as the rest of your bullsit I think you have forgotten the 8 years previous to your God/ King. Not surprised the pacifier is still stuck in your ass over that.

Perhaps. What your political party is quite adept at doing is putting insane pressure on any American who is a Christian, a nationalist or otherwise lover of freedoms, namely free speech, freedom of religion and the right to keep and bear. You side loves and lives to increase that pressure to beyond breaking and boiling points and then stand back with a big old smile on your faces asking good Americans, in a soft, taunting voice, "So what's the matter?" Of course, you all know very well what's the matter because you engineered conditions no freedom loving American could ever tolerate in hopes our side will throw the first stone. Pray that no stones get thrown.
You seem to be under the mistaken belief I am a Democrat.

You seem to be under the mistaken belief I am a Democrat.

And you seem to be under the belief that I am a great white shark . . .

Joe Biden will be elected by the electoral college on December 14 and then sworn into office on January 20.

This innoculating dose of reality causes tards to think I am a liberal Democrat. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Talk is cheap, lets hope for an end to the virus & a return to treating your neighbor as you would like to be treated.

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

TARD HERD: The moon is made of cheese!

G5000: Um...no.

TARD HERD: DEMOCRAT COMMIE PINKO FAG!

I can't wait for the day when the imposter Donald Trump's fat ass is kicked to the curb.

I think it could be as long as ten years ---- the friction is very strong against radical change. People are invested in the system and if it all goes, we lose all our investment. For instance, Social Security.

Also, there are other break-up possibilities besides civil war. There's military takeover, there's secession (my personal expectation), there's coup d'etat. There's organization of a communist soviet. That has happened in SEVERAL countries in the last century, so don't assume It Can't Happen Here.

I certainly cannot take all your options off the table, but would bet strongly against Secession.
It never really works out that well, and if it is going to end in a fight, you might as well just start fighting.

Prediction:

This kinda crap is why we will take your guns.

Hey, ASSHOLE, come and TRY to take MY gun..........................................................................................:ahole-1:
you don’t have a gun you pussy. You have cats and live with your sister.

But look at the advances we made. For so long it was you that wanted us dead. Now both sides want each other dead. We improved.

All this bullshit about civil war are just masturbatory fantasies of losers who own a lot of guns that they wish they could use to shoot other human beings.

Dimm's aren't human.
That's the first step to get people to kill other people. Convince them the "enemy" isn't human.

SIEG HEIL!

Akin to apes, chimps, you know, lower evolutionary primates.

Forum List

Back