How many white supremacists are there?

Your article did not prove a damned thing, it said a by percentage blacks had more stops and arrests, it shows nowhere that those stops and arrests are not proportional to the number of blacks committing crimes or or giving them either RAS or Probable cause for those stops.

Yeah, that sounds like standard lefty poor at math bullshit.

Yeah, that sounds like standard lefty poor at math bullshit.
If blacks get stopped, have force used against them, get arrested, and convicted of crimes at higher rates than whites it's due to racism, not because they offend and resist at higher rates.

Who knew?

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
laughing animated.gif

Yeah, and it’s been over for 50 years. Now blacks are getting special favors and advantages. Time to stop the anti-white racism and double standards.
Yea...George Floyd was "special favored" all to hell huh?

Who's responsible for the lack of diversity in the Republican party? Republicans, obviously. Who else would be?

How is it Republicans when anybody wanting to join our party can do so? If minorities don't want to join you can't blame Republicans for that. I have a better explanation: Every time you on the left see or hear of a black Republican, your entire community castigates him or her. Do you think that has something to do with it?

I did you moron. I posted a link to an article about a study that found that police officers in Minneapolis racially discriminated against black people. You claimed that is because blacks have a higher crime rate but the article never said that. If you want to claim the article and the study are flawed you need to provide evidence. Moron.

This debate reminds me of what happened in our suburb many years ago. I picked up our local paper and read where the blacks were complaining that they were not getting any police protection, and most of the crime in our city took place in their tiny section of our town. Painting the Mayor in a bad light, they beefed up the police on those four side streets and the main road.

About six months later, I once again read where blacks were complaining. This time questioning why they are such a small percentage of our city yet on court date, half of the people in the court room were black!

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

If police ignore bad motorists, drug deals, suspicious characters, they have to take heat for not solving crime. If they work on solving crime but need to get rough with resistant suspects, they're called racists.

Your article did not prove a damned thing, it said a by percentage blacks had more stops and arrests, it shows nowhere that those stops and arrests are not proportional to the number of blacks committing crimes or or giving them either RAS or Probable cause for those stops.
It actually does state quite clearly that the police were disportional in their actions against black Americans. Do you not know how to read you cuck?

It actually does state quite clearly that the police were disportional in their actions against black Americans. Do you not know how to read you cuck?
It didn't show that the disproportionality was not directly concurrent with the offenses committed that led to their actions, only that blacks had higher arrest rates, higher rates of charges for resisting, and higher rates of convictions.

Focusing on effect while ignoring cause is an entirely dishonest way of writing.

You are an ignorant racist moron.

Yea...George Floyd was "special favored" all to hell huh?
Cops are now less likely to use force on blacks than they are whites because of the risk of political backlash and charges.

That isn't going to end well for anyone particularly since blacks are the demographic that suffer the most from black crime at the hands of black criminals.

It didn't show that the disproportionality was not directly concurrent with the offenses committed that led to their actions, only that blacks had higher arrest rates, higher rates of charges for resisting, and higher rates of convictions.

Focusing on effect while ignoring cause is an entirely dishonest way of writing.

You are an ignorant racist moron.
It actually did you ignorant fuck wit.

No it doesn't jackass.
It did. Here's another article with a link to the actual report.

Minneapolis Officers Found To Engage In Racist Policing.

There is no ambiguity at all in their findings. I'm not really debating you. You're a moron who when presented with facts can only respond with "not uh". I know you're a racist and a moron. I just love reading these weak and sorry ass arguments because it amazes me how you racists would rather come off like morons and cowards and then just admit what everyone already knows about you. 😄

It did. Here's another article with a link to the actual report.

Minneapolis Officers Found To Engage In Racist Policing.

There is no ambiguity at all in their findings. I'm not really debating you. You're a moron who when presented with facts can only respond with "not uh". I know you're a racist and a moron. I just love reading these weak and sorry ass arguments because it amazes me how you racists would rather come off like morons and cowards and then just admit what everyone already knows about you. 😄
Try an article that isn't paywalled.

Why do you think black voters keep voting for people keeping them in poverty, as you say?
I know the answer to this

But you won't like it

It has to do with something called "institutional inertia".

And I'm absolutely certain you have no idea what that means.

It has to do with hive mind.

It has to do with what happens to human beings when institutions become more important than individuals.

Yes, black people have had a hard history in this country. And the only times things got any better, is when they collaborated and exercised their COLLECTIVE political power

Which is the same excuse used by every large corporation to justify its existence. "We can do things the little guys can't".

Liberals are full of great ideas, but they SUCK at implementation. They turned one of the greatest political breakthroughs in American history in 1964, into a culture of permanent dependency

Ask any process expert about the relationship between dependency and institutional inertia

You won't like the answer

One never does, when one is forced to look in the mirror and confront the truth

Poor? That's hilarious.

I'm just not giving that rag a dime.

MDHR finds there is probable cause that the City and MPD engage in a pattern or practice of race discrimination in violation of the Minnesota Human Rights Act. Specifically, MDHR finds:

MPD engages in a pattern or practice of discriminatory, race-based policing as evidenced by:

Racial disparities in how MPD officers use force, stop, search, arrest, and cite people of color, particularly Black individuals, compared to white individuals in similar circumstances.
MPD officers’ use of covert social media to surveil Black individuals and Black organizations, unrelated to criminal activity.
MPD officers’ consistent use of racist, misogynistic, and disrespectful language.
The pattern or practice of discriminatory, race-based policing is caused primarily by an organizational culture where:

MPD officers, supervisors, and field training officers receive deficient training, which emphasizes a paramilitary approach to policing that results in officers unnecessarily escalating encounters or using inappropriate levels of force.
Accountability systems are insufficient and ineffective at holding officers accountable for misconduct.
Former and current City and MPD leaders have not collectively acted with the urgency, coordination, and intentionality necessary to address racial disparities in policing to improve public safety and increase community trust.

I know the answer to this

But you won't like it

It has to do with something called "institutional inertia".

And I'm absolutely certain you have no idea what that means.

It has to do with hive mind.

It has to do with what happens to human beings when institutions become more important than individuals.

Yes, black people have had a hard history in this country. And the only times things got any better, is when they collaborated and exercised their COLLECTIVE political power

Which is the same excuse used by every large corporation to justify its existence. "We can do things the little guys can't".

Liberals are full of great ideas, but they SUCK at implementation. They turned one of the greatest political breakthroughs in American history in 1964, into a culture of permanent dependency

Ask any process expert about the relationship between dependency and institutional inertia

You won't like the answer

One never does, when one is forced to look in the mirror and confront the truth
Why would I mind that your answer is stupid? 😄

Forum List

Back