How many white supremacists are there?

FUCK you. There's more history in my pinky finger than in your entire brain.

You're just a troll. Just another progtard piece of shit

(And no, that's not a racial comment, asshole).
😄

Yet you don't know basic fucking history...

It's still around now, dimwit.

Been to any safe spaces lately?
Im not one of those safe space needing white liberals. I'm a black activist who advocates for taking your country from you and using social pressure to push your culture towards extinction. 😄

Im not one of those safe space needing white liberals. I'm a black activist who advocates for taking your country from you and using social pressure to push your culture towards extinction. 😄
See you at the barricades.

We'll win.

You clowns can't hit the broad side of a barn on your best day.

MDHR finds there is probable cause that the City and MPD engage in a pattern or practice of race discrimination in violation of the Minnesota Human Rights Act. Specifically, MDHR finds:

MPD engages in a pattern or practice of discriminatory, race-based policing as evidenced by:

Racial disparities in how MPD officers use force, stop, search, arrest, and cite people of color, particularly Black individuals, compared to white individuals in similar circumstances.
MPD officers’ use of covert social media to surveil Black individuals and Black organizations, unrelated to criminal activity.
MPD officers’ consistent use of racist, misogynistic, and disrespectful language.
The pattern or practice of discriminatory, race-based policing is caused primarily by an organizational culture where:

MPD officers, supervisors, and field training officers receive deficient training, which emphasizes a paramilitary approach to policing that results in officers unnecessarily escalating encounters or using inappropriate levels of force.
Accountability systems are insufficient and ineffective at holding officers accountable for misconduct.
Former and current City and MPD leaders have not collectively acted with the urgency, coordination, and intentionality necessary to address racial disparities in policing to improve public safety and increase community trust.
Statements with no evidence presented are not very convincing.

See you at the barricades.

We'll win.

You clowns can't hit the broad side of a barn on your best day.
You're not winning. You haven't won the popular vote since 2004 because you're political party is a permanent minority, the last census showed white people shrinking as percentage of the population and the largest growing demographic to be mixed race babies. You're the definition of losers. Not only that but racist white culture is being rejected more and more. A country music festival told white people to leave their racist Confederate flag at home and not to bring to their event because even other white people are embarrassed by racist whites. 😄

Poor George. Poor Chauvin. What a tragedy.

I still think Chauvin's lawyer had shit for brains. He could have gotten off.
Nobody could have gotten him off, Chauvin murdered Floyd by slow torture.

His actions were completely out of policy, not supported by any recognized authority as reasonable, and directly in contravention to his duty under law.

Once Floyd ceased resisting they had a duty and obligation to protect him.

Nobody could have gotten him off, Chauvin murdered Floyd by slow torture.

His actions were completely out of policy, not supported by any recognized authority as reasonable, and directly in contravention to his duty under law.

Once Floyd ceased resisting they had a duty and obligation to protect him.
See scruffy, even this racist cuck we can bend to our will. 😄

If that is your intention then you better get your ducks in a row and stop spouting Democratic party talking points.

Hey - I told you, and SuperBad and IM2 and everyone else, I'm a big fan of Malcolm X. Especially relative to MLK, whom I consider to be a well intentioned hypocrite and charlatan.

Malcolm was the real deal, he walked the walk. He gets a lot of respect from me even when I don't like what he's telling me

That's what you need from me. Respect

And you're never going to get it by being a dimwitted regressive hive junkie.

Be more like Malcolm, and we can talk

If that is your intention then you better get your ducks in a row and stop spouting Democratic party talking points.

Hey - I told you, and SuperBad and IM2 and everyone else, I'm a big fan of Malcolm X. Especially relative to MLK, whom I consider to be a well intentioned hypocrite and charlatan.

Malcolm was the real deal, he walked the walk. He gets a lot of respect from me even when I don't like what he's telling me

That's what you need from me. Respect

And you're never going to get it by being a dimwitted regressive hive junkie.

Be more like Malcolm, and we can talk
I don't need your respect you clown, your demographic replacement is a foregone conclusion at this point. 😄

Forum List

Back