How many white supremacists are there?

I don't need your respect you clown, your demographic replacement is a foregone conclusion at this point. 😄
No, it really isn't as much as you would like it to be.

Blacks certainly won't be replacing anyone other than ignorant immigrants at low wage jobs anytime soon.

See scruffy, even this racist cuck we can bend to our will. 😄
:)

Let's not get into that, it would be another 100 page thread

I actually e-mailed then-president Trump about six hours after Floyd happened, I said, "you better jump out ahead of this FAST or it's going to blow up in your face".

He didn't listen. They never do. I'll betcha some libtard in the mail room censored my email before it ever got to the president lol

I actually e-mailed then-president Trump about six hours after Floyd happened, I said, "you better jump out ahead of this FAST or it's going to blow up in your face".

He didn't listen. They never do. I'll betcha some libtard in the mail room censored my email before it ever got to the president lol
Presidents are not supposed to insert themselves into criminal cases.

I don't need your respect you clown, your demographic replacement is a foregone conclusion at this point. 😄
No.... your head is at Z but you're still at point A.

You don't get clout like that with an 18% demographic. And Hispanics and Asians don't vote like you, they just don't

Right now, with a few exceptions, your 18% is adrift.

Federal civil rights violation.

There is some question as to whether Barr would have actually done it, if the president asked him to.
And presidents are supposed to stay the hell out of it and did until Obama came along and started inserting himself into high profile cases.

How did that work out ?

Your problem as a more extreme white racist is that soft ass racists like Big Bend Texas will only go so far before they disavow racists like you. 😄

lol

You will remember these words:

Institutional inertia.

Did you happen to see the fireworks display at the Queen of England's birthday celebration?

She was sending us a message. On behalf of her institution.

"Deep roots", was the message.

It was not taken lightly.

Your problem as a more extreme white racist is that soft ass racists like Big Bend Texas will only go so far before they disavow racists like you. 😄
lol

You really are an annoying little troll

I'm not going to post any pics of my mixed race children.

lmao

You leftards can be REALLY fucking stupid sometimes

See, not even a white racist like you could keep your own family pure. Like I said, you're a loser. 😄
What an asshole. :p

Just so you know, I can be a bigger asshole than you can.

If called upon to do so.

Just sayin.

My version of it is different from yours, though. It's a lot meaner

Forum List

Back