How many white supremacists are there?

Yep. Openly recruit from the apartheid supporting, white South Africans, no way we could use that politically to paint you as deplorable racists.... 😂
Well, if your family were slaughtered on farms throughout your homeland you'd be a little racist too. Of course, I am imagining you as white. If you're black then you're already part of the most racist people on this planet. Piss off.

The idea that there are modern standards is a silly one. Standards aren't relative to time, they are relative to people. I judge Lee and Davis by my standards, not time's. Who's standards in any given time should be considered the standard by which to judge that time? Why not Frederic Douglas's standard?
Why are you even judging ANYONE in history?

Why? To what end?

You can't change history, it's done, it's over, done deal.

You know what you sound like?

You sound like the guy who's still yelling at the person who cut him off on the freeway, half an hour later when he's already on a whole different freeway.

it's ok to be a black supremist.
I think it's kind of dumb to be "any" kind of supremist.

I believe in individual excellence. But no one person can do everything, we all specialize. I can't jump as high as LeBron, he's excellent that way. But I can run circles around him on a bass guitar, I'm excellent that way.

So, let's let him do what he's good at, and I'll do what I'm good at, and we'll both be happy.

I don't know if LeBron's a musician, but let's say for the sake of discussion, why would I want to turn him into a computer programmer, or a doctor or lawyer? He's a phenomenal basketball player! Why would anyone try to stuff a square peg into a round hole?

I don't believe in supremism. I believe we're all supreme, at something, and that makes us all equal.

Yep. Openly recruit from the apartheid supporting, white South Africans, no way we could use that politically to paint you as deplorable racists.... 😂
In case you haven't noticed, your political painting has run up against a brick wall

😄

I was in South Africa just last August. Johannesburg and Cape Town. My wife does a mission trip a month out of every year with a group called Nurses With Purpose. We love South Africa. The whites who wanted apartheid to end want to stay and make the place better. It is there home too after all. The ones who want to flee are the racist pieces of shits. Are white people going to lose their homes and property? Sure as fuck hope so. They own the vast majority of the land and if real progress is going to be made to right the wrongs of colonialism, apartheid and black exploitation, then those white people are going to have to give up some shit. Cry me a river.

That's not the way it works, idiot leftard fool.

I told you asshole, my daughter will get reparations before you will.

YOUR job is to start from nothing and work your lazy ass off so you can get ahead. Like I did. Like everyone else did. You're nothing special, you have to do it like everyone else. If you don't want to do that, you can fuck off. No one's going to pay you for being alive.

To sum up, there are very few people who officially call themselves "white supremacists", so concentrating on them purposely avoids the bigger picture. The bigger picture is the fact that there are far more in the GQP who enable the worst impulses of their own by refusing to even admit that those impulses even exist.

Like, say, when their Presidential candidate claims to not know who David Duke even IS, after earlier calling him "a racist and a problem".

"I don't see a thing. Not a thing".

This really ain't all that complicated.

Your link to that seems to be broken. In actuality the number is not even worth worrying about. The Klan being the most visible has maybe 150 members in its BIGGEST group. That comes to Not even 10,000 nationwide.

This is telling.

"Even with relatively small numbers, groups like the North Carolinabased Loyal White Knights (LWK), perhaps the most active Klan group in the United States today, have a fairly expansive geographical reach. In 2015, with just 150-200 members, they were able to draw attention to themselves in 15 different states (mostly in the south and east), typically through fliering, which requires only a single participant."

Even the ADL, considers it a "win" for the Klan, that they managed to PUT UP FLIERS, in multiple states, even though that just requires ONE member, to have the commitment to drive around for a couple of hours/days.

That's not a political force that got a President elected.

Hell, that's not even a force like rightwinger suggested, an Al Queda equivalent. These people are considered having a good day when they can get someone to drive a state over and post some fliers!

Europe is rapidly changing and not for the better. Easter Europe in particular has millions of people getting very nervous about their future there.
That’s because European countries are allowing the import of fundamental Muslims who, in addition to spreading vicious antisemitism, have values and cultures not compatible with developed, modern countries.

To sum up, there are very few people who officially call themselves "white supremacists", so concentrating on them purposely avoids the bigger picture. The bigger picture is the fact that there are far more in the GQP who enable the worst impulses of their own by refusing to even admit that those impulses even exist.

Like, say, when their Presidential candidate claims to not know who David Duke even IS, after earlier calling him "a racist and a problem".

"I don't see a thing. Not a thing".

This really ain't all that complicated.
How do you KNOW there are far more bigots in the Republican party? Because the Democrats say so? Farrakhan filled the 10,000-seat United arena in days flat with people who came to hear him vomit up his anti-white and anti-Jew rhetoric.

Oh wait. You’re talking about WHITE bigots. Black racists….shhhhh.

This is telling.

"Even with relatively small numbers, groups like the North Carolinabased Loyal White Knights (LWK), perhaps the most active Klan group in the United States today, have a fairly expansive geographical reach. In 2015, with just 150-200 members, they were able to draw attention to themselves in 15 different states (mostly in the south and east), typically through fliering, which requires only a single participant."

Even the ADL, considers it a "win" for the Klan, that they managed to PUT UP FLIERS, in multiple states, even though that just requires ONE member, to have the commitment to drive around for a couple of hours/days.

That's not a political force that got a President elected.

Hell, that's not even a force like rightwinger suggested, an Al Queda equivalent. These people are considered having a good day when they can get someone to drive a state over and post some fliers!
Yup. I posted upthread about the neo-Nazi rally in Arlington, VA that had six people show up, hang around because nobody came near, and then left after an hour.

A similar thing happened some years before, in Ocean City, MD. The police announced that a neo-Nazi group was going to have a rally on the south end of the Boardwalk, and begged everyone to stay away. I certainly steered clear, as apparently so did everyone else. The next morning I read that the only people on that end of the Boardwalk was every available cop and 5 neo-Nazis. FIVE.

This thing about white supremacists being a threat to democracy is every bit as much a massive exaggeration as the BLM “they’re hunting down blacks” lie of 2020. Seems like it’s the go-to move of leftists before every election: scare the blacks to the polls.

Well, if your family were slaughtered on farms throughout your homeland you'd be a little racist too. Of course, I am imagining you as white. If you're black then you're already part of the most racist people on this planet. Piss off.
Curried Goats is a black racist, mired in victimhood. Why she didn’t take advantage to go to an Ivy League school via affirmative action is beyond me.

What's with this obsession with counting assholes?

Clearly Buffalo points out that they exist and that ONE is too many

How do you KNOW there are far more bigots in the Republican party? Because the Democrats say so? Farrakhan filled the 10,000-seat United arena in days flat with people who came to hear him vomit up his anti-white and anti-Jew rhetoric.

Farakhan? That's your "whataboutism"?

Lame.

Is he even still alive?

Illustrating my post perfectly. Good stuff.

Because the conditions in their home countries have gotten worse. Ask the Haitians, for example.

Come on man, you can figure it some of this stuff for yourself. Was it trump's fault when record spikes in crossings occurred while he was president? Should I look for your posts saying so? Suuure..Sure...

Title 42 is inhumane. I hope it goes. Good for Biden.

But since that hasn't happened yet...it appear you have nothing. The two reasons you gave? Both nonsense.

Don't bother trying again. It is crystal clear that you have nothing and this is a dumb, right wing, xenophobic rant. Waste someone else's time.

So, those who have voted in leaders in their own countries that have made life unbearable must be brought here - to vote for our leaders.

You Nazis sure are smart!

Farakhan? That's your "whataboutism"?

Lame.

Is he even still alive?

Most vile Antisemite in America;
1652964532354.png

Most vile slave owner in America:
1652965379999.png

Most disgusting racist in America
1652965507025.png

Illustrating my post perfectly. Good stuff.
How so? All i did was reveal the big following of bigots on the left, in response to your lie that most bigots are on the right.

I don’t see any DEMOCRAT governors setting up a commission to battle antisemitism, for example. On no, that would offend their antisemitic base. But the Republican gov of VA has done it.

And I don’t see Democrats even willing to issue a resolution condemning antisemitism. Oh no, that again would offend all their antisemitic voters. But the Republicans were willing to do it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back