How many white supremacists do you know? I know Zero, never have known one

Seriously, this is just another of the left's made up bs

and people are falling for it, as some people (the dumb, the uneducated) always do...

Hopefully there are far more smart people in the US than dumb...

+
Bullshit

white nonDenocrat = White Supremacist.

Black and anti-reparations = White Supremacist

Non-Marxist = White Supremacist

White Supremacist in America according to Democrats.........

ww.png

Actual White Supremacist........

qqq.jpg

Bullshit

white nonDenocrat = White Supremacist.

Black and anti-reparations = White Supremacist

Non-Marxist = White Supremacist
since the FBI says white supremacy is a top threat, there must be more than a few out there.

how to identify a white supremacist?
There are signs.
such as, is RIttenhouse a patriot or hero?
do they like Tucker Carlson alot and watch his programs?
Was jan 6th just a peacful protest?
i'm sure theres alot more clues.

and people are falling for it, as some people (the dumb, the uneducated) always do...

+
I don’t know a single one now. Maybe I met one white supremacist in my life. It was some 12 years ago on a double date The guy had some Nazi memorabilia.

What’s shocking are the Americans both of the political level and the citizen level who are saying things such as Black people need to look out for white people who look suspicious.

It’s absolutely crazy no different than a white person saying hey we gotta watch out for blacks who look suspicious.... especially black men going for white women or something like that.

In my opinion some politicians are engaging in the race war in order to make money. And to stay in power. I think one question is how many American politicians on the left actually believe that white people are born privileged.

We have to look into some of these far left politicians cheating their elections. I believe most Americans on the left and right stand for respect, for mutual respect . I don’t think BLM is popular among the left.

I also criticize politicians on the right for catering to BLM or for not criticizing BLM.

In the end I would say we need equality. We need to find a way to help out as many refugees as we can. I think we need more union jobs. We need a healthier country we have too much fast food. We need to have less prisoners, we need to work on the prisoner recidivism rate, figure out ways to help out prisoners and think about giving ex-convicts the right to vote. All of these are legitimate issues in my view but they are often distracted by the race mongers.

I ran over a couple of them this morning coming back from grocery store... Their thicker than thieves around here...

1652914834648.png

+
Everyone on the right is a white supremacist. In fact, according to the wokies, white people are privileged so that makes all whites white supremacists.

I don’t know a single one now. Maybe I met one white supremacist in my life. It was some 12 years ago on a double date The guy had some Nazi memorabilia.

What’s shocking are the Americans both of the political level and the citizen level who are saying things such as Black people need to look out for white people who look suspicious.

It’s absolutely crazy no different than a white person saying hey we gotta watch out for blacks who look suspicious.... especially black men going for white women or something like that.

In my opinion some politicians are engaging in the race war in order to make money. And to stay in power. I think one question is how many American politicians on the left actually believe that white people are born privileged.

We have to look into some of these far left politicians cheating their elections. I believe most Americans on the left and right stand for respect, for mutual respect . I don’t think BLM is popular among the left.

I also criticize politicians on the right for catering to BLM or for not criticizing BLM.

In the end I would say we need equality. We need to find a way to help out as many refugees as we can. I think we need more union jobs. We need a healthier country we have too much fast food. We need to have less prisoners, we need to work on the prisoner recidivism rate, figure out ways to help out prisoners and think about giving ex-convicts the right to vote. All of these are legitimate issues in my view but they are often distracted by the race mongers.
Trump was working on a lot of this but he got booted out by the Thief in Chief and Co...

and the courts, just like the media and the elite dims, betrayed us. they didn't take up the vote fraud cases, or not very many anyhow.........

Everyone on the right is a white supremacist. In fact, according to the wokies, white people are privileged so that makes all whites white supremacists.
those wokers ought to hear MY story... They would be hesitant afterwards to call me or "all whites" priveleged... well, actually, maybe they wouldn't be... Truth is not their strong suit to say the least..

How many have I met. 2 owners of mid size construction companies and they would debate their position with you. Both well educated. A faction of the Imperial Knights of the KKK went to the church I grew up in. I would say about 6 to ten of them.
One of my classmates in my young days was an actual NAZI.

those wokers ought to hear MY story... They would be hesitant afterwards to call me or "all whites" priveleged... well, actually, maybe they wouldn't be... Truth is not their strong suit to say the least..
Nope. There is only one narrative. If you're white your privileged so I guess that means pretty much all whites are white supremacists. That would make your story irrelevant. If you're white, you're white. They won't let you spin your way out of that. You need to get down on your hands and knees and beg forgiveness and swear allegiance to the collective.

it's projection

they are racist so they cannot conceive of anyone else NOT being racist...

total projection

vote the sickos out... (assuming voting still works)

Forum List

Back