How may your life be impacted by the Wall? Why haven’t Democrats been able to explain this?

I’m certain Democrats and the Left can enlighten us on this...they must have a laundry list of reasons their life will suck as a result of the Wall....I mean, if I opposed the Wall and was as hostile as the Left is about it I’d easily be able to tell you how it would affect me personally.
Had we a functional wall all along....
Would Mollie Tibbetts still be alive?
Would our healthcare system be such a joke?
Would our public education have gone to shit?
Would communities look like South American super shitholes?
Would wages be stagnant for low to middle earners?
Would we have as many drunk and or uninsured drivers on our roadways?
Would foreign minded voters determine American elections?
Would 12-40 million illegal aliens be here?

Lay it on us Lefties.
You post about this every day and you still don’t understand the other side of the argument? That means you either aren’t listening or you don’t care. Either way, why are you wasting everybodies time with the broken record?

It is not a mandatory requirement that you open and post in this thread....you know that...right?
“The other side of the argument”?
Do you mean your side that goes like this?
“it feels good to help foreign degenerates with other people’s money and we need brown slaves”
I enjoy engaging with you some of the time. It is just super interesting to me that you ask the same questions all the time and dont seem to absorb any understanding of the other side despite the several conversations you engage in. Let’s be honest, you aren’t really looking to understand the other side are you?

might as well call the wall, the court for the next few years - aside from the congressional issue Trump has to deal with, Texas land owners are already filing law suits to protect their land.

TOLD YA !!!!!!!!!!

Haha...WHOOPSIE.
Except it’s not their land at all...
Roosevelt Reservation - Wikipedia
One day you’ll be right about something...I just know it.

Three Texas landowners and an environmental group filed the first lawsuit on Friday challenging U.S. President Donald Trump'snational emergency declaration aimed at freeing up billions of dollars to build a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico, the consumer advocacy group Public Citizen said.

The lawsuit, brought in federal court in the District of Columbia, claims the south Texas landowners were told by the U.S. government that it would seek to build a border wall on their properties if money for the project were available in 2019, Public Citizen said in a statement.

go back to sleep for a few years .........

Cool, and I can sue you for that post you just posted.
See how this works....Humberto?

yeah, we will be in court for a long time - dumbass.

Well the OP was a logical failure. Most of our lives probably are impacted by illegal immigration in one way or another, although I don't see how my state or local taxes are really affected that much, and despite looking at hundreds of criminal convictions in state court, off the top of my head I don't recall one involving an illegal immigrant. But still, I accept as true that illegal immigration has some effect. If none other than simply a humanist interest in that social services and Catholic Charities have to be placing children illegally here with families for caretaking. And those kids most likely are not in the inner-city God Foresaken school district that serves where I live ... and THAT really does affect me.

But the Wall ..... not gonna do much. If Obama had just wanted to not let kids in, and let them starve on the other side of the border, he could have. And maybe he should have.

I’m certain Democrats and the Left can enlighten us on this...they must have a laundry list of reasons their life will suck as a result of the Wall....I mean, if I opposed the Wall and was as hostile as the Left is about it I’d easily be able to tell you how it would affect me personally.

Lay it on us Lefties.
You post about this every day and you still don’t understand the other side of the argument? That means you either aren’t listening or you don’t care. Either way, why are you wasting everybodies time with the broken record?
There is no other side to the argument. There are only lies.
There is always another perspective. You don’t have to agree with it but it would give you a much more credible stance if you actually displayed an understanding about it instead of continuously misrepresenting it’s position. That’s where the lies and misinformation comes from. You are part of the problem

Lay it on us Lefties.

Huh? Evidently you had enough time to post in the thread...go figure.
Yes, I engage with hard headed partisan hacks at times. I enjoy the debate and challenging their views as one sided as they may be. I’ve cracked a few

Lay it on us Lefties.

It is not a mandatory requirement that you open and post in this thread....you know that...right?
“The other side of the argument”?
Do you mean your side that goes like this?
“it feels good to help foreign degenerates with other people’s money and we need brown slaves”
I enjoy engaging with you some of the time. It is just super interesting to me that you ask the same questions all the time and dont seem to absorb any understanding of the other side despite the several conversations you engage in. Let’s be honest, you aren’t really looking to understand the other side are you?

Slade, the flaw in your “perspective” is that it’s founded on emotion, ignorance and disregard for our laws, right to sovereignty and the physical and financial well being of your fellow countrymen. I can’t understand how you can’t understand why we pretend we don’t hear your side or “perspective”....Simply saying something does not grant it value or merit bud....you know that...right?
Frankly, “your perspective” is silly, weird and plain retarded to anybody logical, reasonable and law abiding.

Slade, the flaw in your “perspective” is that it’s founded on emotion, ignorance and disregard for our laws, right to sovereignty and the physical and financial well being of your fellow countrymen. I can’t understand how you can’t understand why we pretend we don’t hear your side or “perspective”....Simply saying something does not grant it value or merit bud....you know that...right?
Frankly, “your perspective” is silly, weird and plain retarded to anybody logical, reasonable and law abiding.
This discussion is a great example. You and I have had plenty of discussions and I think I’ve given a fair and honest presentation of my position several times. Yet after all the talk do you really think I’m sitting back saying “Let’s all pay for degenerates to come over here and enrich our country with brown slaves”

That’s how you just presented my perspective. So you are either lying and being provacative and dishonest or you have serious comprehension problems and are completely clueless about what my position really is.

So when you try and say my position is retarded, weird and illogical, it is laughable because you haven’t displayed an understanding of what my perspective is. How can anybody take you seriously?

This discussion is a great example. You and I have had plenty of discussions and I think I’ve given a fair and honest presentation of my position several times. Yet after all the talk do you really think I’m sitting back saying “Let’s all pay for degenerates to come over here and enrich our country with brown slaves”

That’s how you just presented my perspective. So you are either lying and being provacative and dishonest or you have serious comprehension problems and are completely clueless about what my position really is.

So when you try and say my position is retarded, weird and illogical, it is laughable because you haven’t displayed an understanding of what my perspective is. How can anybody take you seriously?

Slade, like most emotional thinkers you are masterful in the art of word games...you even self manipulate through word play...I can’t lie, It’s kinda fascinating.
Ofcouse you don’t use the same words I use....I just simplify your spin so I can fit your “position” in a couple of sentences.
Go ahead, one last time....give it to us in short, what is your position / perspective on the matter?

Lay it on us Lefties.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and reprehensible.

Unlike conservatives, liberals oppose wasteful spending, liberals oppose policies devoid of worth and merit, and liberals oppose government sanctioned expressions of bigotry, racism, and hate.

A majority of Americans oppose the wall, and appropriately so.

take into consideration you're in a conversation with a grasshopper.

Slade, like most emotional thinkers you are masterful in the art of word games...you even self manipulate through word play...I can’t lie, It’s kinda fascinating.
Ofcouse you don’t use the same words I use....I just simplify your spin so I can fit your “position” in a couple of sentences.
Go ahead, one last time....give it to us in short, what is your position / perspective on the matter?
What you just said you do to my narrative is the definition of spin. I’ll answer your question but first answer the one I just asked you.... do you honestly think this accurately displays my position? “Let’s all pay for degenerates to come over here and enrich our country with brown slaves”

Lay it on us Lefties.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and reprehensible.

Unlike conservatives, liberals oppose wasteful spending, liberals oppose policies devoid of worth and merit, and liberals oppose government sanctioned expressions of bigotry, racism, and hate.

A majority of Americans oppose the wall, and appropriately so.
And I also think the wall is simply a racist tool created by Stone to incite a minority, even while I wish we hired more immigration judges and expedited deportations of families caught crossing the border, and even began more deportations of people who have been here awhile and working ... either with expired visas or no original documentation.

And we need a maj consensus on what to do with illegal immigrants who have jobs and minor children. Personally I think they should be allowed to stay until the child reaches 22, and then the parent be deported with no right to reenter.

might as well call the wall, the court for the next few years - aside from the congressional issue Trump has to deal with, Texas land owners are already filing law suits to protect their land.

TOLD YA !!!!!!!!!!

Haha...WHOOPSIE.
Except it’s not their land at all...
Roosevelt Reservation - Wikipedia
One day you’ll be right about something...I just know it.

Three Texas landowners and an environmental group filed the first lawsuit on Friday challenging U.S. President Donald Trump'snational emergency declaration aimed at freeing up billions of dollars to build a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico, the consumer advocacy group Public Citizen said.

The lawsuit, brought in federal court in the District of Columbia, claims the south Texas landowners were told by the U.S. government that it would seek to build a border wall on their properties if money for the project were available in 2019, Public Citizen said in a statement.

go back to sleep for a few years .........
Correct.

And before these cases are concluded, Trump will have been voted out of office.

btw, good thing the mods aren't into merging threads on one topic created by one user. Color me so unsurprised.

btw, good thing the mods aren't into merging threads on one topic created by one user. Color me so unsurprised.

Don’t be scared...Just so you know...it is not required that you open and post in all threads.

A wall would do none of what you claim. All a wall might do is cost a lot of money and make our nation a bigger laughing stock for the world as we claim to be "free" and invite the immigrant to come here. The words are inscribed on our most prominent apostle of greetings.

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Emma Lazarus (November 2, 1883)
A bronze plaque with the words of the poem "The New Colossus" raised on it. The 1903 bronze plaque located in the Statue of Liberty's museum.

NPS

Lay it on us Lefties.

I don't wanna live in a fucking fascist gulag. Tear down the wall.

I’m curious BrokeLoser would you want to build a wall completely around our nations border? Including the coasts and northern border? Why/why not?

Lay it on us Lefties.

Translation:
“I’ve got a free ride on the backs of good real Americans, I would hate to deprive others of the same opportunity.”

Don’t be scared...Just so you know...it is not required that you open and post in all threads.
And theoretically its an abuse of the terms of use for YOU to start mult threads on the same subject, not that I have any expectation of the mods enforcing them for you. And mods, I really don't care what you do and I'm not commenting upon your actions.

Lay it on us Lefties.

Translation:
“I’ve got a free ride on the backs of good real Americans, I would hate to deprive others of the same opportunity.”
There you go with the dishonest spin again. You like making yourself sound ignorant don’t you?

We need a "the weed is too damn high" party. All these snowflakes with their designer pot. Just give me 1/4 pound of Mex and two liter plastic bottle of generic diet Dew.

Forum List

Back