How Mitch McConnell became Trump's Enabler in Chief

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
This is an incredibly GREAT read about Moscow Mitch the Trumpy Turtle Boy from one of the best journalists in the business - Jane Mayer.

EA4z2rZXsAAnnj3.jpg

Just one of his minor crimes against the working class. he his wife and her Chinese shipping co family are raking in the $$s did you see that S E G on his face when he got bills passed with our money to bail out those big money supporters, & fought to give less to us?

Just one of his minor crimes against the working class. he his wife and her Chinese shipping co family are raking in the $$s did you see that S E G on his face when he got bills passed with our money to bail out those big money supporters, & fought to give less to us?

Elaine is a corrupt thug also - Still under investigation by House Oversight.

This is an incredibly GREAT read about Moscow Mitch the Trumpy Turtle Boy from one of the best journalists in the business - Jane Mayer.

EA4z2rZXsAAnnj3.jpg
She is exactly what you say.
I heard her being interviewed on this story. Miscreant Mac and his wife and how that works into greasy palms.
He is a disgusting all around piece of crap. He is facing a Democratic challenger who is seriously threatening to oust his ugly ass.

I don't know what McConnell envisions the country being, or what he envisions the judiciary's role to be. I blame the media for that. But obviously he's embraced Trump as a means to an end, whatever that end is.

EA4z2rZXsAAnnj3.jpg
From the article you linked to:

[[The gathering had the feel of a reunion. Don McGahn, Donald Trump’s former White House counsel, whom McConnell has referred to as his “buddy and co-collaborator” in confirming conservative judges, flew down for the occasion. So did Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, whose Senate confirmation McConnell had fought fiercely to secure. Walker, the event’s honoree, had clerked for Kavanaugh, and became one of his lead defenders after Kavanaugh was accused of sexual assault. McConnell is now championing Walker for an opening on the powerful D.C. Court of Appeals, even though Walker has received a “not qualified” rating from the American Bar Association, in part because, at the age of thirty-eight, he has never tried a case. ]]

Never tried a case, SMH. Disgraceful, isn't it?

One of the main reasons --- if not the main reason --- Moscow Mitch is trump's #1 enabler is because he knows in trump he has a useful idiot, which allows him to pack the courts with ideological incompetents.

Too bad the old fuck didn't catch covid-19 and die.

Last edited:

EA4z2rZXsAAnnj3.jpg

[[The gathering had the feel of a reunion. Don McGahn, Donald Trump’s former White House counsel, whom McConnell has referred to as his “buddy and co-collaborator” in confirming conservative judges, flew down for the occasion. So did Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, whose Senate confirmation McConnell had fought fiercely to secure. Walker, the event’s honoree, had clerked for Kavanaugh, and became one of his lead defenders after Kavanaugh was accused of sexual assault. McConnell is now championing Walker for an opening on the powerful D.C. Court of Appeals, even though Walker has received a “not qualified” rating from the American Bar Association, in part because, at the age of thirty-eight, he has never tried a case. ]]

One of the main reasons --- if not the main reason --- Moscow Mitch is trump's #1 enabler is because he knows in trump he has a useful idiot, which always him to pack the courts with ideological incompetents.

That old quack used his wife to get Trump to like him. User MFR he is.

He is a disgusting all around piece of crap. He is facing a Democratic challenger who is seriously threatening to oust his ugly ass.

I hear that the polling gap between the two is pretty small. She is former military pilot, not sure which branch, and I hope she defeats this slug. One thing working against her is she looks pretty masculine, and Kentucky Republicans, well…..

I hear that the polling gap between the two is pretty small. She is former military pilot, not sure which branch, and I hope she defeats this slug. One thing working against her is she looks pretty masculine, and Kentucky Republicans, well…..
Getting a lot of outside dollars to beat him down.

EA4z2rZXsAAnnj3.jpg

One of the main reasons --- if not the main reason --- Moscow Mitch is trump's #1 enabler is because he knows in trump he has a useful idiot, which always him to pack the courts with ideological incompetents.

Well, the wifey wanted the job to enhance her shipping biz.
Mitch wanted her to get it to solidify his beloved judges.
So what's not to like? :rolleyes:

EA4z2rZXsAAnnj3.jpg

Imo it was the other way around. Trumpy offered Moscow Mitch a goody. And Moscow Mitch has put the breaks on Trumpy to the extent that he won't put his senators up to making unpopular votes. The repeal of Obamacare that McCain torpedoed actually kept Medicaid expansion in place.

Yep, Kentucky Republicans for the most part want their ladies tethered between the kitchen and the bedroom.

Dems...."We need election security!"

Republicans...…"We agree, voter ID"

Dems...."Racists!!!!"
Voter ID isn't about election security, it's about voter suppression.

The bills Moscow Mitch blocked were about election security.

Dems...."Racists!!!!"

Of course it is. Suppressing illegitimate votes. It's the dems favorite voting bloc. Scary ID's! Just makes me shiver when I think about it.

Dems...."Racists!!!!"

I agree, suppressing the shit out of dead and illegal alien voters.

Stopping memes on Facebook?

Forum List

Back