How much can change in a year is amazing

You mean from the plague Trump let run out of control and has told his followers not to get vaccinations for?

The ironic thing is most of the people dying now are Trump Supporters, who are just proving the law of Natural Selection - if you're dumb, you die!
Last I heard Trump is still telling people to get vaccinated. So that proves you're a liar. Trump did what Fauci told him to do. I do fault him on that.

Last I heard Trump is still telling people to get vaccinated. So that proves you're a liar. Trump did what Fauci told him to do. I do fault him on that.
Trump had a chance to be early on this, but he spent almost all his time with his personal grievances and barely mentioned vaccination.

It's a failure of leadership. The only reason he cares about the vaccines at all is that he wants to use them to promote his own accomplishments. If the vaccines had been developed under Biden, he'd be trashing them just like the rest of the loony right.

That's like saying the Titanic was making great time until it hit the iceberg.

Yes, in a year, Trump managed to wreck the country.

Biden is trying his best to fix it, but some of you would rather die of Covid.
COVID wrecked the global economy and the 15 Democrat MDs in Congress gave no warning.

Except every other country had less economic damage and less Covid Deaths because they did the things Trump DIDN'T do. Contain the virus, take proper measures to prevent it's spread. Trump lied about how serious it was and undermined attempts to contain it.

We had black people rioting in the streets because you had a president who openly encouraged police brutality, before AND after George Floyd was murdered.

And until those demonstrators are convicted of something (most never will be) they are entitled to bail.

Trump didn't have an ex-president encouraging people to keep spreading the disease and not take the vaccine.

Masks and vaccinations NEVER should have been a political or cultural issue.. until Trump made them so.
Almost every other country can't match our economy and most of the shit holes like India, the Muslim world and Africa don't give a damn about the average citizen.

Trump had a chance to be early on this, but he spent almost all his time with his personal grievances and barely mentioned vaccination.

It's a failure of leadership. The only reason he cares about the vaccines at all is that he wants to use them to promote his own accomplishments. If the vaccines had been developed under Biden, he'd be trashing them just like the rest of the loony right.
There would be no vaccines if Trump didn't put the work in on getting rid of the regulations and red tape.

Barely, and he backs down when his cultists boo the jab.

COVID wrecked the global economy and the 15 Democrat MDs in Congress gave no warning.

They aren't the president. Trump was. Despite the majority not wanting him.

Barely, and he backs down when his cultists boo the jab.

They aren't the president. Trump was. Despite the majority not wanting him.
You are stating here and now that a member of Congress has no responsibility to inform the public of a danger they know full well will occur,
Then I guess AOC should shut her mouth when it comes to less dangerous issues.

You are stating here and now that a member of Congress has no responsibility to inform the public of a danger they know full well will occur,
Then I guess AOC should shut her mouth when it comes to less dangerous issues.

Not at all... but you keep trying to excuse Trump's negligence and incompetence.

National Emergencies was his job. He failed miserably.

Not at all... but you keep trying to excuse Trump's negligence and incompetence.

National Emergencies was his job. He failed miserably.
What negligence?
Fauci and Congress Critters said nothing for well over a month while the people on the ocean liner who were getting sick with COVID were being interviewed every day.

You have no argument based on facts.

What negligence?
Fauci and Congress Critters said nothing for well over a month while the people on the ocean liner who were getting sick with COVID were being interviewed every day.

You have no argument based on facts.

Uh, wow, I guess if you want to believe alternative history.

Let's review what Trump did.

He disbanded the Pandemic Response Team
He threw out the Pandemic Responses Plan
He called Covid a Hoax.
He lied about how serious it was to not spook the markets
He said "It is what it is" when the death toll hit a quarter million
He withdrew the US from the WHO
He held Super-Spreader events with unmasked people. (Poor Herman Cain. He died as he lived- Sucking up to White People who had nothing but contempt for him)
He went to the First Debate even after he tested positive for Covid, endangering everyone in that room.

Uh, wow, I guess if you want to believe alternative history.

Let's review what Trump did.

He disbanded the Pandemic Response Team
He threw out the Pandemic Responses Plan
He called Covid a Hoax.
He lied about how serious it was to not spook the markets
He said "It is what it is" when the death toll hit a quarter million
He withdrew the US from the WHO
He held Super-Spreader events with unmasked people. (Poor Herman Cain. He died as he lived- Sucking up to White People who had nothing but contempt for him)
He went to the First Debate even after he tested positive for Covid, endangering everyone in that room.
Sorry, guy, Fauci and the MDs in Congress said nothing when they knew what was coming.
The WHO? Why the hell does the US have to pay for every freaking global POLITICAL organization.
You're not that stupid that you don't realize the world medical community doesn't need a bastion of corruption share information.

Sorry, guy, Fauci and the MDs in Congress said nothing when they knew what was coming.
The WHO? Why the hell does the US have to pay for every freaking global POLITICAL organization.

Oh, I don't know, enlightened self-interest. When dealing with a world-wide plague, a world wide organization pooling the world's resources and knowledge might even be helpful.

Oh, I don't know, enlightened self-interest. When dealing with a world-wide plague, a world wide organization pooling the world's resources and knowledge might even be helpful.
There's this useless thing called the Internet and almost 100% of the function of the WHO is to have the US taxpayer pay for every shithole nation's medical care while their tyrants live in perverse luxury.

Trump lead us to the most covid deaths in the world. What could be a bigger failure than that?

Oh, yeah, the "internet", which is why so many of you wingnuts try to cure yourselves of Covid by taking Sheep Dip and Fish Tank Cleaner.
Sheep Dip and Fish Tank Cleaner

Please post a list of actual names of people who did that?
I know way more people that you do from way more walks of life of and 99% of the people who refuse the VAX are Blacks who live in the slums.

This blame game sucks, No one knew how why or what to do about a world wide pandemic. & everyone made mistakes. We as a country decided to take a medical problem & make it political. divide the country into waring camps.

Forum List

Back