How much can change in a year is amazing

I stand { sit } corrected.The RNC was a week after the DNC convention.
I coulda swore the RNC was in July.I remember The Young Turks had a l
little side stand set up at the Cleveland site.Alex Jones along with Roger Stone
went past it and all hell broke loose.Movie guy { Ben Mankiewicz } of Turner
Classic Movies was next to Cenk Uygur and foul mouthed political slut
Anna Kasparian was behind some video camera calling out Jones as some
Fat Fuch a few times.The Young Turks went after Roger Stone about something
they were convinced he said or did recently.Stone kept his distance as Jones
made himself at home and attempted to sit down next to Uygur and
Mankiwwicz.It dint last long.Probably because the Little Political Slut
Kasparian is a real work.Takes practially nothing to wind her up.
The Biggest leftie propagandist in California and beyond.
I just checked and it's still up on YouTube.Over 4 minutes worth.
I got most of it right just thru recall.
Most of Jones good stuff got taken down.

Your crazy rant aside, the way that it works is the challenging party has it's convention before the incumbent party... and it's worked that way for as long as I remember.
If not a fan of rants than what was 3 + Years of the Mueller Special Counsel
Investigation.Plus the Quid Pro Qup hoax.
Or the Steele Dossier.
Or Hillary's most recent Loser temper tantrum.
You really need to find a nutter word utter danny { " Rant "}

Except it's his JOB to be responsible. No, he didn't cause those problems, but he did very little to prevent them from getting worse.
ROFL! He did more than any Dim, who did cause the problems. Dims forced the shut down. Dims prevent Trump from shutting down air travel into the country. Dims did fund the biolab in China.

46%

OF REPUBLICANS HAVE NOT YET BEEN VACCINATED

44%

OF WHITE EVANGELICAL PROTESTANTS HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED

Well, honestly, then he's not doing a good job of leading, is he? If his followers are refusing to get the jab he got.
You forgot to add minorities in your data. I won't get the vaccine because I chose to. Not because someone tells me to. I guess that proves the point as liberals always do as they are told. Proof is on here daily.

If not a fan of rants than what was 3 + Years of the Mueller Special Counsel
Investigation.Plus the Quid Pro Qup hoax.
Or the Steele Dossier.
Or Hillary's most recent Loser temper tantrum.
You really need to find a nutter word utter danny

Actually, the Mueller Probe had a lot more meet than 7 years of Ken Starr proving Clinton lied about a blow job.

So now you have weird Beard Duhram making baseless accusations... Again, feeling a new Ken Starr vibe going on here. Or Benghazi.

ROFL! He did more than any Dim, who did cause the problems. Dims forced the shut down. Dims prevent Trump from shutting down air travel into the country. Dims did fund the biolab in China.

What forced the shutdowns was that nobody wanted their entire workforce taken out by that one asshole who comes in when he's feeling sick. Company I consulted with in 2020 STILL ended up shutting down a bunch of times despite being designated a "necessary company" that was exempted from shutdowns. One person comes in sick, they have to shut down the whole plant to disinfect it.

Forum List

Back