How much did you pay per gallon the last time you fueled?

I'm in a pretty rural section of Florida and I paid $4.19. It's even worse when you go into town. How bad do you think it will get? Biden just banned Russian exports apparently. Is sticking it to Russia worth bleeding the American public even more? I'm still over here not giving a fuck about Ukraine.
Filled up Monday, $3.89 a gallon, yesterday they were $3.99 a gallon. They are the lowest in town.

True, but it has accelerated. Some people think it's what the dems want to incentivize the switch to green energy, and I believe there is some truth to that.
Only way to do that is to make fossil fuels unaffordable..........they do this on purpose. They know what they are doing.........Later they go .........see we told you Solar was affordable....After they drive prices for gas to URANUS.

$3.99 today

$4.10 last week.

Amazing the difference driving across a river can make! :cool:

Would anyone on the left here like to tell us why Joe Biden isn't actively increasing the production of oil here in the US?

I am not on the left, but the POTUS is not actively increasing the production of oil here in the US because the POTUS has no power to do so. Oil production here in the US is controlled by private companies, not the Fed Govt

Also, we are about 1.9 million BPD above the 2020 COVID low and about 1.5 million BPD behind the pre COVID high in Feb of 2020. At the current rate of growth for US oil production we will be above that 2020 high by Nov or Dec of this year. The US oil companies are also saying they will increase it even faster so we might top the 2020 high sooner than that

Last edited:
I don't, I don't look. What's the point? It costs what it costs.

And yes, it sucks that it costs so much but what's the alternative, not buy it and walk?

$4.29 for diesel in Missouri.

First time ever in 25 years of trucking I paid over $4 anywhere.

I think I know what the Freedom Convoy in DC will be protesting next.

Fuel surcharge went to 14 cents per mile yesterday pushing average freight rates over $4 per mile.

Expect inflation to rise much higher in the coming months as transportation prices soar.

Last edited:
Every few years Americans experience some sort of disruption to the fuel supply, we all get price gouged, everyone has a hissy-fit and in the end no one learns a thing. As for me I really don't pay attention to gas prices or any other routine expense. Got more than enough crap to get mad about already. As for Russia, Ukrainians are fighting and giving their lives for freedom. I'll kick in some extra expense out of respect for that.
It sounds like you don't manage your money very well. Citizens of the States of America are also fighting and giving up their livelihoods for freedom. Same with Canadian citizens. Same with Australian citizens. Same with New Zealand citizens. Tyrants are in positions of power all over the world. Freedom fighting is not a problem unique to Ukraine.

I'm in a pretty rural section of Florida and I paid $4.19. It's even worse when you go into town. How bad do you think it will get? Biden just banned Russian exports apparently. Is sticking it to Russia worth bleeding the American public even more? I'm still over here not giving a fuck about Ukraine.
Had to go to the Dr. yesterday and stopped for gas on the way at $3. 69 which was up 20 cents from the day before. On my way back paid $3.89.

I am not on the left, but the POTUS is not actively increasing the production of oil here in the US because the POTUS has no power to do so. Oil production here in the US is controlled by private companies, not the Fed Govt

Also, we are about 1.9 million BPD above the 2020 COVID low and about 1.5 million BPD behind the pre COVID high in Feb of 2020. At the current rate of growth for US oil production we will be above that 2020 high by Nov or Dec of this year. The US oil companies are also saying they will increase it even faster so we might top the 2020 high sooner than that
... but government can create policy conditions that are favorable or unfavorable towards the efforts of those companies.

Every few years Americans experience some sort of disruption to the fuel supply, we all get price gouged, everyone has a hissy-fit and in the end no one learns a thing. As for me I really don't pay attention to gas prices or any other routine expense. Got more than enough crap to get mad about already. As for Russia, Ukrainians are fighting and giving their lives for freedom. I'll kick in some extra expense out of respect for that.
There you have it folks….the twisted and confused Left exposing themselves again.
”Fuck my pet humans right now….that black and brown American family with a litter of children can suffer and lose everything for all I care…right now I care about people on the other side of the word….Ukrainians.”

Forum List

Back