How much less in taxes are you paying..? Whoohooo!!!!!

You know you are telling the truth when both sides here attack you.
Awesome

No. You know you are telling the truth when what you say is true.

In 2010, every nutbag here claimed that their insurance premiums were doubling or tripling and that they could not keep their doctor or lost their plan. That was 97% bullshit because that only happened to about 3% of Americans.

Now, every fucking nutbag is posting details about how HUGE their paychecks are now that the GOP cut taxes for billionaires. Incredible since the vast majority of companies haven’t even come close to working out the fucking details.

Watch what happens in April. We will have a run of people claiming that the tax cuts that effect their income in 2018 miraculously gave them a huge refund for their 2017 income. Bank on it.

I believe that if you say your savings is $201 per month, your are really saving about $80. And since those cuts expire over time, you ought to put every cent of that into whatever investment plan you have.

Only 3% what are you smoking crack?

Nope. It only effected people who didn’t have insurance via their job. Dumb ass.
yep....it hardly affected me at all,just new regulations,otherwise i would not even know it existed.........

Awesome

In 2010, every nutbag here claimed that their insurance premiums were doubling or tripling and that they could not keep their doctor or lost their plan. That was 97% bullshit because that only happened to about 3% of Americans.

Now, every fucking nutbag is posting details about how HUGE their paychecks are now that the GOP cut taxes for billionaires. Incredible since the vast majority of companies haven’t even come close to working out the fucking details.

Watch what happens in April. We will have a run of people claiming that the tax cuts that effect their income in 2018 miraculously gave them a huge refund for their 2017 income. Bank on it.

I believe that if you say your savings is $201 per month, your are really saving about $80. And since those cuts expire over time, you ought to put every cent of that into whatever investment plan you have.

Nope. It only effected people who didn’t have insurance via their job. Dumb ass.

I had insurance through my job and it effected me, because I didn't opt in.

Awesome

I had insurance through my job and it effected me, because I didn't opt in.

Makes no sense.

Awesome

yep....it hardly affected me at all,just new regulations,otherwise i would not even know it existed.........

Bull.

And the hard reality for the D's to swallow:

"The last-minute change, unveiled by Senate Finance Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) Tuesday night, was made to comply with Senate rules that forbid certain legislation from adding to the federal budget deficit after 10 years. Those rules, dictated by a process known as reconciliation, would allow Republicans to pass their bill with a simple majority instead of with 60 votes.

In short, Republicans were forced to alter the bill in order to more easily pass their tax cuts. In doing so, however, they weakened the talking point that the plan would primarily benefit the middle class.

Democrats were quick to cite the change as evidence of a double standard.

“Nothing highlights what this plan is truly all about more than the fact that its tax cuts for massive corporations are permanent, while the middle class gets crumbs that last only a few years,” Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.) said in a statement.

Republicans countered by arguing that individuals and corporations alike could receive a permanent tax cut if Democrats agreed to work with them outside the reconciliation process.

“There’s a simple solution. If our Democratic colleagues work with us to get 60 votes,” Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) said during a Finance Committee markup hearing on Wednesday, “we could make it permanent.”

(Sorry can't pick out the entire link for this image for some reason to source it, I'm blaming my flu; It's somewhere on HuffingtonPost.)

Democrats have been doing this for years. Decades. They block a tax cut, for instance, then scream at election time that the Republicans didn't pass a tax cut. True as far as it goes...and anyone inclined to vote for Democrats is already either not very bright or willing to accept it for their own benefits. In the latter class are the ones so dependent on government to live that they cant risk being honest. So long as the handouts keep coming.

Awesome

Bull.
ok you got me....it was devastating to me.....

Bull.

For people who lie all the time, getting caught lying is no biggie.

Depending on what you do and how much is involved, a good accountant can make a big difference in what you will end up paying less.

Bull.

but i wasnt lying.....it had very little effect on me financially....

Bull.

Harry Dresden , I believe we have miscommunicated. Or, rather, I have misunderstood what you said. I mistakenly thought t you were being sarcastic and was trying to say that the new regs were rough for you.

Then, I thought your comment about being devastated was also sarcasm related to my saying “bull”.

Upon reread, I can see that I was out of line.

I apologize.

Last edited:

Bull.

Harry Dresden , I believe we have miscommunicated. Or, rather, I have misunderstood what you said. I mistakenly thought t you were being sarcastic and was trying to say that the new regs were rough for you.

Then, I thought your comment about being devastated was also sarcasm related to my saying “bull”.

Upon reread, I can see that I was out of line.

I apologize.
:thup:

Forum List

Back