How much media covers Trump video vs Clinton wikileaks

Mass Media is commercial. That means what's defined as "news" is what's defined as "what sells".

Guess what Hunior --- sex sells. And scandal sells. And depravity sells. And conflict sells. And horse races sell, And outrageous behavior ALWAYS sells. Whelp --- this angle has *all* of those elements.

Compared to that, WikiLeaks will sell about as well as take-a-leak. For commercial media it's like hearing a knock on the door and the guy standing there tells you you just won the Irish sweepstakes.

That's precisely how Rump created his own persona --- through the use of commercial media. DUH. If it weren't for the same element he's whining about now, nobody would have the vaguest idea who he even is.

Mass Media is commercial. That means what's defined as "news" is what's defined as "what sells".

Guess what Hunior --- sex sells. And scandal sells. And depravity sells. And conflict sells. And horse races sell, And outrageous behavior ALWAYS sells. Whelp --- this angle has *all* of those elements.

Compared to that, WikiLeaks will sell about as well as take-a-leak. For commercial media it's like hearing a knock on the door and the guy standing there tells you you just won the Irish sweepstakes.

That's precisely how Rump created his own persona --- through the use of commercial media. DUH. If it weren't for the same element he's whining about now, nobody would have the vaguest idea who he even is.
the media is actually a TOOL for the government.they dont investigate anything,they create phony stories that they want you to hear,they dont tell you the truth for instance our government is always going around starting wars with other countries and murdering innocent civilians all the time.

thats why they have the national anthem to brainwash people that we are the land of the free.I refuse to sing that bs song and take my hat off to the flag because what the brainwashed sheep dont get is they are saluting the CIA who runs the country and starts wars with other countries,that is why i always leave during the national anthem and go to the rest room.

Donald Trump in January:

sg5t28.jpg

The networks all give me more free air time than those losers running against me, and I have been a real boon to their ratings!

Donald Trump in October:

110c6qd.jpg

The networks are all giving me more free air time than Crooked Hillary! It's rigged! Waaaaaaaaaah!

And above all, the Clinton campaign sells! Over 300 million sold in ads...

Plus some new tasty regulations to come.

Jesus said to him, "For all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

The Wikileaks sauce has been weak. Very weak.

Donald Trump sure was happy it was "all Trump, all the time" a few months ago. I didn't hear him whining he was getting more press coverage than all his GOP opponents combined. Now THAT was rigged! Big time. He got the GOP nomination due to free heavy press coverage.

Trump knew how to get attention onto himself and keep the spotlight constantly on himself while his opponents were completely ignored. He knew how to use his big fat mouth to rig the media coverage to his advantage. Every time attention would shift away from him, Trump would tweet or say something else outrageous to get it back.

Too fucking late now to whine about his big fat mouth and his behaviors steering media coverage to his disadvantage.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

[Fact-Checking Snopes: Website's Political 'Fact-Checker' Is Just A Liberal Blogger Get me some RELIABLE sources and I will consider it. Funny thing is you can read the emails themselves to see if ANY of that was said so why not just do that?
You're cherry-picking here. Only three of the articles I cited were by the writer mentioned in your article. What about the others? This is just another example of the way the alt-media is twisting stories.
They were all linked to snopes. Like I said if you want the truth go look at the emails yourself.

[Fact-Checking Snopes: Website's Political 'Fact-Checker' Is Just A Liberal Blogger Get me some RELIABLE sources and I will consider it. Funny thing is you can read the emails themselves to see if ANY of that was said so why not just do that?
You're cherry-picking here. Only three of the articles I cited were by the writer mentioned in your article. What about the others? This is just another example of the way the alt-media is twisting stories.
They were all linked to snopes. Like I said if you want the truth go look at the emails yourself.
The title of the article is misleading. It says "Just a Liberal Blogger", singular. The fact that there are many contributors to the site is prima facie evidence that the cited article is bullshit.

Forum List

Back