How much money have you lost since this nightmare started a year and a half ago????

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
Our 401K is down tens of thousands, and the ONE STOCK we own has lost about 30K

I realize the dems here are all in moms basement and dont even know what a 401K is.........but all my conservative, hard working peeps here......how hard are you getting screwed?

I realize the dems here are all in moms basement and dont even know what a 401K is.........but all my conservative, hard working peeps here......how hard are you getting screwed?

So you've lost about $50K in one year? And you're blaming others for this?

One stock? You don't know much about the stock market, do you?
We are not worrying about that. We need to elect hard liners to protect our local areas if the ones we elect at first locally who are finally getting loud cannot succeed. Then they can deny anything is wrong like Biden and Harris and Pelosi and Schumer and the rest of the frauds. Only they will have protection from you. Elections will have consequences.

We are not worrying about that. We need to elect hard liners to protect our local areas if the ones we elect at first locally who are finally getting loud cannot succeed. Then they can deny anything is wrong like Biden and Harris and Pelosi and Schumer and the rest of the frauds. Only they will have protection from you. Elections will have consequences.
If you aren't worried about it, why is there a thread to whine about it?

One stock is down.

That's what this thread is about?

Actually my 401K took a hit when covid hit and then came back...until Putin pulled this shit.

My bank account has never been better thanks to the stimulus money

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Lost..then recovered..bigly..then lost again..somewhat on the rebound...but that is the stock market.

Ride..till you die! :)

(Seriously, if you are approaching retirement, take an interest in your investments! )

Shouldn't you be looking at little Japanese girls in short petticoats about now.
This is what you're reduced to? Seriously? How sad.

For the record I have never posted a female below the age of 28 no matter the nationality.

Now just admit you were left dumbfounded and bewildered by my COMPLETELY normal post and as a result you had to jump on the sexist and racist bandwagon to defer the subject.

What does my love of BandMaid, a group of 30 something female Japanese rockers have to do with ANYTHING?

Grow the fuck up

This is what you're reduced to? Seriously? How sad.

For the record I have never posted a female below the age of 28 no matter the nationality.

Now just admit you were left dumbfounded and bewildered by my COMPLETELY normal post and as a result you had to jump on the sexist and racist bandwagon to defer the subject.

What does my love of BandMaid, a group of 30 something female Japanese rockers have to do with ANYTHING?

Grow the fuck up
COMPLETELY normal for you is still pretty fucked up.

Forum List

Back