How much of a conspiracy theorist are you???

AM I a radical conspiracy theorit? Check all that apply!

• 911 was an inside job

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russians are reponsible for the Trump presidency

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • the CIA invented crack cocaine to undermine the black community

• the moon landing was faked to ensure that NASA would continue to get funding

• the government is covering up alien encounters, especially in Roswell, NM

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • members of the Bohemian Grove control EVERYTHING the US government does

• Freemasons are behind everything

• US government intentionally infected Native Americans with smallpox

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
because we all know that all of the bad things that happen in the world MUST be because the "evil rich" want to keep their boots on our necks - right?

feel free to add anything that I left out!

because we all know that all of the bad things that happen in the world MUST be because the "evil rich" want to keep their boots on our necks - right?

feel free to add anything that I left out!

I've found very common denominators among "conspiracy theorists"....They're all unsuccessful, uneducated losers. Their shortcomings can't be self perpetuated....there's a conspiracy to hold back the people. It's always the same types of people with the same bullshit beliefs.

I think the leader of NK is really Hillary in a Kim wonka pong outfit

Okay, I'll come clean.
I'm responsible for 9-11, I'm the Russian who got Frump elected, I was with the CIA when I developed crack cocaine just so we could destroy Marion Barry (it just happened to have a negative effect on black neighborhoods). I produced the fake moon landing so I could continue skimming money off of NASA's budget, I am an alien though I am registered with MIB, the Bohemian Grove are under my control, wanna see my Freemason pin? Last but not least I was with the British during the French and Indian War (not the American colonial governments) who distributed smallpox infected blankets to the French indian allies.

You sir, are a busy, busy fellow.
Truly though the smallpox blanket deal was pretty sucky.

Okay, I'll come clean.
I'm responsible for 9-11, I'm the Russian who got Frump elected, I was with the CIA when I developed crack cocaine just so we could destroy Marion Barry (it just happened to have a negative effect on black neighborhoods). I produced the fake moon landing so I could continue skimming money off of NASA's budget, I am an alien though I am registered with MIB, the Bohemian Grove are under my control, wanna see my Freemason pin? Last but not least I was with the British during the French and Indian War (not the American colonial governments) who distributed smallpox infected blankets to the French indian allies.
Sounds legit

Thx for coming clean baw

the second selection is not a conspiracy theory, only the cover-up, just like Nixon
Uuuuummmm, that constitutes a conspiracy theory unless of course you have absolute, slam dunk in a court of law concrete proof........ :dunno:
Where you also not the one who told FDR to ignore the Japanese planes flying towards pearl harbor?
You're siding with cracklesack? That's a first, two completely opposite political hacks siding with one another........ Wow...... Just wow.......

Forum List

Back