How Much of a Theist or Atheist are You?

How Much of a Theist or Atheist are You?

• Strong Theist

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • De-facto Theist

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Weak Theist

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Pure Agnostic

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Weak Atheist

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • De-facto Atheist

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Strong Atheist

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
We may try to jam it down your throats here but everywhere else it seems god is being jammed down our throats.

And aren't we free to talk?
In the US, all are free to talk. According to the BBC, not every is free to talk. I saw two reports of blasphemy charges.

Still, when an atheist attacks a theist or a theist attacks an atheist, reasonable people know neither can prove their position, so why do they do it? Dick measuring exercise? A result of personal life frustrations acted out online in a form of "Kick the Cat" syndrome? It varies, but I've seen a few of those but what I look for are those who are truly dangerous. Those who want to kill Americans.

They don't just show up screaming "Allahu Akbar!" with a suicide belt emoji. They show up bitching about the United States and looking for like-minded souls to exploit. Under Obama, it would be RWNJ, but with Trump, the best recruiting territory is available. LWers have always been easier to convince than RWers. I think we'll see more terrorist attempts against the US over the next few years. Fine. Draw the fuckers out and cut them off at the knees.
Allah Akbar's are conservatives. They agree with the religious right this country is going to hell.
Islamic Jihadists aren't the only terrorists.

If you want to claim all terrorists are theists, say so. I'd love to prove you wrong.....again. :)

Not all. Just 85% of terrorists are theists.

Atheists Are 0.07% of the Federal Prison Population, Threatening Fact for Christian Fundamentalists

It's starting for you, isn't it? Are you giving in to the madness?

Another smart atheist who has gone mad is Stephen Hawking. I just finished reading his A Brief History of Time and A Briefer History of Time. Most of both of these books are great. However, he believes in multiverses and that we can build a time machine to time travel back to the past through a wormhole, so as a Christian and science buff, I think this guy has gone cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

I believe of an infinite number of universes outside or beyond our universe. If you don't then you are putting our universe and god in a box. Are you saying there is nothing beyond our little bubble of a universe?

Imagine we are living in one of gods lava lamps. Which bubble is our universe?

Pick one little bubble. That's our universe. There are many many other bubbles beyond our one little bubble. Hawkins not crazy you just can't wrap your brain around what he's telling you.

Huh? Are you going space cadet, BW? I understand Mars will be ready for colonization in the 2030s ha ha.
Huh? Are you going space cadet, BW? I understand Mars will be ready for colonization in the 2030s ha ha.

which is it - bond or

th

the joker ... it seems a case of mistaken identity.

without a continuous atmosphere they are just wasting their time, our Garden is all we have.

My use of the Joker is about who gets the "last" laugh. That is, what happens to us after death? I've learned more about hell as a final destination. It's not 24/7 of burning torture. Want to know? I can start a thread on it. I did't think you'd be interested in the Traveler's Guide to Heaven.

I've learned more about hell as a final destination.

that's obvious, you must have been a boyscout .... being prepared.

My use of the Joker is about who gets the "last" laugh. That is, what happens to us after death?

4th century deception is hardly a joke for those that are deceived, christian.

the 1st century is about the accomplishments before death, the Apex of Knowledge the Triumph of Good vs Evil during one's lifetime that allows the Spirit to be set free.

good luck being the cause for failure.

1. The Biblical God is real.
    There is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst.

The Bible is not self-authenticating; it is simply one of many religious texts. Like those other texts, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimise it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature.

The Bible is historically inaccurate , factually incorrect, inconsistent and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

Origins of the Bible: PBS Buried Secrets, CH4 Who wrote the Bible? (a must watch).

“Properly read, the bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.” – Isaac Asimov

2. Biblical Jesus was real.
    There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artefacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self-written manuscripts, court records, eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

Even if Jesus’ existence could be established, this would in no way validate Christian theology or any element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection. Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution:

“Now, if the book of Genesis is an allegory, then sin is an allegory, the Fall is an allegory and the need for a Savior is an allegory – but if we are all descendants of an allegory, where does that leave us? It destroys the foundation of all Christian doctrine—it destroys the foundation of the gospel.” – Ken Ham

“Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – Anonymous

This is one of the things I learned from my NDE investigation. Atheists listen to other atheists. Thus, if you have to get someplace when you need to, then can you trust their directions?

However, it's not just after you die, but when you are living. Can you trust what BreezeWood is telling you ha ha? Sorry, I couldn't help but make that little joke hahahaha? Seriously, can you trust what other atheists here write?

When you come right down to it, that's what it comes down to. That's why I say, "Atheists are usually wrong."

Also, "Atheism leads to Communism." Karl Marx talks about the mind-body problem (no duality), materialism (no immaterialism) and all the stuff atheists here have brought up. Another Jew (Judaism) who says some weird things is Baruch Spinoza. I believe he preached a form of Pantheism without the sacredness. It could have been naturalism with God as nature. He was excommunicated from his Jewish community and almost stabbed as a heathen. He's interesting because he knows about the Bible better than most (not actually know the truth, but knows how explain it in a strange, persuasive manner). These people are others that atheists listen to besides other atheists.

Mind-Body Problem/Everything is Matter
Marxist Philosophy and The Mind/Body Problem

Fifteen Propositions
Baruch Spinoza (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

As for Christians, it's not easy to determine the truth either. I don't think one can know the truth by oneself just reading the Bible. It's not an easy book to read, there are several translations and even more interpretations. How can one find which one is true? Are the Catholics just trying to make me feel guilty? Are the Christians making me feel this way in order to get money? It helps to have someone to guide us. It helps not dwell on the correct interpretation and that we have to find it at this minute. There has to be some balance between your religion and your life.

This is one of the things I learned from my NDE investigation. Atheists listen to other atheists. Thus, if you have to get someplace when you need to, then can you trust their directions?

the genome of life is not a matter of trust, the consequences of its existence are real there are only qualified answers to its understanding.

However, it's not just after you die, but when you are living. Can you trust what BreezeWood is telling you ha ha? Sorry, I couldn't help but make that little joke hahahaha? Seriously, can you trust what other atheists here write?

it is the author that relies on "trust" for their destiny in a 4th century book without veracity that is the least logical choice for whence "when you need to" would be relevant for a sought for qualified answer. ha ha.

When you come right down to it, that's what it comes down to. That's why I say, "Atheists are usually wrong."

atheist and the religious are able to discern fact from fiction those adhered to preset agendas have nothing to conform to naturally ...

Are you giving in to the madness?

and is why they are "usually" in fact almost always deemed rabid in their final days.

As for Christians, it's not easy to determine the truth either. I don't think one can know the truth by oneself just reading the Bible.

amen ... and knowing not to read further from the 1st pg is their best hope for a fruitful existence.

which is it - bond or

th

without a continuous atmosphere they are just wasting their time, our Garden is all we have.

My use of the Joker is about who gets the "last" laugh. That is, what happens to us after death? I've learned more about hell as a final destination. It's not 24/7 of burning torture. Want to know? I can start a thread on it. I did't think you'd be interested in the Traveler's Guide to Heaven.

My use of the Joker is about who gets the "last" laugh. That is, what happens to us after death?

the 1st century is about the accomplishments before death, the Apex of Knowledge the Triumph of Good vs Evil during one's lifetime that allows the Spirit to be set free.

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst.

The Bible is not self-authenticating; it is simply one of many religious texts. Like those other texts, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimise it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature.

The Bible is historically inaccurate , factually incorrect, inconsistent and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

Origins of the Bible: PBS Buried Secrets, CH4 Who wrote the Bible? (a must watch).

“Properly read, the bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.” – Isaac Asimov

There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artefacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self-written manuscripts, court records, eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

Even if Jesus’ existence could be established, this would in no way validate Christian theology or any element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection. Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution:

“Now, if the book of Genesis is an allegory, then sin is an allegory, the Fall is an allegory and the need for a Savior is an allegory – but if we are all descendants of an allegory, where does that leave us? It destroys the foundation of all Christian doctrine—it destroys the foundation of the gospel.” – Ken Ham

“Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – Anonymous

Also, "Atheism leads to Communism." Karl Marx talks about the mind-body problem (no duality), materialism (no immaterialism) and all the stuff atheists here have brought up. Another Jew (Judaism) who says some weird things is Baruch Spinoza. I believe he preached a form of Pantheism without the sacredness. It could have been naturalism with God as nature. He was excommunicated from his Jewish community and almost stabbed as a heathen. He's interesting because he knows about the Bible better than most (not actually know the truth, but knows how explain it in a strange, persuasive manner). These people are others that atheists listen to besides other atheists.

Fifteen Propositions

As for Christians, it's not easy to determine the truth either. I don't think one can know the truth by oneself just reading the Bible. It's not an easy book to read, there are several translations and even more interpretations. How can one find which one is true? Are the Catholics just trying to make me feel guilty? Are the Christians making me feel this way in order to get money? It helps to have someone to guide us. It helps not dwell on the correct interpretation and that we have to find it at this minute. There has to be some balance between your religion and your life.

So what does Christianity lead to? Does it lead to slavery? Because that is where it led to. How about mass murdering Indians? Yes Christians did these things. So is that where Christianity leads? Because if Atheism leads to murder, so does Christianity. Agreed? I don't.

Atheism inspired Nazism/Communism/Social Darwinism.
An ad hominem deflection which demonstrates a failure to understand that atheism is simply a lack of belief in god(s), with no inherit moral, political or philosophical baggage, and thus no line can be drawn from it to the aforementioned ideologies. In the same vein, democracy could be called atheistic. See also: Association fallacy, appeal to emotion and irrelevant thesis.

Hitler was religious and publicly decried atheism. See also: Nazism and Religion, Reductio ad Hitlerum.

Stalinism and Communism exercised gosateizm (state atheism) based on the ideology of Marxism-Leninism. Atheism was a means to an end, not a cause. See also: Soviet Union and Religion.

Social Darwinism and Eugenics supplant actual natural selection with an unobjective personal perception of ‘fitness’. They are based on bad biology (genetic variability is actually very important for a species) and are completely independent of atheism.

Darwin observed and described evolution the same way Newton did for gravity. It was simply a discovery of a fact about the world – not an engineered philosophy on how to behave. Just as we do not blame Newton for the fact that gravity is used as a tool in the deployment of bombs, we cannot blame Darwin for individually misguided applications of ‘natural selection’.

Note: Religion inspires theocracy.

Note: ‘Survival of the Fittest‘ does not simply mean fastest, strongest, or most violent. It is a measure of an individual’s adaptation to the local environment, which can often mean demonstrating cooperation, intelligence and compassion [2]. Humans are outmatched in many ways by animals, but are successful because of their social skills and tool use.

See also: Early Critics of Eugenics were biologists, Natualistic Fallacy, Evolution and Philosophy, Talkorigins: Hitler, Stalin, Social Darwinism.

“We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out.” – Adolf Hitler

priests-salute.jpg

That Hitler was Christian story is fake news. The rest of what you posted about Christians sound like Salon propaganda or is the stupid RationaWiki? Hitler was able to piggy back Darwin's ideas on Darwinism and from those in The Descent of Man into backing the racial superiority of Aryans. The Nazis were the National Socialist Party. They wanted to distinguish themselves from Communists. Notice that Darwin had the perfect white man as the top of the evolution heap. There is nothing in the Bible to distinguish black men and aborigines as closer to apes (2nd and 3rd from left) and white men (farthest right) as the top of the food chain. Not only that Darwin's cousin was the one who wrote with Hitler's chief scientist on Eugenics. Hitler became like a schoolboy having a crush on Darwin's and his cousin ideas. Not only that, the social Darwinists took up the survival of the "fittest" as their rally cry for getting rid of the lower races and for fascism. The fittest means those who can pass down their genes the most.

is-evolutionary-psychology-the-best-explanati-L-M_2L32.jpeg

Christianity leads to knowledge and truth. It's not as politically based such as that of atheism. Karl Marx and the Communist Manifesto. Bruce Bueno de Mesquita has predicted that Iran and China won't be the ones that pose a danger to the United States as most people believe. What's happening today is talk of Russia causing friction and the heated rhetoric leading to the possibility of another Cold War period. It was Obama who first leaked intel to the Russians and then blamed Trump about it. Thus, one can see the ideas of Marx starting to take shape. Could this be something that leads to a major war with Russia and possible WWIII? I don't think it will, but it is a possibility. However, I won't be speculating about it anytime soon or say that the Bible prophecised it. These types of stories are best left to the experts. While I won't say that Christianity does not have its share of religious fanatics and Biblical end of the world nuts, I don't think it's as bad as those on the left who are into extremism and anarchy. I can see bloodshed in the streets, but don't think I'll worry about it. It was expected with atheists turning to Communism and it starting under Obama. My motto is to walk softly and carry a big semi-auto rifle with plenty of ammo.

communist-obama-33751.jpg

In the US, all are free to talk. According to the BBC, not every is free to talk. I saw two reports of blasphemy charges.

Still, when an atheist attacks a theist or a theist attacks an atheist, reasonable people know neither can prove their position, so why do they do it? Dick measuring exercise? A result of personal life frustrations acted out online in a form of "Kick the Cat" syndrome? It varies, but I've seen a few of those but what I look for are those who are truly dangerous. Those who want to kill Americans.

They don't just show up screaming "Allahu Akbar!" with a suicide belt emoji. They show up bitching about the United States and looking for like-minded souls to exploit. Under Obama, it would be RWNJ, but with Trump, the best recruiting territory is available. LWers have always been easier to convince than RWers. I think we'll see more terrorist attempts against the US over the next few years. Fine. Draw the fuckers out and cut them off at the knees.
Allah Akbar's are conservatives. They agree with the religious right this country is going to hell.
Islamic Jihadists aren't the only terrorists.

If you want to claim all terrorists are theists, say so. I'd love to prove you wrong.....again. :)

Not all. Just 85% of terrorists are theists.

Atheists Are 0.07% of the Federal Prison Population, Threatening Fact for Christian Fundamentalists

It's starting for you, isn't it? Are you giving in to the madness?

Another smart atheist who has gone mad is Stephen Hawking. I just finished reading his A Brief History of Time and A Briefer History of Time. Most of both of these books are great. However, he believes in multiverses and that we can build a time machine to time travel back to the past through a wormhole, so as a Christian and science buff, I think this guy has gone cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

I believe of an infinite number of universes outside or beyond our universe. If you don't then you are putting our universe and god in a box. Are you saying there is nothing beyond our little bubble of a universe?

Imagine we are living in one of gods lava lamps. Which bubble is our universe?

Pick one little bubble. That's our universe. There are many many other bubbles beyond our one little bubble. Hawkins not crazy you just can't wrap your brain around what he's telling you.

The lava lamps are nice. I got one with the Beatles Yellow Submarine. That said, I can see you know little about quantum mechanics and the Big Bang Theory. If you did, then you would think it's based on a theoretical invisible black hole and objects traveling faster than the speed of light microseconds after the big bang. I thought nothing could go faster than the speed of light. Not only that, the first black hole was tiny. It wasn't a gigantic one. However, this invisible tiny black hole expanded and turned into our universe and it's still expanding today 13.7 billion years later. This is a little hard to swallow when no on was there to witness. We do not even have cave drawings of it while we do have ones of dinosaurs and cave people. You should read those books I mentioned. A Brief History of Time became a runaway best seller for a physics book. It set records. The second one is full of pictures. If the origin of the universe according to atheists does not interest you, then you are a clodhopper. This isn't like the chimpanzee bones of Lucy which most people didn't believe. After all, it was one of the most racist evolution theories of all time. Evolution is based on hate.

which is it - bond or

th

Fifteen Propositions

the genome of life is not a matter of trust, the consequences of its existence are real there are only qualified answers to its understanding.

it is the author that relies on "trust" for their destiny in a 4th century book without veracity that is the least logical choice for whence "when you need to" would be relevant for a sought for qualified answer. ha ha.

atheist and the religious are able to discern fact from fiction those adhered to preset agendas have nothing to conform to naturally ...

Are you giving in to the madness?

and is why they are "usually" in fact almost always deemed rabid in their final days.

As for Christians, it's not easy to determine the truth either. I don't think one can know the truth by oneself just reading the Bible.

amen ... and knowing not to read further from the 1st pg is their best hope for a fruitful existence.

Amen, BW. Thank God your post is over.

Fifteen Propositions

So what does Christianity lead to? Does it lead to slavery? Because that is where it led to. How about mass murdering Indians? Yes Christians did these things. So is that where Christianity leads? Because if Atheism leads to murder, so does Christianity. Agreed? I don't.

An ad hominem deflection which demonstrates a failure to understand that atheism is simply a lack of belief in god(s), with no inherit moral, political or philosophical baggage, and thus no line can be drawn from it to the aforementioned ideologies. In the same vein, democracy could be called atheistic. See also: Association fallacy, appeal to emotion and irrelevant thesis.

Hitler was religious and publicly decried atheism. See also: Nazism and Religion, Reductio ad Hitlerum.

Stalinism and Communism exercised gosateizm (state atheism) based on the ideology of Marxism-Leninism. Atheism was a means to an end, not a cause. See also: Soviet Union and Religion.

Social Darwinism and Eugenics supplant actual natural selection with an unobjective personal perception of ‘fitness’. They are based on bad biology (genetic variability is actually very important for a species) and are completely independent of atheism.

Darwin observed and described evolution the same way Newton did for gravity. It was simply a discovery of a fact about the world – not an engineered philosophy on how to behave. Just as we do not blame Newton for the fact that gravity is used as a tool in the deployment of bombs, we cannot blame Darwin for individually misguided applications of ‘natural selection’.

Note: ‘Survival of the Fittest‘ does not simply mean fastest, strongest, or most violent. It is a measure of an individual’s adaptation to the local environment, which can often mean demonstrating cooperation, intelligence and compassion [2]. Humans are outmatched in many ways by animals, but are successful because of their social skills and tool use.

See also: Early Critics of Eugenics were biologists, Natualistic Fallacy, Evolution and Philosophy, Talkorigins: Hitler, Stalin, Social Darwinism.

“We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out.” – Adolf Hitler

priests-salute.jpg

That Hitler was Christian story is fake news. The rest of what you posted about Christians sound like Salon propaganda or is the stupid RationaWiki? Hitler was able to piggy back Darwin's ideas on Darwinism and from those in The Descent of Man into backing the racial superiority of Aryans. The Nazis were the National Socialist Party. They wanted to distinguish themselves from Communists. Notice that Darwin had the perfect white man as the top of the evolution heap. There is nothing in the Bible to distinguish black men and aborigines as closer to apes (2nd and 3rd from left) and white men (farthest right) as the top of the food chain. Not only that Darwin's cousin was the one who wrote with Hitler's chief scientist on Eugenics. Hitler became like a schoolboy having a crush on Darwin's and his cousin ideas. Not only that, the social Darwinists took up the survival of the "fittest" as their rally cry for getting rid of the lower races and for fascism. The fittest means those who can pass down their genes the most.

Christianity leads to knowledge and truth. It's not as politically based such as that of atheism. Karl Marx and the Communist Manifesto. Bruce Bueno de Mesquita has predicted that Iran and China won't be the ones that pose a danger to the United States as most people believe. What's happening today is talk of Russia causing friction and the heated rhetoric leading to the possibility of another Cold War period. It was Obama who first leaked intel to the Russians and then blamed Trump about it. Thus, one can see the ideas of Marx starting to take shape. Could this be something that leads to a major war with Russia and possible WWIII? I don't think it will, but it is a possibility. However, I won't be speculating about it anytime soon or say that the Bible prophecised it. These types of stories are best left to the experts. While I won't say that Christianity does not have its share of religious fanatics and Biblical end of the world nuts, I don't think it's as bad as those on the left who are into extremism and anarchy. I can see bloodshed in the streets, but don't think I'll worry about it. It was expected with atheists turning to Communism and it starting under Obama. My motto is to walk softly and carry a big semi-auto rifle with plenty of ammo.

During the time of the Nazis the German people we're Christians.

It doesn't matter what Hitler or bush believed. They used religion to manipulate their citizens.

Fifteen Propositions

priests-salute.jpg

It doesn't matter what Hitler or bush believed. They used religion to manipulate their citizens.
Like Mao and Stalin used atheism to murder millions of their own people?

Again, as much as the atheists want to stomp out religion, they can't do so without looking as evil as the theists they complain about.

Fifteen Propositions

priests-salute.jpg

You brought it up, so Hitler's religion matters now. Truth matters.

"Hitler's major academic biographers conclude that he was an opponent of Christianity. Historian Laurence Rees found no evidence that "Hitler, in his personal life, ever expressed belief in the basic tenets of the Christian church".[2] Hitler's remarks to confidants, as described in the Goebbels Diaries, the memoirs of Albert Speer, and transcripts of Hitler's private conversations recorded by Martin Bormann in Hitler's Table Talk, are further evidence of his anti-Christian beliefs; these sources record a number of private remarks in which Hitler ridicules Christian doctrine as absurd and socially destructive.[3]"

I'm even using the liberal wikepedia as evidence ha ha
Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia

The reason is to show that atheists are usually wrong.

Moreover, you're listening to RatiionalWiki. That's for the low-life internet atheists who will believe anything. Are you a contributor BW? It used to be conservative, but taken over by the low level atheists, liberals and teenagers. The truth is Darwin was racist and swayed by scientific racism. Look at the full title of On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. The Descent of Man proved he was racist.

"“He who wishes to decide whether man is the modified descendant of some pre-existing form, would probably first enquire whether man varies, however slightly, in bodily structure and in mental faculties; and if so, whether the variations are transmitted to his offspring in accordance with the laws which prevail with the lower animals” (1871, p. 395). Later, in his chapter titled “On the Affinities and Genealogy of Man,” Darwin wrote:

At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla (p. 521)."

Darwin, Evolution, and Racism

Ugh. Darwin would be crucified by the liberals if he were starting this today.

Not only that the Bible states that humans had one language in the beginning. This was the default state. However, God mixed up the language at the Tower of Babel. This is the start of people speaking different languages. We do not know the origins of language, but here it is. It also goes to show that apes would be able to talk if we are descendants. However, they cannot talk and could not talk. Ever.

As for your point of the German people were Christians, this is true. That's why Hitler used the bishops and priests for his nefarious ends. He courted them first in order to be able to sway the people. Remember, he was a great orator and persuader. That's why Hitler is the Second Anthchrist.

Religion of Nazi Germany. Again liberal wikipedia
Religion in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

I think we are making some progress into showing Darwin was racist and his ideas were to blame for Hitler's Holocaust.

Fifteen Propositions

priests-salute.jpg

Again, as much as the atheists want to stomp out religion, they can't do so without looking as evil as the theists they complain about.

link ...

the correction of religion is shared by the sincerity of the individuals pursuit, the true path to the Everlasting is one of them. and that certainly for those at the turn of the previous century encompassed by the magnitude of religious indiscretion the remedy was mirrored by the consequential necessity to make the change. the history of religious zealots through time, the response was nothing new.

Fifteen Propositions

priests-salute.jpg

link ...

the correction of religion is shared by the sincerity of the individuals pursuit, the true path to the Everlasting is one of them. and that certainly for those at the turn of the previous century encompassed by the magnitude of religious indiscretion the remedy was mirrored by the consequential necessity to make the change. the history of religious zealots through time, the response was nothing new.

Sorry, it wasn't religion that caused the Holocaust and black genocide. Darwin is linked to Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. They're still doing it today with abortion. You noticed atheists jumped aboard Darwin's bandwagon posthaste. You have to wonder why because the default position before then was Christianity. You had to go to church on Sundays. You have to wonder why Christians are attacked online for their beliefs from atheists and liberals while Muslims get a free pass. All of this is tied together. There are threads going through these topics.

Atheists have no moral values. They just want to do the gay pile-on and not feel guilty about it. They think there is no free will and these choices could not be helped. They want to do hard drugs and pornography with no recriminations. All of these are addictive behaviors and God warns us against them. Atheists and liberals want no repercussions from living the lifestyle of Hollywood values -- public obscenities, decadence, narcissism, hypocrisy, rampant drug use, extramarital sex leading to the spread of sexually-transmitted disease, abortion, lawlessness and the promotion of the homosexual agenda. This isn't what core values are about. Core values are about doing onto your neighbor what you would have them do onto you. You end paying the price in life and in the afterlife for one's moral indiscretions. Atheists and liberals do not want to hear this. Instead, the mentally ill liberals think morality is about masturbation and that's what Christianity is against. It's no wonder the liberals go crazy and end up killing people and in jail. It seems the only defense is buying a semi-auto rifle to go along with your pistol and plenty of ammo and learning how to use it and the law (use a gun and not go to jail) to protect oneself, one's families and their neighbors from these unhinged, wacko mentally ill liberals. I think it starts with atheists being so obsessed with God. Obsession is not good. It's a wonder that God does not file a restraining order against the heathens.

priests-salute.jpg

link ...

Sorry, it wasn't religion that caused the Holocaust and black genocide. Darwin is linked to Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. They're still doing it today with abortion. You noticed atheists jumped aboard Darwin's bandwagon posthaste. You have to wonder why because the default position before then was Christianity. You had to go to church on Sundays. You have to wonder why Christians are attacked online for their beliefs from atheists and liberals while Muslims get a free pass. All of this is tied together. There are threads going through these topics.

Atheists have no moral values. They just want to do the gay pile-on and not feel guilty about it. They think there is no free will and these choices could not be helped. They want to do hard drugs and pornography with no recriminations. All of these are addictive behaviors and God warns us against them. Atheists and liberals want no repercussions from living the lifestyle of Hollywood values -- public obscenities, decadence, narcissism, hypocrisy, rampant drug use, extramarital sex leading to the spread of sexually-transmitted disease, abortion, lawlessness and the promotion of the homosexual agenda. This isn't what core values are about. Core values are about doing onto your neighbor what you would have them do onto you. You end paying the price in life and in the afterlife for one's moral indiscretions. Atheists and liberals do not want to hear this. Instead, the mentally ill liberals think morality is about masturbation and that's what Christianity is against. It's no wonder the liberals go crazy and end up killing people and in jail. It seems the only defense is buying a semi-auto rifle to go along with your pistol and plenty of ammo and learning how to use it and the law (use a gun and not go to jail) to protect oneself, one's families and their neighbors from these unhinged, wacko mentally ill liberals. I think it starts with atheists being so obsessed with God. Obsession is not good. It's a wonder that God does not file a restraining order against the heathens.
This isn't what core values are about.

It seems the only defense is buying a semi-auto rifle to go along with your pistol and plenty of ammo and learning how to use it and the law (use a gun and not go to jail) to protect oneself, one's families and their neighbors from these unhinged, wacko mentally ill liberals

... use a gun and not go to jail

th

being caught red handed isn't what it use to be, cry a 1000 tears bond.

eee5b17ba0759670a41ef10805862d39

your people are coming out of the woodwork, speaking of the holocaust how many of the KKK are jewish ...

Fifteen Propositions

priests-salute.jpg

That's why it's better that it happens naturally like it is now U.S. Public Becoming Less Religious

And your argument is bad. It's number 38 on why there is no god.

priests-salute.jpg

Fifteen Propositions

priests-salute.jpg

You brought it up, so Hitler's religion matters now. Truth matters.

"Hitler's major academic biographers conclude that he was an opponent of Christianity. Historian Laurence Rees found no evidence that "Hitler, in his personal life, ever expressed belief in the basic tenets of the Christian church".[2] Hitler's remarks to confidants, as described in the Goebbels Diaries, the memoirs of Albert Speer, and transcripts of Hitler's private conversations recorded by Martin Bormann in Hitler's Table Talk, are further evidence of his anti-Christian beliefs; these sources record a number of private remarks in which Hitler ridicules Christian doctrine as absurd and socially destructive.[3]"

I'm even using the liberal wikepedia as evidence ha ha

The reason is to show that atheists are usually wrong.

Moreover, you're listening to RatiionalWiki. That's for the low-life internet atheists who will believe anything. Are you a contributor BW? It used to be conservative, but taken over by the low level atheists, liberals and teenagers. The truth is Darwin was racist and swayed by scientific racism. Look at the full title of On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. The Descent of Man proved he was racist.

"“He who wishes to decide whether man is the modified descendant of some pre-existing form, would probably first enquire whether man varies, however slightly, in bodily structure and in mental faculties; and if so, whether the variations are transmitted to his offspring in accordance with the laws which prevail with the lower animals” (1871, p. 395). Later, in his chapter titled “On the Affinities and Genealogy of Man,” Darwin wrote:

At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla (p. 521)."

Darwin, Evolution, and Racism

Ugh. Darwin would be crucified by the liberals if he were starting this today.

Not only that the Bible states that humans had one language in the beginning. This was the default state. However, God mixed up the language at the Tower of Babel. This is the start of people speaking different languages. We do not know the origins of language, but here it is. It also goes to show that apes would be able to talk if we are descendants. However, they cannot talk and could not talk. Ever.

As for your point of the German people were Christians, this is true. That's why Hitler used the bishops and priests for his nefarious ends. He courted them first in order to be able to sway the people. Remember, he was a great orator and persuader. That's why Hitler is the Second Anthchrist.

Religion of Nazi Germany. Again liberal wikipedia
Religion in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

I think we are making some progress into showing Darwin was racist and his ideas were to blame for Hitler's Holocaust.

Ha ha. Turns out anytime a Christian does bad Christians say, "well he wasn't a real Christian"

Hitler, attempting to appeal to the German masses during his political campaign and leadership, sometimes made declarations in support of religion and against atheism. He stated in a speech that atheism (a concept he linked with Communism and "Jewish materialism") had been "stamped out",[4] and banned the German Freethinkers League.[5]Hitler was born to a practising Catholic mother, and was baptised and confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church. In his book Mein Kampf and in public speeches he affirmed a belief in Christianity.

So it doesn't matter what Hitler believed. He suckered the stupid German Christians into WW2. This is why religion is bad. It makes people sheeple.

Hitler didn't like Christianity. Can you blame him?

the vast majority believe that Hitler was skeptical of religion generally, but recognized that he could only be elected if he feigned a commitment to and belief in Christianity.[13] Hitler himself was reluctant to make public attacks on the Church for political reasons.[14] Goebbels wrote in April 1941 that though Hitler was "a fierce opponent" of the Vatican and Christianity, "he forbids me to leave the church. For tactical reasons."[15]

However, once in office, Hitler and his regime sought to reduce the influence of Christianity on society.[16] From the mid-1930s, his government was increasingly dominated by militant anti-Christians

link ...

This isn't what core values are about.

It seems the only defense is buying a semi-auto rifle to go along with your pistol and plenty of ammo and learning how to use it and the law (use a gun and not go to jail) to protect oneself, one's families and their neighbors from these unhinged, wacko mentally ill liberals

... use a gun and not go to jail

th

being caught red handed isn't what it use to be, cry a 1000 tears bond.

eee5b17ba0759670a41ef10805862d39

your people are coming out of the woodwork, speaking of the holocaust how many of the KKK are jewish ...

And the crosses they burn are Christian crosses, yes?

Fifteen Propositions

priests-salute.jpg

That's why it's better that it happens naturally like it is now U.S. Public Becoming Less Religious

priests-salute.jpg

I'm sure God is going to get you for, "It's number 38 on why there is no god." Pain and suffering is not uncommon in our lives. I found the number one prescribed medicine is for pain relief; It's opioids.

Anyway, the millenials are,

"But the Pew Research Center study also finds a great deal of stability in the U.S. religious landscape. The recent decrease in religious beliefs and behaviors is largely attributable to the “nones” – the growing minority of Americans, particularly in the Millennial generation, who say they do not belong to any organized faith. Among the roughly three-quarters of U.S. adults who do claim a religion, there has been no discernible drop in most measures of religious commitment. Indeed, by some conventional measures, religiously affiliated Americans are, on average, even more devout than they were a few years ago."

This does not mean they do not believe in God, but do not have a religious affiliation."

priests-salute.jpg

priests-salute.jpg

I'm sure God is going to get you for, "It's number 38 on why there is no god." Pain and suffering is not uncommon in our lives. I found the number one prescribed medicine is for pain relief; It's opioids.

Anyway, the millenials are,

"But the Pew Research Center study also finds a great deal of stability in the U.S. religious landscape. The recent decrease in religious beliefs and behaviors is largely attributable to the “nones” – the growing minority of Americans, particularly in the Millennial generation, who say they do not belong to any organized faith. Among the roughly three-quarters of U.S. adults who do claim a religion, there has been no discernible drop in most measures of religious commitment. Indeed, by some conventional measures, religiously affiliated Americans are, on average, even more devout than they were a few years ago."

This does not mean they do not believe in God, but do not have a religious affiliation."
Without the religious affiliation theists are pretty benign

Forum List

Back