How Much of this is Happening here?

Luckyone

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida
I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

RussianHackeronline (1).jpg

After all we do know this:

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

and we also do know this as well:

Russia Seeks to Boost Trump in 2024 Election, U.S. Intelligence Officials Say

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

The officials didn’t mention Trump by name, but said that Russia’s current activity—described as covert social-media use and other online propaganda efforts—mirrored the 2020 and 2016 election cycles, when Moscow also favored Trump and sought to undermine Democratic candidates, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

So, how much of this could be happening here?

I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

View attachment 1001833

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

The officials didn’t mention Trump by name, but said that Russia’s current activity—described as covert social-media use and other online propaganda efforts—mirrored the 2020 and 2016 election cycles, when Moscow also favored Trump and sought to undermine Democratic candidates, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

Oddball said he knows most of them. Ask him.

View attachment 1001833

most of these guys get their russian propaganda from social media _ joe rogan, musk, fox, or trump's wild conspiracies. they have plausible deniability, bit are still spreading the commie lies.

View attachment 1001833

Whether their Russian agents or not, they act like Russian agents more than patriotic Ameicans.

View attachment 1001833

Pulling out Russia Russia Russia again? Jeeze. Thanks Hillary.

most of these guys get their russian propaganda from social media _ joe rogan, musk, fox, or trump's wild conspiracies. they have plausible deniability, bit are still spreading the commie lies.
The bulk of those conspiracies came true. And more will join that club after Trump is elected for the third time.

Only angry lefties equate political support for the former president as "loving". The same lefties seem to think some obscure graphics is a replacement for a political argument. The real question is why the hell lefties support the administration of a feeble mentally impaired fool and his giggly VP after the mainstream media lied to us for more than three years.

View attachment 1001833

SHUP you dumb OX. If you can watch this dingbat and still think to vote for it, you need to be chained and dragged.

Only angry lefties equate political support for the former president as "loving". The same lefties seem to think some obscure graphics is a replacement for a political argument. The real question is why the hell lefties support the administration of a feeble mentally impaired fool and his giggly VP after the mainstream media lied to us for more than three years.
Remember, the left and the sane voted out your dear leader.

Pulling out Russia Russia Russia again? Jeeze. Thanks Hillary.
In this case, the bullshit coming from these people, whether Russians or Americans is hurting Trump.
Most of the world is sick of his bullshit.
It is amazing most of his family have stayed with him all these years.
Take away his money and they probably wouldn't. A tough human to be around.

In this case, the bullshit coming from these people, whether Russians or Americans is hurting Trump.
Just curious, am I one of these Russian agents?
Most of the world is sick of his bullshit.
It is amazing most of his family have stayed with him all these years.
Take away his money and they probably wouldn't. A tough human to be around.
Guess what? Most of us like a tough leader.

Whether their Russian agents or not, they act like Russian agents more than patriotic Ameicans.
A good percentage of the people are not going to be patriotic with Kamala as the installed one. There must have been a time machine invented, and some people went into the past and killed a butterfly in the dinosaur age. When they came back history was changed. For the Progressives are dictatorial and suicidal for nations. Darkness is spreading more and more in the West and engines of it like Prog women are causing it. People are arrested in the western world for free speech violations. This is dangerous. I foresee concentration camps-initiated by Progressives as their control increases. Prog ladies. You will rue the day you screwed up the greatest experiment in human history.

A good percentage of the people are not going to be patriotic with Kamala as the installed one. There must have been a time machine invented, and some people went into the past and killed a butterfly in the dinosaur age. When they came back history was changed. For the Progressives are dictatorial and suicidal for nations. Darkness is spreading more and more in the West and engines of it like Prog women are causing it. People are arrested in the western world for free speech violations. This is dangerous. I foresee concentration camps-initiated by Progressives as their control increases. Prog ladies. You will rue the day you screwed up the greatest experiment in human history.
The words of a Trump cult member who has no objectivity.
Every and any thing that threatens Trump will be explained away. Including all of Trump's former cabinet and staff (Republicans) who say he is not fit to lead.

Forum List

Back