🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much older will I have to get before I become a conservative?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011

I've always been told by members of the right than when I grew up and faced the realities of life I'd become a conservative.

Between me and my wife we have one kid, two full time jobs, a mortgage, a rental unit, and two dogs, and our last dollar of income last year was taxed at 25%.

Sooo.. still waiting. Not conservative yet. The only effect I've noticed is that I kinda find hippies maybe a little annoying sometimes.

you have to grow a brain. which might be impossible, since it was washed away by libtard propaganda.
plus being taxed 25% as a couple puts you in a 47% range which makes you becoming a conservative economically impossible

Last edited:
you have to grow a brain. which might be impossible, since it was washed away by libtard propaganda.

I don't have a brain? Wow. I didn't know that. Forgive me! My doctorate is in physics, not human physiology.

What "libtard propaganda" are you referring to exactly?

plus being taxed 25% as a couple puts you in a 47% range which makes you becoming a conservative economically impossible

That doesn't even make sense. What is "a 47% range"? Our top dollar is taxed at 25%, not 47%!

Last edited:

I've always been told by members of the right than when I grew up and faced the realities of life I'd become a conservative.

Between me and my wife we have one kid, two full time jobs, a mortgage, a rental unit, and two dogs, and our last dollar of income last year was taxed at 25%.

Sooo.. still waiting. Not conservative yet. The only effect I've noticed is that I kinda find hippies maybe a little annoying sometimes.

As long as you keep an open mind, remain pragmatic, basing your decisions on facts and evidence as opposed to blind, sanctioned dogma, there’s no need to worry about becoming a conservative.

I'm liberal at heart, but ultra conservative intelectually. I let my brain rule!

I don't have a brain? Wow. I didn't know that. Forgive me! My doctorate is in physics, not human physiology.

What "libtard propaganda" are you referring to exactly?

That doesn't even make sense. What is "a 47% range"? Our top dollar is taxed at 25%, not 47%!

you have just proven that you do not have a brain :lol:

As long as you keep an open mind, remain pragmatic, basing your decisions on facts and evidence as opposed to blind, sanctioned dogma, there’s no need to worry about becoming a conservative.
Whew! Thank god!

It saddens us to see so many people on welfare and food stamps and dependent
on government for their existence.

Democrats seem to think that makes for a stronger economy....
At least that's the way Princess Nancy sees things..

You're referring to a Winston Churchill quote. It's something like anyone who is not a liberal at 20 has no heart, anyone who is not a conservative at 40 has no head.

You have no head, you're not going to get there. So don't stress over it.

It depends on what age your panties start bunching together.

Some are afflicted from childhood but some don't lose the ability to handle their undies until their 60's.

Well, that's kind of the point. LOLberal policies and idea are epic failures, yet you just keep lying about the facts and press on anyway. That's not opened minded. It's willful ignorance and dogma.

never

You will never be mature enough. It's not about age, it's about being mature.

Liberals, real liberals, can't critically think for themselves. That's why the saying goes;

"If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain."

Liberals have no brain

Hope that clears things up. I doubt it, since the above is true, but hope does spring eternal.

uh, that's another saying

:eusa_angel:

Wisdom usually does come with age to most but there are exceptions to every rule.

Dementia seems to begin in the late 70's and early 80's. Be patient.

Forum List

Back