🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much older will I have to get before I become a conservative?

Considering what brainwashed loons "conservatives" have become these days, the majority will stick with the left center Dems...in any other modern country, Dems would be right-center.

If you have a phd in physics and your wife has a full time job...and you have a Mortgage...you need a raise.

you have to grow a brain. which might be impossible, since it was washed away by libtard propaganda.

I don't have a brain? Wow. I didn't know that. Forgive me! My doctorate is in physics, not human physiology.

What "libtard propaganda" are you referring to exactly?

plus being taxed 25% as a couple puts you in a 47% range which makes you becoming a conservative economically impossible

That doesn't even make sense. What is "a 47% range"? Our top dollar is taxed at 25%, not 47%!

Some people never quite grow up. Don't worry, you and your wife are not alone.

you have to grow a brain. which might be impossible, since it was washed away by libtard propaganda.

I don't have a brain? Wow. I didn't know that. Forgive me! My doctorate is in physics, not human physiology.

plus being taxed 25% as a couple puts you in a 47% range which makes you becoming a conservative economically impossible

That doesn't even make sense. What is "a 47% range"? Our top dollar is taxed at 25%, not 47%!

Being smart, or having a degree doesn't mean you are wise.

Wow! Thanks for that information!

When you start making decisions based on what you percieve to be sound, and effective; instead of what is right, and correct - you will be there.

If you were a liberal in the true sense of the word you would actually support liberty not the control freak agenda you seem to support.

And that you seem to think your only two choices are so called liberal and so called conservative tells me that you don't use that brain to think much.

I've always been told by members of the right than when I grew up and faced the realities of life I'd become a conservative.

Between me and my wife we have one kid, two full time jobs, a mortgage, a rental unit, and two dogs, and our last dollar of income last year was taxed at 25%.

Sooo.. still waiting. Not conservative yet. The only effect I've noticed is that I kinda find hippies maybe a little annoying sometimes.

As long as you keep an open mind, remain pragmatic, basing your decisions on facts and evidence as opposed to blind, sanctioned dogma, there’s no need to worry about becoming a conservative.

yea can become like Jones here and become a Dipshit....

The reason you aren't a conservative is because you believe stereotypes.

Used to be conservative was the middle. In all actuality a far rightwinger is a Muslim. There was religious extremists, the middle, and the far left. Bet you think that the Tea Party is nothing but white devils bent on terror.

My guess is that you don't mind being lied to as long as it's a black politician like Obama. It doesn't matter to you that he's lying as long as he's not a white guy. You probably think that the GOP is out to take your right to vote away. You also probably think the GOP is conducting a war against women. My guess is you even believe that Obama cares about you. In all seriousness Obama could give a shit about you or me. He cares less about everyone than Romney did. Why else would he shut down White House tours? Why does he keep raising taxes on our cell phones and on tobacco, liquor, gas, you name it.

To be honest I think the only reason you'll never be a conservative is because you're a racist who feels he has a right to be.

Thanks to Pubs for every catastrophe in the book, obstructing the cavalry, and producing the dumbest voters in the modern world...

Old enough to understand tradition, family values and the US Constitution. Some people never mature.

Wow! Thanks for that information!

"It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense". - Robert G. Ingersoll

I've always been told by members of the right than when I grew up and faced the realities of life I'd become a conservative.

Between me and my wife we have one kid, two full time jobs, a mortgage, a rental unit, and two dogs, and our last dollar of income last year was taxed at 25%.

Sooo.. still waiting. Not conservative yet. The only effect I've noticed is that I kinda find hippies maybe a little annoying sometimes.

Sounds like it is too late. Maybe hanging out in academia too long or something.

There is one last hope for you though. The American Heritage Institute for Remedial Transformation ( AHIRT) runs a deprogramming service modeled using cult deprogramming methods. A shock squad wearing George Bush masks will grab you on the street and take you to an undisclosed location. There, you will be forced to listen to the entire recorded programming history of Rush Limbaugh's radio program, only speeded up so that he sounds like mickey mouse. Only 1 hour of sleep will be allowed each day.After a week everyone breaks. Then you will be reprogrammed by listening to audio tapes of every issue of National Review ever published. Buckley will become your hero.

By the time you are returned home, you will be a conservative.

Sounds like it is too late. Maybe hanging out in academia too long or something.

Yeah, right, because physicists just sit around all day talking about politics with each other, and Republicans just hate funding physics.

Sorry but everyone likes physics. Its not exactly a partisan issue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back