🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much older will I have to get before I become a conservative?

I've always been told by members of the right than when I grew up and faced the realities of life I'd become a conservative.

Between me and my wife we have one kid, two full time jobs, a mortgage, a rental unit, and two dogs, and our last dollar of income last year was taxed at 25%.

Sooo.. still waiting. Not conservative yet. The only effect I've noticed is that I kinda find hippies maybe a little annoying sometimes.

As long as you keep an open mind, remain pragmatic, basing your decisions on facts and evidence as opposed to blind, sanctioned dogma, there’s no need to worry about becoming a conservative.

Are you saying you are a conservative?

I've always been told by members of the right than when I grew up and faced the realities of life I'd become a conservative.

Between me and my wife we have one kid, two full time jobs, a mortgage, a rental unit, and two dogs, and our last dollar of income last year was taxed at 25%.

Sooo.. still waiting. Not conservative yet. The only effect I've noticed is that I kinda find hippies maybe a little annoying sometimes.

And as long as you remain non-judgmental and respect the right of the individual to realize self-determination absent interference from the state, you needn’t be concerned about becoming a conservative.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...

Now That's Chocolate covered irony..

nonjudgmental liberals :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yea especially coming from "no reply' Jones.....a guy who has judged people on the right plenty of times....

Seeing the attitudes displayed by conservatives on here in their responses...............I simply thank God that as I got older, I finally realized how full of shit the right wing movement is and told them to go fuck themselves.

Conservative, Tea Party ideology is for the scared, the arrogant, the ignorant and the hateful. You must have a mindset of "I got mine, so fuck you" to be amongst them.

I may not agree with a lot of what the left does and says either. But, I can deal with that. I could no longer deal with associating myself with the right wing, and I thank God that he led me in the direction to come to that conclusion.

Seeing the attitudes displayed by conservatives on here in their responses...............I simply thank God that as I got older, I finally realized how full of shit the right wing movement is and told them to go fuck themselves.

Conservative, Tea Party ideology is for the scared, the arrogant, the ignorant and the hateful. You must have a mindset of "I got mine, so fuck you" to be amongst them.

I may not agree with a lot of what the left does and says either. But, I can deal with that. I could no longer deal with associating myself with the right wing, and I thank God that he led me in the direction to come to that conclusion.

Yeah. You were a real Republican

Uh huh

We are so sad we lost you to Obama

Oh, Dear

;(

My sister-in-law was an extreme bible thumping right winger until she started college in her mid 20's. By the time she got her phd she had become a liberal.
She is a prof.

OTOH my educated mother was a rabid left wing liberal hippy until she hit her mid 50s.
She received a sizable inheritance and became very conservative.
She loves physics too!

Yeah, right, because physicists just sit around all day talking about politics with each other, and Republicans just hate funding physics.

Sorry but everyone likes physics. Its not exactly a partisan issue
:eusa_whistle:

Age has nothing to do with it. But you're not serious about the question to begin with so....

I don't see any of the Liberals 20 years older than me practicing any of that (personal responsibility and exercise self control).

How exactly are you making that determination?

By watching you post, for example.

So you're 16 years old? That explains a lot.

I'm curious as to how you can divine my level of "personal responsibility" by reading messages on a message board. Can you tell me my future as well?

As a landlord, I'd find a credit report and job history to be a far more effective tool at determining someone's level of personal responsibility.

Last edited:
Sounds like it is too late. Maybe hanging out in academia too long or something.

Yeah, right, because physicists just sit around all day talking about politics with each other, and Republicans just hate funding physics.

Sorry but everyone likes physics. Its not exactly a partisan issue.

You have a degree in physics to? Cool.

Physicists are not immune from politics. Far from it. I was a liberal when I was in academia. At least I thought I was. The peer pressure was always there. Found out later that I wasn't. Maybe you are a conservative, but just don't know it yet. Maybe you need a bit more introspection and a little encouragement to come out of the closet.

"Peer pressure" ?

LOL!

You sound like a capitalist so you are half way there. Now all you need do is give up on the party that is unapologetic for slavery and come to the party of freedom, THEN you will realize how you have been mistaken all these years.

Slavery?

That's interesting.

Why pick slavery as the non-sequitor when you could have gone with abortion?

It is not your age that matters, but your level of maturity and IQ :D

Just kidding

OTOH my educated mother was a rabid left wing liberal hippy until she hit her mid 50s.
She received a sizable inheritance and became very conservative.
She loves physics too!

LOL! So she gets a wad of cash she didn't even earn and all of a sudden thinks taxes are bad? What a selfless person!

I suppose now that my education is done and the wife and I are making decent money together and paying taxes, I could ignore the fact I didn't pay much in taxes when I was in my early 20's, and decide I want people in the same financial position I was in 15 years ago to have to pay more now so I can pay less now. That would be fucking greedy though, wouldn't it? Perhaps my wife could decide the same government subsidized education loans that put her through law school are no longer any good for America and should be tossed out with the Department of Education, denying today's students the same advantages she had - just so her and I could same some money on our tax bill. That would be greedy though, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
All the blacks have been duped for decades and the black leaders sit in DC laughing their balls off.......

The whole damn race falls deeper and deeper into the shitter yet cant wait to get out and vote for "our kind".

sad as hell.........

I'm curious as to how you can divine my level of "personal responsibility" by reading messages on a message board. Can you tell me my future as well?

As a landlord, I'd find a credit report and job history to be a far more effective tool at determining someone's level of personal responsibility.

I'm 25 you moron. No wonder we're in so much debt, you liberals are atrocious at mathematics.

The way a man speaks reveals to all the deepest recesses of his personality. The way you treat people on this board, it speaks to your lack of self restraint; not to mention how irresponsible you are with your own words. You speak of the future, but one who has no way of holding himself back has no future.

Last edited:
All the blacks have been duped for decades and the black leaders sit in DC laughing their balls off.......

With that kind of attitude the right wing is sure to take African-American votes from the Democratic candidate in 2016.

Keep insulting people's intelligence - its sure to make them want to vote for you!

I'm 25 you moron.

I'm 36.

36-20 = 16 you fucking idiot.

With that kind of attitude the right wing is sure to take African-American votes from the Democratic candidate in 2016.

Keep insulting people's intelligence - its sure to make them want to vote for you!

Gee, I wonder how many times I can play the race card and get away with it?

Do you even know what a race card is?

I don't see any of the Liberals 20 years older than me practicing any of that (personal responsibility and exercise self control).

So to answer your question, OohPah: You will probably go to your grave before you become a Conservative.
Oh thank God!

Basically Ompah, you're far to proud being a hate filled ignorant far left Progressive liberal hack to ever even consider deficits/wars/welfare are all bad, unless a Republican is doing it...

Do you even know what a race card is?

Thanks for pointing out that the Democratic party literally makes it a point to buy votes from minorities, and that it works.

Forum List

Back