How much older will I have to get before I become a conservative?

I don't have a brain? Wow. I didn't know that. Forgive me! My doctorate is in physics, not human physiology.

What "libtard propaganda" are you referring to exactly?

That doesn't even make sense. What is "a 47% range"? Our top dollar is taxed at 25%, not 47%!

Wow!
I would NEVER admit I'd had a Piled Higher and Deeper degree especially when it comes to reading comprehension plus
research evidently is very lacking.

The concept of "47%" references ALL PEOPLE that pay no taxes on income.
Has nothing to do with tax bracket!
"Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax"
Mitt Romney presidential campaign, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oompha will never be confused with a rocket scientist.

I guess astrophysics is in the lower 47% of academia.

What does that even mean?

By watching you post, for example.

So you're 16 years old? That explains a lot.

I'm curious as to how you can divine my level of "personal responsibility" by reading messages on a message board. Can you tell me my future as well?

As a landlord, I'd find a credit report and job history to be a far more effective tool at determining someone's level of personal responsibility.

im a landlord to.....and a credit report and job history dont always tell the story about someone's level of personal responsibility.....does it?....
Did I say it did?

It's not about getting older, it's about growing up.

So anyone who doesn't think like you do isn't "grown up". Got it.

btw, why do "grown ups" like yourself have such childish ideas?

Some people never grow up enough to learn to be self sufficient.
Those people are called liberals.

How am I not self-sufficient?

Last edited:
He's a physics man, you know, the one that watches the balls fall to the ground for durability and speed testing.

At what age, in your family, do the glial cells finish wrapping and insulating your neurons so no short circuiting occurs as the impulse is transmitted down the axon? That's when you'll become a Conservative. That's the mechanism that has to substantially occur in the spinal column before a human infant learns to walk, that's what has to substantially happen in the cerebellum, unless you join the folks like Bob Beckel and inundate your brain cells with drugs of recreational abuse, which stops the insulating process cold and irreversibly, then you stay a permanently short circuiting, brain cells constantly misfiring, Liberal forever.

Nancy Pelosi "We have to pass this bill in order to find out what's in it!"

Barack Obama "If you own a succesful business, you didn't build that!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back