🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much older will I have to get before I become a conservative?

I don't see any of the Liberals 20 years older than me practicing any of that (personal responsibility and exercise self control).

How exactly are you making that determination?

So to answer your question, OohPah: You will probably go to your grave before you become a Conservative.
Oh thank God!

Basically Ompah, you're far to proud being a hate filled ignorant far left Progressive liberal hack to ever even consider deficits/wars/welfare are all bad, unless a Republican is doing it...

You've got it all figured out, don't you?

Must be cool to know everything about everything and everybody.

So you're 16 years old? That explains a lot.

I'm curious as to how you can divine my level of "personal responsibility" by reading messages on a message board. Can you tell me my future as well?

As a landlord, I'd find a credit report and job history to be a far more effective tool at determining someone's level of personal responsibility.

I'm 25 you moron.

I'm 36.

36-20 = 16 you fucking idiot.

Hahaha! You are so incredibly gullible! I was born in October of 1987, which is 25 years ago. To be precise I am 25 years 314 days old. There is no way I would be posting on a board like this at 16 years of age.

You simpleton. No wonder people think you are a troll, you make all these assumptions about people. As I have just now proven, you are wrong. And even if I were 16 years of age, you should be embarrassed that someone that age is kicking yours and other liberal backsides to and fro this forum.

:laugh:

Last edited:
Seeing the attitudes displayed by conservatives on here in their responses...............I simply thank God that as I got older, I finally realized how full of shit the right wing movement is and told them to go fuck themselves.

Conservative, Tea Party ideology is for the scared, the arrogant, the ignorant and the hateful. You must have a mindset of "I got mine, so fuck you" to be amongst them.

I may not agree with a lot of what the left does and says either. But, I can deal with that. I could no longer deal with associating myself with the right wing, and I thank God that he led me in the direction to come to that conclusion.

Seeing the idiocy displayed in this post, I wonder why anyone can think that the left/right paradigm is an accurate representation of politics.

Then again, I never expect intelligence from people that live in a two dimensional universe.

With that kind of attitude the right wing is sure to take African-American votes from the Democratic candidate in 2016.

Keep insulting people's intelligence - its sure to make them want to vote for you!

Gee, I wonder how many times I can play the race card and get away with it?

Do you even know what a race card is?

One of these?

racecard.jpg

OTOH my educated mother was a rabid left wing liberal hippy until she hit her mid 50s.
She received a sizable inheritance and became very conservative.
She loves physics too!

LOL! So she gets a wad of cash she didn't even earn and all of a sudden thinks taxes are bad? What a selfless person!

I suppose now that my education is done and the wife and I are making decent money together and paying taxes, I could ignore the fact I didn't pay much in taxes when I was in my early 20's, and decide I want people in the same financial position I was in 15 years ago to have to pay more now so I can pay less now. That would be fucking greedy though, wouldn't it? Perhaps my wife could decide the same government subsidized education loans that put her through law school are no longer any good for America and should be tossed out with the Department of Education, denying today's students the same advantages she had - just so her and I could same some money on our tax bill. That would be greedy though, wouldn't it?

Define wad of cash please.

I gave you two contrasts and you picked one to respond to.
Why is that?

Anyhoo, Mum paid 34% of her windfall in taxes.
I'll tell you the rest of the story if you answer my questions.

I'm 25 you moron.

I'm 36.

Hahaha! You are so incredibly gullible! I was born in October of 1987, which is 25 years ago. To be precise I am 25 years 314 days old. There is no way I would be posting on a board like this at 16 years of age.

You simpleton. No wonder people think you are a troll, you make all these assumptions about people. As I have just now proven, you are wrong.

I'm "gullible" because you said I was 20 years older than you and 36-20 = 16 not 25?

OK.

Oh thank God!

Basically Ompah, you're far to proud being a hate filled ignorant far left Progressive liberal hack to ever even consider deficits/wars/welfare are all bad, unless a Republican is doing it...

You've got it all figured out, don't you?

Must be cool to know everything about everything and everybody.

It might be cool knowing everything about everyone, but if you want to know for sure what that feeling is like ask Obama seeing as he spies on millions of Americans and our allies.

Passed that, you make it clear where your positions are. Bailouts, stimulus, tax cuts, wars, wars, wars, deficits, homeland security, massive military spending and 0% tax rates from corporations that are friendly to the President are evil under Republicans... but ok under Obama and Dems because as you remind us, that would make "conservatives" hypocrites if they bitched about it under Obama/Dems... I guess that makes you a hypocit, of course unless you feel Obama and Dems are evil for all the bailouts, stimulus, tax cuts, wars, wars, wars, deficits, homeland security, massive military spending and 0% tax rates from corporations that are friendly to the President.

So what is it Ompa?

I'm 36.

You simpleton. No wonder people think you are a troll, you make all these assumptions about people. As I have just now proven, you are wrong.

I'm "gullible" because you said I was 20 years older than you and 36-20 = 16 not 25?

OK.

I'd like to point out that this is how far your thread has fallen. I hope you understand your child will more than likely grow up to be a conservative seeing as they get to learn from your mistakes.

OTOH my educated mother was a rabid left wing liberal hippy until she hit her mid 50s.
She received a sizable inheritance and became very conservative.
She loves physics too!

LOL! So she gets a wad of cash she didn't even earn and all of a sudden thinks taxes are bad? What a selfless person!

I suppose now that my education is done and the wife and I are making decent money together and paying taxes, I could ignore the fact I didn't pay much in taxes when I was in my early 20's, and decide I want people in the same financial position I was in 15 years ago to have to pay more now so I can pay less now. That would be fucking greedy though, wouldn't it? Perhaps my wife could decide the same government subsidized education loans that put her through law school are no longer any good for America and should be tossed out with the Department of Education, denying today's students the same advantages she had - just so her and I could same some money on our tax bill. That would be greedy though, wouldn't it?

"sizeable inheritance"

I gave you two contrasts and you picked one to respond to.
Why is that?

Why not?

OMG, how horrible for her to have to endure that! 34% OH NO! Sorry but people who actually EARN their money are paying higher rates than that. Your mums was a lefty when the lefties were giving her tax advantages and

I am not interested. There is no more "rest of the story". I think its pretty obvious what kind of person would be in favor of progressive taxation until the day it doesn't benefit them. Its not like your mom wasn't aware there was an inheritance tax - she thought it was fair until SHE had to pay it. So selfless and patriotic.

There's a good chance I will have to pay an inheritance tax one day. It doesn't bother me because its not my money to begin with. Maybe pops will blow it all on step-mom before he goes - that's his business I don't care I make my own money. If he has some leftover when he goes that's just bonus for me. If the government taxes it less than it would be taxed as income for that year (which it does in almost all cases) - even better. That's money I didn't have to earn that gets taxed less than money I did have to earn. Anyone who complains about that is truly a whiny baby

Last edited:
I'm 36.

OK.

Oh brother, add lack of reading comprehension and lame comebacks to the list.

I'm 36.

OK.

Chill out OohPoo~you're perceived an old man to a younger generation.
Deal with it.

OK.

Which part of this didn't I comprehend?

I don't see any of the Liberals 20 years older than me practicing any of that (personal responsibility and exercise self control).

By watching you post, for example.

"sizeable inheritance"

Why not?

OMG, how horrible for her to have to endure that! 34% OH NO! Sorry but people who actually EARN their money are paying higher rates than that. Your mums was a lefty when the lefties were giving her tax advantages and

I am not interested. There is no more "rest of the story". I think its pretty obvious what kind of person would be in favor of progressive taxation until the day it doesn't benefit them. Its not like your mom wasn't aware there was an inheritance tax - she thought it was fair until SHE had to pay it. So selfless and patriotic.

My friend was still liberal leaning before he came and stayed with me... We talked about politics and he mentioned his farther was leaving him "a giant fucking wad of cash" after he dies... I showed him the tax rates he would pay and he almost overnight became anti liberal.

It's funny how it works, when you don't have much and even receive money from the Government it's great... the second you start to lose what is yours, no matter how you got it (legally, not stolen/drugs), you become conservative extremely quickly.

He couldn't get over the amount that gets taken, taken after that money was already taxed once...

Last edited:

OK.

Which part of this didn't I comprehend?

By watching you post, for example.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about anymore?

Forum List

Back