How Much Prison Time Should You Get For Having An Abortion?

".. and controlling women's bodies."

How many times must the biology be explained to you??

How many times must I have to respond to your usual idiocy.

Conservatives do really love the idea of forced sterilizations- and controlling women's bodies.
Everyone should be sterilized at birth. If they can afford to reverse the procedure then that's proof they can afford to have a kid.
Conservatives do really love the idea of forced sterilizations- and controlling women's bodies.

"Conservatives do really love the idea of forced sterilizations"

What????

You require another spanking????

Please stop sharing your sexual fantasies with us.

I am pointing out the numerous times in this thread that you contards have proposed forced sterlizations and controlling women's bodies.

I didnt' even bring up about how you contards also tried to prevent women from access to birth control.

"Please stop sharing your sexual fantasies with us."

Soooo.....you see providing an education as a 'sexual fantasy'????

Interesting.

Everyone should be sterilized at birth. If they can afford to reverse the procedure then that's proof they can afford to have a kid.

What????

I am pointing out the numerous times in this thread that you contards have proposed forced sterlizations and controlling women's bodies.

I didnt' even bring up about how you contards also tried to prevent women from access to birth control.

"Please stop sharing your sexual fantasies with us."

Soooo.....you see providing an education as a 'sexual fantasy'????

Interesting.

I don't want to hear about your spanking fantasies.

Jailed for ending a pregnancy: how prosecutors get inventive on abortion

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

You have a serious problem with your analogy. Niel Gorsuch is a Trump SCOTUS appointee and during confimation hearings he stated that Roe V Wade is precedent in the U.S. Constitution meaning "set in stone to you."
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

In fact Democrats really like Niel Gorsuch. They voted for him as a G.W. Bush appointee to the Federal Appeals court in 2006, and at a time when they could have easily rejected him, as they were the majority in the Senate at that time. Here is a list of who approved of Niel Gorsuch in 2006. You"ll note that both Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton both voted for Niel Gorsuch's confirmation.

Ap69vB9.png

The only reason Democrats tried to block him this time around, is because they were pissed that Republicans didn't give Obama's last nominee, Merrick Garland an up or down vote. The only reason Republicans refused to give Merrick Garland and up or down vote is so they could campaign on the SCOTUS and fool dumbass's like you into believing that Trump's pick would overturn Roe V Wade.

As far as pissing off women, Republicans have done a great job of that already.

The 2nd annual womens march, January 20, 2018

632327956.jpg

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, January 20, 2017

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For many more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there---:auiqs.jpg:
Woman's march pictures

If they're willing to freeze their behinds off in January, they'll probably have no problem voting this coming November. "A sleeping giant has awoken."

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

For more on the Blue Wave coming this November to a Republican seat near you. Go to this link on this board.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Last edited:

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

You have a serious problem with your analogy. Niel Gorsuch is a Trump SCOTUS appointee and during confimation hearings he stated that Roe V Wade is precedent in the U.S. Constitution meaning "set in stone to you."

In fact Democrats really like Niel Gorsuch. They voted for him as a G.W. Bush appointee to the Federal Appeals court in 2006, and at a time when they could have easily rejected him, as they were the majority in the Senate at that time. Here is a list of who approved of Niel Gorsuch in 2006. You"ll note that both Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton both voted for Niel Gorsuch's confirmation.

Ap69vB9.png

The only reason Democrats tried to block him this time around, is because they were pissed that Republicans didn't give Obama's last nominee, Merrick Garland an up or down vote. The only reason Republicans refused to give Merrick Garland and up or down vote is so they could campaign on the SCOTUS and fool dumbass's like you into believing that Trump's pick would overturn Roe V Wade.

632327956.jpg

For many more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there---:auiqs.jpg:
Woman's march pictures

If they're willing to freeze their behinds off in January, they'll probably have no problem voting this coming November. "A sleeping giant has awoken."

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

For more on the Blue Wave coming this November to a Republican seat near you. Go to this link on this board.

D%20Defense%2099020180626010626.jpg

Sadly abortoin rates almost always go up under Repub admins as they are stupid and cut off birth control funding as well. The best way to stop abortion is to have less pregnancies.
It’s panic buying. Mothers running out to get one while they can for fear of them becoming illegal...

No, it is an increase in pregnancies due to a decrease in the availability of birth control

Last time I checked, birth control was not expensive. Can't liberals do anything without a government subsidy?

Personally I would be willing to have the Govt give it all way for free if it cut down the number of abortions, to me the child's life is more important than some political ideology. But I know for some ideology rules their every move so I would not expect you to understand

Why does everything have to be free to losers who abuse the system?

If you want to get your rocks off, why should I have to pay for it?

Many times I would agree with you, but since we are talking about the lives of babies being ended, I have no problem with the government doing what it can to stem the tide. Which is more important to you, the life of a baby or your political ideology?

in my view, some things need to top political ideology

It’s panic buying. Mothers running out to get one while they can for fear of them becoming illegal...

No, it is an increase in pregnancies due to a decrease in the availability of birth control

Last time I checked, birth control was not expensive. Can't liberals do anything without a government subsidy?

Personally I would be willing to have the Govt give it all way for free if it cut down the number of abortions, to me the child's life is more important than some political ideology. But I know for some ideology rules their every move so I would not expect you to understand

Many times I would agree with you, but since we are talking about the lives of babies being ended, I have no problem with the government doing what it can to stem the tide. Which is more important to you, the life of a baby or your political ideology?

Not when it comes to my bank account!

Well, I guess some of us view the life of a baby higher than money. But also, birth control is cheaper than welfare and medicare, so it would save money in the long run.

Ap69vB9.png

632327956.jpg

Woman's march pictures

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

D%20Defense%2099020180626010626.jpg

35 house Republicans don't announce their early retirements for no reason--:auiqs.jpg:

That thread was done before the NEWS on separating children from their parents at the border. But don't worry, I think Trey Gowdy (before he retires this November) is going to do a 10th investigation into Benghazi---to get the base stirred into action.

th

Laura Bush blasts Trump migrant policy as 'cruel' and 'immoral'
Laura Bush says Trump's immigrant children policy is "cruel"

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

There's nothiing like admitting guilt in those statements..

Go to this link on this board, you can read one article, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Go to this link, then scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

After you're done with that a great book to read that will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony. Then the impeachment proceedings will begin.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Mueller has accumulated 19 Federal Grand Jury indictments, 5 guilty plea's and another 90 + Federal Grand Jury criminal charges that are certain to produce more.

Last edited:

Well, I guess some of us view the life of a baby higher than money. But also, birth control is cheaper than welfare and medicare, so it would save money in the long run.

Having fewer babies saves Medicare? Maybe in 65 years!

What????

Soo...you agree....forced sterilization was carried out by Liberals, Progressives, Democrats....not conservatives.
Excellent.

Want me to smash another custard pie in your kisser, and prove that the unborn is not a part of the mother's body????

Or....would that embarrass you too much?

We’re not talking about forced sterilization 90 years ago. We’re talking about what’s going on today.

People aren’t being sterilized today because they are intellectually handicapped.

They’re being denied birth control because they’re poor. They’re being denied birth control because right wingers don’t believe in it. They’re being denied birth control and sex education because rightbwingers believe that it promotes promiscuity.

Right wingers want to control women’s bodies. One way or another.

What????

Soo...you agree....forced sterilization was carried out by Liberals, Progressives, Democrats....not conservatives.
Excellent.

Want me to smash another custard pie in your kisser, and prove that the unborn is not a part of the mother's body????

We’re not talking about forced sterilization 90 years ago. We’re talking about what’s going on today.

People aren’t being sterilized today because they are intellectually handicapped.

They’re being denied birth control because they’re poor. They’re being denied birth control because right wingers don’t believe in it. They’re being denied birth control and sex education because rightbwingers believe that it promotes promiscuity.

People are too lazy to buy rubbers and BC pills and expect me to work for less money in order to provide them with a way to get laid without fear of creating an even worse version of themselves!

Sorry for the typo, meant to say medicade.

Sorry for the typo, meant to say medicade.

You still fucked it up! Try again! Maybe the 3rd time is the charm.

BTW, using the wrong word is not a typo.

The only control the right wing desires in regard to women is self control. As for their birth control...? I don’t know of a single one who is against them paying for and using their own birth control. The only grey area to that would be in the case of minors. And that’s a parental issue. Therefore a non issue...

What????

Excellent.

People are too lazy to buy rubbers and BC pills and expect me to work for less money in order to provide them with a way to get laid without fear of creating an even worse version of themselves!

Bullshit. They expect the medical insurance that they receive through their employers to pay for it. But instead, their employers are being allowed to determine whether or not birth control is included.

It’s the employee’s coverage. Shouldn’t the employee get to determine what’s covered?

Medical insurance is for health care. No ones health sufferes in the absence of birth control. It’s an elective.

Sorry bout that,

1 Just because a bunch of *libturd baby murdering women* plan to run for office doesn't necessarily a politician make.
2. More likely a trickle will take place not a blue tsunami....lol!
3. Rational people won't forget to go to the polls and do the Christian thing, that's *VOTE*.
4. So get your *Trigger* hats dusted off its about to happen again like November 2016, those pussy hats.
5. Lots of Democrats will switch Parties, lots of Independents, we call them Republicans in hiding, will truck on down to the polls and vote Republican.
6. Its going to get a helluva lot worse for you libturds before it gets better, just get used to it is my advise, be calm and hope for the best,...lol!
7. Can you imagine if there showed up in congress or what not, a bunch of newly elected bulgy eyed *libturd baby murdering women* eyes darting back and forth demanding Roe v Wade be brought back?
8. That would be kinda inhumane for sure.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Please, spare us the drama, that isn't going to happen. States ignore federal laws on immigration or marijuana, so I rather doubt most states that have long standing legalized legal abortion and have established clinics and entire arms of local the health care agencies devoted to this will just roll over and disappear, so relax kid, and have a cookie.

What????

Excellent.

Bullshit. They expect the medical insurance that they receive through their employers to pay for it. But instead, their employers are being allowed to determine whether or not birth control is included.

It’s the employee’s coverage. Shouldn’t the employee get to determine what’s covered?

Medical insurance pays for condoms?

Why should medical insurance pay for BC pills that cost like $4.00 a month?

Excellent.

Medical insurance pays for condoms?

Why should medical insurance pay for BC pills that cost like $4.00 a month?

The pills cost at least $15 a month and as much as $50. But that’s not the only costs. To get a prescription for pills, you have to have a doctor’s appointment annually and a number of expensive tests. That can add another $300 to the cost.

If my heath insurance costs $12,000, it damn well better cover birth control. If it’s part of my compensation package, it better be covered. It’s MY coverage, not my employer’s.

Forum List

Back