How Much Prison Time Should You Get For Having An Abortion?

I am very Conservative. In fact the stupid Moon Bats would call me extreme Right Wing.

However, I have friends that are more Conservative than I am.

Those friends tell me that I should support abortion because it limits the number of minorities that will be future welfare queens and criminals. You know, for racial reasons.

My position is that I would rather have the children live. Relative to my more Conservative friends that is considered a Liberal position.

I am very Conservative. In fact the stupid Moon Bats would call me extreme Right Wing.

Those friends tell me that I should support abortion because it limits the number of minorities that will be future welfare queens and criminals. You know, for racial reasons.

My position is that I would rather have the children live. Relative to my more Conservative friends that is considered a Liberal position.

1. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.

a. And based on the above, every conservative is pro-life.

2. Our nation was founded on the premise that each individual has the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. But they don’t become rights by virtue of birth…we are endowed with these rights by our Creator, at the moment of creation.

a. This is a political argument: the form of the Creator invoked by the Founders is irrelevant to the debate. Morality is not a consideration here, so there is no mention of contraception as being right or wrong; one’s use of contraceptives does not infringe on anyone else’s rights.

b. The fact is that our nation, at its very founding, acknowledged that, by virtue of being created, of being conceived, the unborn child, has a right to live. It is not a right that is alienable….even by the child’s mother.

3. Conservatism embraces this brand of pro-choice sentiment: we fully acknowledge a woman’s ability to make choices about her own body, and to prevent unwanted pregnancies. The choice that operates is this: contraceptives may fail…the decision to engage in sexual intercourse is to accept the possibility that pregnancy may occur. This means the decision to accept all of the responsibilities that may become necessary.

a. When deciding to buy a house, there is the implicit acceptance of future mortgage payments, upkeep, insurance, etc.

b. The choice to which an individual has the right of decision is to have sex or not, rather than to abort or not.

c. No unjust intrusion on the unborn child’s right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is allowed.

On-demand abortion is antithetical to the ideas and ideals upon which America was built.

See “Voices of the Damned,” found in “Reinventing the Right,” by Robert Wheeler, pp. 89-99.

Sorry bout that,

1. If you allow the mother of mankind to cull babies meaning murder/kill, then the human race isn't human, its the animal race.
2. Right in the with the lions and bears.
3. Murder should be made legal.
4. Human life would be worth no more than a pig.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. *ALL LAWS* and considerations should be appealed, *ALL COURTS* disbanded, moth balled.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abort the fags, darkies, and genetic defectives.

If you believe that abortion is murder- then anyone who aborts a 5 day old fetus should convicted and sentenced just like someone who shoots up a classroom of children.

Conservatives will have a long line of women and doctors on their lists for prosecution the day Roe v. Wade falls......

Sorry bout that,

1. Could be we are seeing more and more children being murdered in class rooms is because there is ROE v. WADE.
2. Society based on throwing the unborn under the bus will suffer.
3. *ALL* things moral are connected by a hidden moral thread, when one thread of morality is cut, it will inevitably cut another, that's why we see mass murders in schools/churches, because the moral teachers have given up doing their jobs.
4. Society is crumbling right in front of your eyes and you don't or can't even see it.
5. I have shown you and told you and still you understand not!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
If you believe that abortion is murder- then anyone who aborts a 5 day old fetus should convicted and sentenced just like someone who shoots up a classroom of children.

Conservatives will have a long line of women and doctors on their lists for prosecution the day Roe v. Wade falls......

Do you believe it's murder....killing an unborn human being?

Let's begin there.

Let's begin there.
What about killing a Porpoise. He's an intelligent being. Maybe that should be murder too.

Let's begin there.
What about killing a Porpoise. He's an intelligent being. Maybe that should be murder too.

There is something seriously bizarre when folks equate any other organism with Homo sapiens.

Possibly, 'sapiens' doesn't apply to you.....

Jailed for ending a pregnancy: how prosecutors get inventive on abortion

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

Abortion will not get jail time ever, no matter how much the far left wants to push that narrative.

The laws would have to be changed in order to make it a crime..

Let's begin there.
The error always remains for PC that a fetus never can be an unborn human being. A fetus may develop until it is born a human being.

Let's begin there.

There is something seriously bizarre when folks equate any other organism with Homo sapiens.

Shouldn't all Intelligent or potentially intelligent life be protected?

Sorry bout that,

Let's begin there.

1. Intelligence has nothing to do with it.
2. Hell you're not that intelligent.
3. I've seen stumps smarter than you, dead wood etc.
4, But God says you're special, God says just because you are born of a women, you have an untold worth.
5. Now if you were born of lets say of a snake, for instance, your worth would be far less.
6. Not much more value than a roach.
7. I hope I cleared up things for you asshole?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Let's begin there.

4, But God says you're special, God says just because you are born of a women, you have an untold worth.
5. Now if you were born of lets say of a snake, for instance, your worth would be far less.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You heard him say this yourself? Linkie.

Jailed for ending a pregnancy: how prosecutors get inventive on abortion

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?
Doctors should be tried for murder.
It is the duty of the State to punish murderers, not the individual.

Let's begin there.

Sooo.....you still don't recognize the difference between human life and any other.....

Odd.

Sorry bout that,

Let's begin there.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You heard him say this yourself? Linkie.

"Him" should be capitalized.

Forum List

Back