How Much Should We Fine Them per day ???

You are a hypocritical apologist.

Pointing out how stupid your delusional claim was doesn't make me a hypocrite. You said something dumb, because you were told to say something dumb. Next time, act like a liberal and think for yourself.

If this spill had been caused by the private sector, you loons would have formed a Tweet Mob to lynch the CEO by now.

Understood. You can't imagine having consistent standards yourself, therefore you can't imagine anyone else having them. You just don't get that we are not like you.

The WATER may be, but heavy metals enter the sediment, and unlike petroleum products, these do not degrade via biological action, but usually only oxidize.

The same as all the other mine waste that's steadily gone into the river for over a century.

Yet you only started caring now. Go fig.

The WATER may be, but heavy metals enter the sediment, and unlike petroleum products, these do not degrade via biological action, but usually only oxidize.

The same as all the other mine waste that's steadily gone into the river for over a century.

Yet you only started caring now. Go fig.

The waste now flowing into the river was contained, the incompetence of the EPA led to it becoming un-contained. Where are calls for the head of the Project Manager responsible?

The EPA Toxic spill is worse than the BP Oil spill in 2010. It certainly affect far more people's health.

That's totally delusional. The river is already almost back to its normal badly polluted state.

And the state and locality will still actively fight being declared a superfund site, thus getting the money to start clean it up properly. They've been fighting a proper cleanup for decades, as they think it would interfere with tourism. That's what caused the mess.

Crude oil also contains heavy metals!

:cuckoo:

The EPA Toxic spill is worse than the BP Oil spill in 2010.

Rofl.gif

You shouldn't bogart those joints you are smoking! :smoke:

The BP spill covered 68,000 square miles of ocean and could be seen from space.

780px-Deepwater_Horizon_oil_spill_-_May_24%2C_2010_-_with_locator.jpg

How many people relied on DRINKING and IRRIGATION water from that area?

But keep apologizing and covering up for Obama's Malfeasance. The people who live in that area and are not getting answers will remember in 2016.

How many thousands of people relied upon the Gulf for their food and jobs?

The EPA Toxic spill is worse than the BP Oil spill in 2010. It certainly affect far more people's health.

That's totally delusional. The river is already almost back to its normal badly polluted state.

And the state and locality will still actively fight being declared a superfund site, thus getting the money to start clean it up properly. They've been fighting a proper cleanup for decades, as they think it would interfere with tourism. That's what caused the mess.

Not in the concentrations found in mine wastes. plus, as crude oil is not miscible in water, the metals tend to stay in globs of oil, with only minimal transfer via the oil-water interface.

Mine waste is usually aqueous based, which means the dissolved and non dissolved metals can move freely in the substrate, and any non-dissolved metals can settle into the sediment far more easily.

Not in the concentrations found in mine wastes. plus, as crude oil is not miscible in water, the metals tend to stay in globs of oil, with only minimal transfer via the oil-water interface.

Mine waste is usually aqueous based, which means the dissolved and non dissolved metals can move freely in the substrate, and any non-dissolved metals can settle into the sediment far more easily.

BINGO.

But give DDT credit for being consistent. Human lives matter less than a shrimp to the loons, so of course BP was worse.

The oil was biodegraded thus releasing all of the heavy metals into the ocean to become part of the food chain and thus ingested by humans.

BINGO.

But give DDT credit for being consistent. Human lives matter less than a shrimp to the loons, so of course BP was worse.

So according to you no one ever eats shrimp or fish from the Gulf?

You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so tragic. The mainstream media blamed president Bush for the natural disaster of Katrina but there is little criticism or outrage for the man made disaster caused by the EPA. An EPA spokesperson says everything is under control because the president is being advised and some wells along the way are being monitored. No mention of FEMA or compensation to the victims of EPA negligence.

ran across this just now

snip;
Letter to Editor PREDICTED COLORADO EPA SPILL One Week Before Catastrophe=> So EPA Could Secure Superfund Status

Last Wednesday, a small EPA-supervised work crew inspecting the Gold King mine accidentally knocked a hole in a waste pit, releasing at least three million gallons of acidic liquid laden with toxic heavy metals. (ABC)

This letter to editor, posted below, was published in The Silverton Standard and The Miner local newspaper, authored by a retired geologist, one week before EPA mine spill. The letter detailed verbatim, how EPA officials would foul up the Animas River on purpose in order to secure superfund money. It the Gold King mine was declared a superfund site it would essentially kill future development for the mining industry. The Obama EPA is vehemently opposed to mining and development.

The EPA pushed for nearly 25 years, to apply its Superfund program to the Gold King mine. If a leak occurred the EPA would then receive superfund status. That is exactly what happened.

The EPA today admitted they misjudged the pressure in the gold mine before the spill – just as this editorial predicted.

The letter was included in their print edition on July 30, 2015. The spill occurred one week later.

all of it and the letter here:
Letter to Editor PREDICTED COLORADO EPA SPILL One Week Before Catastrophe So EPA Could Secure Superfund Status - The Gateway Pundit

get rid of the epa

So when your home value and that of your neighbors is wiped out because a corporation in the neighboring state dumps toxic waste into the water table that kills off all living plants for a hundred miles what are you going to do?
Sue them.

You don't have standing to sue because you don't live in the same state as the corporation so you are SOL as far as suing goes.

Bullcrap. You clearly have no clue how interstate regulations work.

The oil was biodegraded thus releasing all of the heavy metals into the ocean to become part of the food chain and thus ingested by humans.

Once again, bullshit. That's not how it works.

You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so tragic. The mainstream media blamed president Bush for the natural disaster of Katrina but there is little criticism or outrage for the man made disaster caused by the EPA. An EPA spokesperson says everything is under control because the president is being advised and some wells along the way are being monitored. No mention of FEMA or compensation to the victims of EPA negligence.

But but but ....because Government Good!

ran across this just now

snip;
Letter to Editor PREDICTED COLORADO EPA SPILL One Week Before Catastrophe=> So EPA Could Secure Superfund Status

Last Wednesday, a small EPA-supervised work crew inspecting the Gold King mine accidentally knocked a hole in a waste pit, releasing at least three million gallons of acidic liquid laden with toxic heavy metals. (ABC)

This letter to editor, posted below, was published in The Silverton Standard and The Miner local newspaper, authored by a retired geologist, one week before EPA mine spill. The letter detailed verbatim, how EPA officials would foul up the Animas River on purpose in order to secure superfund money. It the Gold King mine was declared a superfund site it would essentially kill future development for the mining industry. The Obama EPA is vehemently opposed to mining and development.

The EPA pushed for nearly 25 years, to apply its Superfund program to the Gold King mine. If a leak occurred the EPA would then receive superfund status. That is exactly what happened.

The EPA today admitted they misjudged the pressure in the gold mine before the spill – just as this editorial predicted.

The letter was included in their print edition on July 30, 2015. The spill occurred one week later.

Letter to Editor PREDICTED COLORADO EPA SPILL One Week Before Catastrophe So EPA Could Secure Superfund Status - The Gateway Pundit

Wow. This is so consistent with the Prog Anti-human ideology that is totally plausible.

ran across this just now

snip;

Very much like a false flag event big gov is famous for. Anything is possible when it comes to big gov.

ran across this just now

snip;

Wow. This is so consistent with the Prog Anti-human ideology that is totally plausible.

after watching how this Obama administration operates for the last seven years. And knowing they are chocked full with Radical Environmentalist . I wouldn't put anything Past them, even if it would ENDANGER all of us. I believe they would do something like this for the AGENDA they want to put on us.....I've never been so afraid and distrustful of my own government as I am with this bunch of Obama progressives

More from the MOST Transparent administration EVAH. call your damn Representatives in congress. they (EPA) and a few other of these government agencies have become a danger to us

SNIP;
New Mexico Governor: EPA Refuses to Tell Us What Toxins Are in River- Did Not Tell Us of Spill (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Aug 11th, 2015 10:02 am

New Mexico Governor: EPA Did Not Inform Us of the Toxin Spill – Refuses to Tell Us What Poisons Are in River

The Obama Environmental Protection Agency mistakenly dumped 3 million gallons of toxic waste water from an abandoned mine into Colorado’s Animas River. The mine is still leaking toxins into the river.

New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez spoke with FOX News today. The Republican governor said the EPA has not been communicating with them and that she found out about it from Indian tribe.

all of it here:
New Mexico Governor EPA Refuses to Tell Us What Toxins Are in River- Did Not Tell Us of Spill VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back