🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Much Time Does That Bigoted Oaf Have?

How Long Do You Think Kelly Will Last?

• Weeks

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Months

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Until the end of the year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I give him a year or more

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
My how the mighty has fallen. What a fall from grace did John Kelly make.

How much time do you give the poor sap?

Weeks, months, until the end of the year, beyond that?

All I know is good riddance to bad rubbish whenever that time comes, it wouldn't be too soon.
Why dont you go back to whatever shit hole country that one of YOU PEOPLE run you pathetic mentally enlaved puppet of your democrat massas?

All I know is good riddance to bad rubbish whenever that time comes, it wouldn't be too soon.

With the OP headline "Bigoted Oaf" I thought you were talking about Al Sharpton.

The entire Trump Administration seems to be white trash - including Kelly.
"White trash" is a term only bigots like you use.
No it isn't...the term was coined by uppity whites early in American History.
That may be true, but it doesn't change the accuracy of what I said.
What you said isn't accurate. The term is still used my the gentry to separate themselves from Trump's base. So does bigotry define the use of the term by white middle class folks ?

What you said isn't accurate. The term is still used my the gentry to separate themselves from Trump's base. So does bigotry define the use of the term by white middle class folks ?
Bullshit.

Kelly has expressed his willingness to resign.
Likely he just wants to get off the sinking ship.
Soon the whitehouse will just be Trump family by themselves.

The Democrat ship is the one that is sinking. Every day a new bombshell comes out showing how they colluded with the Russians to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. By they time it's all said and done, there will be dozens of anti-Trump partisans doing the perp walk

The Democrat ship is the one that is sinking. Every day a new bombshell comes out showing how they colluded with the Russians to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. By they time it's all said and done, there will be dozens of anti-Trump partisans doing the perp walk
Only in your imagination.
In reality, Putin hates Hillary.
Russia clearly prefers Trump as president.

Really!? Pretty sure Putin likes who he can manipulate and that was Hillary. Liking her as a person, who the frick cares, it's business.

Lol. The ass whooping is still stuck in your head. Guess you shouldn't have rigged the primaries for that dumb bitch you worshiped.

Why is he a "bigot"?
Do you always hate candid truth?
Do you honestly believe that Mexicans are motivated, productive humans? Do you need me to post welfare and incarceration statistics?
The last time I checked Hispanics had the lowest welfare rate...compared to Whites and Blacks. Maybe there has been some changes since i checked last...whatcha got?
Actually, 62% of illegal households use tax payer funded handouts. Highest among all groups. Next up, legal immigrants at 48.5%

Welfare Use by Legal and Illegal Immigrant Households

Last edited:

There's nothing clear about that. Try talking to normal people instead of those paranoid snowflake freaks you hangout with.

Bullshit.
No its not...Answer the damn question you twisted freak.

Why is he a "bigot"?
Do you always hate candid truth?
Do you honestly believe that Mexicans are motivated, productive humans? Do you need me to post welfare and incarceration statistics?
The last time I checked Hispanics had the lowest welfare rate...compared to Whites and Blacks. Maybe there has been some changes since i checked last...whatcha got?
Actually, 62% of illegal households use tax payer funded handouts. Highest among all groups. Next up, legal immigrants at 48.5%

Welfare Use by Legal and Illegal Immigrant Households
Your link shows that 48% of legal Hispanic immigrant households use wefare. And although there is an admission that illegal immigrants don't qualify for welfare the link claims 61% of such households headed by illegal immigrants benefit from welfare accessed by their native born children. But still, overall, according to the following link, the Hispanic population uses less welfare than anyone else. Also that statistical assertion is consistent with the report that only 12% of the USA homeless population are Hispanics. Blacks make up 50% while Whites comprise 35% of the homeless.

"Breaking down those on welfare into racial statistics, the differences between white and black are almost nonexistent. 38.8% of Whites in the U.S. are on welfare, while 39.8% of Blacks accept welfare assistance. Comparing this percentage to the population, it is a small and narrow majority. Hispanics make up 15.7% of those who seek welfare."

Welfare in America: the Social Service Statistics

About 7 years you bigoted niggra boy. It should be fun.

Bullshit.
Yes, it's bullshit.

Bullshit.
Yes, it's bullshit.
Don't feel bad...we have rich white trash too...just refer to the one named Donald Trump.

Bullshit.
Yes, it's bullshit.
Don't feel bad...we have rich white trash too...just refer to the one named Donald Trump.

We also have brain damaged morons. Take yourself, for instance.

Forum List

Back