How not surprising: Top 'Gay' charged with raping boy

I bet Bean paid good money for that kid:

"The alleged incident involved a sexual encounter in Eugene with a 15-year-old boy.
Another person alleged to have been involved in that encounter is also expected to face arrest as part of the indictment.
"The investigation began in Portland, but the criminal episode occurred in Lane County,'' said police spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson.
Lane County Chief Deputy District Attorney Patricia Perlow declined to release any information about the case or the indictment.
Bean has been one of the state's biggest Democratic donors and an influential figure in gay rights circles in the state. He helped found two major national political groups, the Human Rights Campaign and the Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, and has been a major contributor for several Democratic presidential candidates, including Barack Obama. He's also a close friend of former Gov. Barbara Roberts."

Lane County grand jury indicts prominent gay rights activist Terrence Bean in 2013 case involving a 15-year-old boy OregonLive.com
16379042-small.jpg

Never heard of him and neither had you.

That's because I'm not a faggot.

Nor are most of the people saying they had never heard of him. In fact, neither are the overwhelming majority of the people who feel gay marriage is fine.

If an overwhelming majority thought same sex marriage was fine, activist judges wouldn't have had to rule against legislation making it illegal. That overwhelming majority would have done it the way those opposing it had it done to make it illegal, through legislation. Next thing you'll tell me is that professional wrestling is real but the moon landing was fake.

Most polls show the majority of people in favor of same sex marriages. The fact that the majority of people don't vote is part of the problem.

But your comment that you didn't know who Harry hay was because you are not a faggot is still ridiculous. You all but called every person who denied knowing who he was a liar, and how many of them are gay?

Legislation gets passed by majorities. Minority views have to use judges to do what they want, otherwise, they'd do it through legislation. You're confusing two things and trying to make them into one.

Whether or not they are gay is irrelevant. There are many who aren't gay but support same sex marriage. They don't have to be gay to be liars. Just liars.

And you call them liars why? If someone is not against gay marriage they must, in your opinion, know who Harry Hay was?

That's because I'm not a faggot.

Nor are most of the people saying they had never heard of him. In fact, neither are the overwhelming majority of the people who feel gay marriage is fine.

If an overwhelming majority thought same sex marriage was fine, activist judges wouldn't have had to rule against legislation making it illegal. That overwhelming majority would have done it the way those opposing it had it done to make it illegal, through legislation. Next thing you'll tell me is that professional wrestling is real but the moon landing was fake.

Most polls show the majority of people in favor of same sex marriages. The fact that the majority of people don't vote is part of the problem.

But your comment that you didn't know who Harry hay was because you are not a faggot is still ridiculous. You all but called every person who denied knowing who he was a liar, and how many of them are gay?

Legislation gets passed by majorities. Minority views have to use judges to do what they want, otherwise, they'd do it through legislation. You're confusing two things and trying to make them into one.

Whether or not they are gay is irrelevant. There are many who aren't gay but support same sex marriage. They don't have to be gay to be liars. Just liars.

And you call them liars why? If someone is not against gay marriage they must, in your opinion, know who Harry Hay was?

The article isn't about Harry Hay, you loon. The article was about Terrence Bean.

"
“Bean has been one of the state’s biggest Democratic donors and an influential figure in gay rights circles in the state,” reports the Oregonian. “He helped found two major national political groups, the Human Rights Campaign and the Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, and has been a major contributor for several Democratic presidential candidates, including Barack Obama. He’s also a close friend of former Gov. Barbara Roberts.”
Read more at How not surprising Top gay charged with raping boy

Now, let's continue our discussion about the many reasons democrats will never, ever, EVER seek or approve legislation that protects human trafficking victims.

Ok, how about we do that.

How about the fact that Neil Abercrombie D-HI, Rosa Delauro D-CT, Michael Capuano D-MA, Sam Gejdenson D-CT, Luis V. Gutierrez D-IL, Marcy Kaptur D-OH, and Tom Lantos D-CA, were all cosponsors of the original Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000. I am sure there were more democrats that helped sponsor this bill. But those 7 cosponsors show that your claim that "...democrats will never, ever, EVER seek or approve legislation that protects human trafficking victims" is bullshit.

The article isn't about Harry Hay, you loon. The article was about Terrence Bean.

I was not saying it was about Harry Hay. I was talking about someone's claims that the people who said they did nopt know who Harry Hay was were lying. Do try to keep up.

This is what conservatives should emphasize - that homos are child molesters. The priest scandal proved that, which incidentally, is why the liberal press never talks about the priest scandal anymore.

"
“Bean has been one of the state’s biggest Democratic donors and an influential figure in gay rights circles in the state,” reports the Oregonian. “He helped found two major national political groups, the Human Rights Campaign and the Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, and has been a major contributor for several Democratic presidential candidates, including Barack Obama. He’s also a close friend of former Gov. Barbara Roberts.”

Now, let's continue our discussion about the many reasons democrats will never, ever, EVER seek or approve legislation that protects human trafficking victims.

How about the fact that Neil Abercrombie D-HI, Rosa Delauro D-CT, Michael Capuano D-MA, Sam Gejdenson D-CT, Luis V. Gutierrez D-IL, Marcy Kaptur D-OH, and Tom Lantos D-CA, were all cosponsors of the original Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000. I am sure there were more democrats that helped sponsor this bill. But those 7 cosponsors show that your claim that "...democrats will never, ever, EVER seek or approve legislation that protects human trafficking victims" is bullshit.
They aren't sponsoring it now. Now that they've actually READ it.

We already went over this, try to keep up. Reading is fundamental, as they say.

"

I read quite well, thank you. That is because I know that words have meanings. And when you say "Now, let's continue our discussion about the many reasons democrats will never, ever, EVER seek or approve legislation that protects human trafficking victims." The numerous dems that cosponsored the original Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000 show you to either be wrong or a liar. You pick which one.

Anyone who thinks the head gay boinking little boys is a blessing is one sick mutha

-Geaux

Who- other than you- appointed him 'head gay"?

I think anyone who molests children is a sick POS- and that includes those who molest little girls(the majority of victims) and little boys.

Just another attack by a bigot- that would be you- to equate homosexuals with child molesters.

People like you only seem to notice child molestation when you can call the attacker 'homosexual'.

Bunch of sick clucks. Head Homo is a predator?

Not a good role model at all for the closet dwellers

-Geaux
----------------------------

BeanObamaHRC.jpg

“It seems to me that in the gay community the people who should be running interference for NAM/BLA are the parents and friends of gays. Because if the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what 13-, 14-, and 15-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world.”

– Harry Hay, founder of the modern “gay rights” movement

How not surprising Top gay charged with raping boy

As reported in the Oregonian and a handful of other publications (don’t expect widespread media coverage on this), 66-year-old Terry Bean and his 25-year-old twinkie boy toy, Kiah Loy Lawson, have been arrested and charged with felonies for allegedly sodomizing a 15-year-old boy.

Okay- this has been reported at least once before here at USMB- your thread would have been slightly more honest if you had actually mentioned Terry Bean in the OP- rather than someone who was dead.

How exactly is an arrest that happened in November- a current event?

He has been arrested- and if he is convicted- well then I look forward to him being sentenced to prison- like any child molester- straight or gay should be.

What does his being 'gay' have to do with anything?

"

I read quite well, thank you. That is because I know that words have meanings. And when you say "Now, let's continue our discussion about the many reasons democrats will never, ever, EVER seek or approve legislation that protects human trafficking victims." The numerous dems that cosponsored the original Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000 show you to either be wrong or a liar. You pick which one.

Yeah- he is just a liar

democrats will never, ever, EVER seek or approve legislation that protects human trafficking victims

Here is legislation proposed and passed by Democrats in California

AB 12, Swanson. Abolition of Child Commerce, Exploitation, and Sexual Slavery Act of 2011

One of several laws passed by Democrats in California to address human trafficking.

"

They supported it before they read it.

Which is the only explanation for the fact that they WITHDREW THEIR SUPPORT.

Who? How can this Harry Hay be the "Top Gay" when no one ever heard of him before today?

Is 'Top Gay' an elected office? Or is the OP telling us something about whether or not he likes to play pitcher or catcher?

And hasn't this guy been dead for like a decade?

Anyone who thinks the head gay boinking little boys is a blessing is one sick mutha

-Geaux

I think anyone who molests children is a sick POS- and that includes those who molest little girls(the majority of victims) and little boys.

Just another attack by a bigot- that would be you- to equate homosexuals with child molesters.

People like you only seem to notice child molestation when you can call the attacker 'homosexual'.
Gay couples adopting kids is itself a perverted sexual imposition. So sexual child abuse is wrong except when you people do it, right?

-Geaux

Gay couples adopting kids is itself a perverted sexual imposition. So sexual child abuse is wrong except when you people do it, right?

Adopting a child isn't sexual abuse. Simply annihilating your entire bizarre argument.

-Geaux

Adopting a child isn't sexual abuse. Simply annihilating your entire bizarre argument.
Yes it is.

-Geaux

Yes it is.

Nope.

See, this is why you and your ilk have lost this debate. Both logically, rationally and legally. Your religiously motivated processes have lead you to absolutely absurd conclusions. Adopting and raising a child is not the same thing as sexually abusing them.

You can't tell the difference. And in the process provide me with an elegant demonstration of what your reasoning is worth.

The whole LGBT crowd is made up of sicko child rapists and the right needs to emphasize that.

Forum List

Back