How not surprising: Top 'Gay' charged with raping boy

Top gay? Never heard of him, and I bet nobody on this board has either.
Deniability?

If someone has never heard of Harry Hay, they have never heard of Harry Hay. Why would they lie?

Are you saying no one ever lies?

Not even close to what I said. What I did was ask you why someone would lie about whether or not they had heard of Harry Hay. Rather than answer and explain your ridiculous stance, you decide to ask an unrelated question.

The name is semantics

What the core issue here is - A top gay is charged with raping boy

Not completely unexpected

Kind of like 'Dog bites man'

-Geaux

Yes, it is unexpected. To assume that all gay men are pedophiles is simply nonsense.

What's expected is for the denial many express about knowing who he is.

Or what is expected is that many people have not heard of Harry Hay. Your assumption that people are denying knowing about him, when they actually do know about him, is ridiculous.

Deniability?

If someone has never heard of Harry Hay, they have never heard of Harry Hay. Why would they lie?

Not even close to what I said. What I did was ask you why someone would lie about whether or not they had heard of Harry Hay. Rather than answer and explain your ridiculous stance, you decide to ask an unrelated question.

It's very much related. I don't know WHY people lie, only they can tell you. What I do know is that people DO lie. All it takes for you is for the person to say no. Would you apply that to someone who says they didn't murder someone else by not holding a trial? People lie all the time and if you think that because they say they didn't, it means they didn't, you're a fool.

The name is semantics

-Geaux

Yes, it is unexpected. To assume that all gay men are pedophiles is simply nonsense.

Or what is expected is that many people have not heard of Harry Hay. Your assumption that people are denying knowing about him, when they actually do know about him, is ridiculous.

If I said I don't know who Joe Biden is, would you believe me?

Majority of minors victimized sexually by adults are females. Majority of perpetrators (vast majority) are males. But the victim and perpetrator's sex doesn't tell you anything about their orientation. As is often the case, male sex offenders are married (heterosexually) and victimizing females. But some also victimize males, and others victimize both. Choice of victim though isn't dependent upon orientation of the offender. It's inaccurate to describe a man victimizing a girl as a heterosexual just as a man victimizing a boy isn't necessarily homosexual. This is why in some respects pedophilia does indeed resemble a sexual orientation apart from the usual gay/straight breakdown.

Often times, pedophilic offenders were victims of similar crimes when they were young, and it's thought they may offend later themselves to relive the trauma and gain control over it by becoming the aggressor.

The name is semantics

-Geaux

I would expect those who support the homo agenda to deny knowing anyone that does something like this.

Deniability?

It's very much related. I don't know WHY people lie, only they can tell you. What I do know is that people DO lie. All it takes for you is for the person to say no. Would you apply that to someone who says they didn't murder someone else by not holding a trial? People lie all the time and if you think that because they say they didn't, it means they didn't, you're a fool.

I understand that people lie. And it is almost always to cover up something or protect themselves.

Why would people lie about know who Harry Hay is? That is the crux of my comments. You seem sure that people are denying knowing who he is. But why would anyone bother to lie about knowing who the man is, especially since he died 13 years ago?

The name is semantics

-Geaux

Are you saying that a gay rights activist in England (who has been dead for 13 years) is as well known as the Vice-President of the United States? lmao

Seems he has enough clout to be at the steps of Traitor 1

-Geaux

Harry Hay died on October 24th of 2002.

Not sure who is in the pic with Obama, but it doesn't look like these pics of Harry Hay. And if Hay was on the steps of anyplace with Obama, it was over 2 years before Obama became president.

Hay Harry Biography

I am guessing that there is no pending trial, since the guy has been dead for almost 13 years?
Terrance Patrick Bean is the one pictured with Obama.

Terry Bean has been a lifelong Democrat and has considerable influence in the party as a member of the Democratic National Committee,[3] and has been since at least 2009.[20] Among his contributions are his fundraising for Bill Clinton,[19] serving on the DNC's Convention Committee in 2000,[3] serving as a co-chair of Howard Dean's 2004 National Finance Committee,[6] and being the first LGBT member of Barack Obama's National Finance Committee.[21] He was the main fundraiser for Oregon Governor Barbara Robert's 1990 campaign.[15]

In 2008, Bean launched the LGBT for Obama campaign website, which served as a fundraising tool and a means of outreach to the LGBT community.[21] In 2012, Bean raised more than $500 thousand for Obama's re-election campaign, and had visited the White House at least six times since June 2012.[20]

Terry Bean - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Deniability?

I understand that people lie. And it is almost always to cover up something or protect themselves.

Why would people lie about know who Harry Hay is? That is the crux of my comments. You seem sure that people are denying knowing who he is. But why would anyone bother to lie about knowing who the man is, especially since he died 13 years ago?

For the same reason people would lie about anything. People lie when the cause they support is made to look bad by one of their own.

The name is semantics

-Geaux

I would expect those who support the homo agenda to deny knowing anyone that does something like this.

Obviously you didn't read the article, but simply jumped on the bandwagon.

People said they didn't know who Harry Hay was. You now think they did so because of what he did. So tell us, what did Harry Hay do that would cause people to deny knowing who he is?

The name is semantics

-Geaux

Are you saying that a gay rights activist in England (who has been dead for 13 years) is as well known as the Vice-President of the United States? lmao

I'm saying that people lie. Just look at the Howard Stern video from 2008 where people in Harlem were interviewed about why they were voting for Obama. One thought Sarah Palin was Obama's running mate. If you ever watched Jay Leno's Jaywalking segment, you'd see how stupid people are about things you and I think are common knowledge.

The name is semantics

-Geaux

Obviously you didn't read the article, but simply jumped on the bandwagon.

People said they didn't know who Harry Hay was. You now think they did so because of what he did. So tell us, what did Harry Hay do that would cause people to deny knowing who he is?

I know people lie especially when one of their own makes the cause look bad.

For the same reason people would lie about anything. People lie when the cause they support is made to look bad by one of their own.

And Harry Hay made the cause look bad?

Forum List

Back