how patriotic are you....?

Hating most of the people and most of the government of the United states of America is not patriotism. You have an ever shrinking tribe of people very similar to you that you are devoted to. Everything else except a flag, a pledge and an anthem is the enemy. I care about all Americans, even you.
The only that matters is the flag and constitution, I could care less about you, pay for it yourself and leave me out of it
Then you are not a patriot. The flag is only a rag and the constitution a bunch of legal gibberish when you lack any regard for your fellow citizens. Might as well make your own flag with your picture on it and salute that.
The flag is only a rag and the constitution a bunch of legal gibberish
I know you have never served in the military, probably because you are 4 F, mentally unstable, that that legal gibberish, without it, you fuckwad, you would have people coming into your house, seize your property and you couldnt do shit about it. Oh yeah, you dont have property so want to take others, just like the good prog that you are....
I served in the USArmy, 101st airborne division, Fort Campbell Kentucky. Not that it matters to the "discussion" at hand.
So did you kneel before the national anthem in basic training?
I worked my ass off for this country is what I did. You shall respect me now. You respect the troops don't you? It's not like I did anything but help Reagan spend a bunch of money but still you are bound by right wing patriotism to thank me for my service. If you don't you hate the troops.

That's what it's like talking about patriotism with a Trumpbot.

Hating most of the people and most of the government of the United states of America is not patriotism. You have an ever shrinking tribe of people very similar to you that you are devoted to. Everything else except a flag, a pledge and an anthem is the enemy. I care about all Americans, even you.
The only that matters is the flag and constitution, I could care less about you, pay for it yourself and leave me out of it
Then you are not a patriot. The flag is only a rag and the constitution a bunch of legal gibberish when you lack any regard for your fellow citizens. Might as well make your own flag with your picture on it and salute that.
I know you have never served in the military, probably because you are 4 F, mentally unstable, that that legal gibberish, without it, you fuckwad, you would have people coming into your house, seize your property and you couldnt do shit about it. Oh yeah, you dont have property so want to take others, just like the good prog that you are....
I served in the USArmy, 101st airborne division, Fort Campbell Kentucky. Not that it matters to the "discussion" at hand.
I worked my ass off for this country is what I did. You shall respect me now. You respect the troops don't you? It's not like I did anything but help Reagan spend a bunch of money but still you are bound by right wing patriotism to thank me for my service. If you don't you hate the troops.

I have no respect for a person who kneels before the anthem, and that would be you.

I have no respect for a person who kneels before the anthem, and that would be you.
It's not anything I ever did but we should all have the right to do so.

if trump announced to you that he was being ousted by opponents who cheated to deny him his rightful place as your leader.....

and begged you to grab your guns and rally round to the white house to defend his rightful place as president for life....

how long would it take for you to get there and who would you kill first?
IF he won fair and square...and I was not so old or had bad health and the WH was closer to me...I'd go to show support. Only person I would shoot would be some idiot trying to harm me because of my opinion and/or support of him.

IF it is proven he lost FAIRLY, I would not go at all.

Common man, so you think you have the right to turn this nation into a commie shit hole also?

What you're doing is using the constitution to promote sick values against us

In fact, I find it amazing that no towns/businesses/neighborhoods have been torched by 71 MILLION supporters to show anger. A few arrests, yes. But nothing like Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Detroit. Nothing. And I am glad the right wing has more tolerance than the ...cough....Tolerant Left.

Common man, so you think you have the right to turn this nation into a commie shit hole also?

I'm not doing anything except working and living like everyone else. Quit talking like I am personally responsible for your misery. Taking society personally is the worst waste of time there is.

I'm not doing anything except working and living like everyone else. Quit talking like I am personally responsible for your misery. Taking society personally is the worst waste of time there is.
....and on social media saying the flag and constitution means nothing.

Reading class dropout? You must be because I said some things after that that even a child could understand.

Notice how the retard said nothing about the facts shown how fucked Venezuela and Cuba are? This is the typical response of a prog.

liberal-playbook.jpg

Reading class dropout? You must be because I said some things after that that even a child could understand.

So now your views have changed because I was pushing you?

So what is it , the flag a symbol and represents America or just a piece of cloth?

Notice how the retard said nothing about the facts shown how fucked Venezuela and Cuba are? This is the typical response of a prog.

liberal-playbook.jpg
Yeah that's called trying to derail the thread. Go start a thread on Cuba and Venezuela and I might come comment on it, but probably not.

So what is it , the flag a symbol and represents America or just a piece of cloth?
You are about as dense as neutronium. I directed you back to my original comment to reread it since you are retarded and you think that's some kind of change of my views? Retarded.

You are about as dense as neutronium. I directed you back to my original comment to reread it since you are retarded and you think that's some kind of change of my views? Retarded.
Interesting more deflection by you..

Not deflecting anything retard but I am about to give up on getting any sort of coherent argument out of your retarded ass. Go watch wrasslin' or something because you suck at this.

Not deflecting anything retard but I am about to give up on getting any sort of coherent argument out of your retarded ass. Go watch wrasslin' or something because you suck at this.
But one of you progs brought up communism and that none of us conservatives knew anything about it, but when shown the outcome of Socialist countries, you run away like a little girl, and try to accuse me of changing the subject. Dont want it changed, then dont be fucking retarded like you know how Communism works, you worthless slave...

Why you want me to leave so you can piss on the American flag, kill bald eagles , and say the constitution is just mumble jumbo?

if trump announced to you that he was being ousted by opponents who cheated to deny him his rightful place as your leader.....

and begged you to grab your guns and rally round to the white house to defend his rightful place as president for life....

how long would it take for you to get there and who would you kill first?

If fish had feathers instead of scales, how high could they fly?

1430468619637.jpg

Why you want me to leave so you can piss on the American flag, kill bald eagles , and say the constitution is just mumble jumbo?
You can stay here all night for all I care but you are boring me. I seriously have better things to do than trying to flog an intelligent comment out of the mentally retarded.

Forum List

Back