How Phrump has hijacked the Republican Party

JimH52, did you graduate from high school? Yes or no? If so, where?

Phrump is playing to the fears of white America. It has worked for the GOP in off year elections. But the GOP in taking advantage of fears did not alienate Hispanics and women. Phrump seems to take pride in appearing a bellicose, egotistical, spoiled rich kid.

All we get from repubs is oppression and war. So, until that changes, Im voting for any party, but the repub party.

Oppression? Do tell please

-Geaux

You can't be serious.

Shut Islam Down In America

Thats called National Security. Like the Japs in WW2, not a good time in America to be Muslim

-Geaux

Looks just like war mongering & oppression to me.

And that's fine

-Geaux

Phrump is playing to the fears of white America. It has worked for the GOP in off year elections. But the GOP in taking advantage of fears did not alienate Hispanics and women. Phrump seems to take pride in appearing a bellicose, egotistical, spoiled rich kid.

Big difference. Pissed off white people is not being scared. Being scared is accepting entitlements and electing Obama. For sure they were scared and needed the freebies

-Geaux

Big difference. Pissed off white people is not being scared. Being scared is accepting entitlements and electing Obama. For sure they were scared and needed the freebies

Except the two biggest "Freebies" are Medicare and Social Security, programs that mostly benefit .... wait for it... WHITE PEOPLE.

Also big on that one is Unemployment INsurance, a major league White Person Entitlement.

Of course, most of the people on what you would call "Welfare" are also white, but never mind that.

Except the two biggest "Freebies" are Medicare and Social Security, programs that mostly benefit .... wait for it... WHITE PEOPLE.

Also big on that one is Unemployment INsurance, a major league White Person Entitlement.

Of course, most of the people on what you would call "Welfare" are also white, but never mind that.

Could it be because white people work, and pay into SS? Thus they receive it? Same for UE

If they want it, get a job

-Geaux

All we get from repubs is oppression and war. So, until that changes, Im voting for any party, but the repub party.

-Geaux

You can't be serious.

Thats called National Security. Like the Japs in WW2, not a good time in America to be Muslim

-Geaux

And that's fine

-Geaux

So why bother with your question, that you already knew the answer too? ;)

-Geaux

You can't be serious.

-Geaux

If any Republicans promote war mongering and oppression, they learned it from the lying cripple, FDR.

-Geaux

You can't be serious.

-Geaux

And that's fine

-Geaux

I meant, you're entitled to your opinion. Doesn't mean I agree with it. You see, I'm not for eliminating the 1st Amendment just because I disagree with your position. And furthermore, I will fight to help your opinions from being forced to the back of the forum in a special 1st Amendment box

-Geaux

-Geaux

You can't be serious.

-Geaux

If any Republicans promote war mongering and oppression, they learned it from the lying cripple, FDR.

There is some truth, to what you say. But, FDR was by no means a perfect president. And even went so far as to provoke the Japanese into doing the unthinkable, just to get the ball rolling. He was a war monger in sheep's clothing.

Last edited:

-Geaux

You can't be serious.

-Geaux

FDR was by no means a perfect president. And even went so far as to provoke the Japanese into doing the unthinkable, just to get the ball rolling. He was a war monger in sheep's clothing.

The worst quality of FDR was that he was a totally insatiable, greedy and egotistical pig, who blatantly ignored the admonishments of Founding Fathers, that if you get into politics, serve the people who elected you, do your term, do your best in that term and then go home.

His despicable example set the pattern of the despicable career politicians that debase the world today.

-Geaux

And that's fine

-Geaux

I meant, you're entitled to your opinion. Doesn't mean I agree with it. You see, I'm not for eliminating the 1st Amendment just because I disagree with your position. And furthermore, I will fight to help your opinions from being forced to the back of the forum in a special 1st Amendment box

-Geaux

This argument, such as it is, has nothing to do with first amendment rights and everything to do with promoting war mongering & oppression as expressed by repubs, such as yourself

-Geaux

And that's fine

-Geaux

-Geaux

This argument, such as it is, has nothing to do with first amendment rights and everything to do with promoting war mongering & oppression as expressed by repubs, such as yourself

Wrong again. Quit speculating

I'm not a Republican

-Geaux

-Geaux

FDR was by no means a perfect president. And even went so far as to provoke the Japanese into doing the unthinkable, just to get the ball rolling. He was a war monger in sheep's clothing.

The worst quality of FDR was that he was a totally insatiable, greedy and egotistical pig, who blatantly ignored the admonishments of Founding Fathers, that if you get into politics, serve the people who elected you, do your term, do your best in that term and then go home.

His despicable example set the pattern of the despicable career politicians that debase the world today.

Do your term and then go home ? I think two terms was the norm by then. Not one term.

-Geaux

The worst quality of FDR was that he was a totally insatiable, greedy and egotistical pig, who blatantly ignored the admonishments of Founding Fathers, that if you get into politics, serve the people who elected you, do your term, do your best in that term and then go home. His despicable example set the pattern of the despicable career politicians that debase the world today

Can we leave the 40's and talk about the nutcase that is taking over the Republican Party?

Forum List

Back