How Phrump has hijacked the Republican Party

Thats called National Security. Like the Japs in WW2, not a good time in America to be Muslim

-Geaux

Looks just like war mongering & oppression to me.

If any Republicans promote war mongering and oppression, they learned it from the lying cripple, FDR.

FDR was by no means a perfect president. And even went so far as to provoke the Japanese into doing the unthinkable, just to get the ball rolling. He was a war monger in sheep's clothing.

The worst quality of FDR was that he was a totally insatiable, greedy and egotistical pig, who blatantly ignored the admonishments of Founding Fathers, that if you get into politics, serve the people who elected you, do your term, do your best in that term and then go home.

His despicable example set the pattern of the despicable career politicians that debase the world today.

Do your term and then go home ? I think two terms was the norm by then. Not one term.

Maybe, but it certainly was not four terms, or five or more if the bastard had not smoked himself to death.

And that's fine

-Geaux

So why bother with your question, that you already knew the answer too? ;)

I meant, you're entitled to your opinion. Doesn't mean I agree with it. You see, I'm not for eliminating the 1st Amendment just because I disagree with your position. And furthermore, I will fight to help your opinions from being forced to the back of the forum in a special 1st Amendment box

-Geaux

This argument, such as it is, has nothing to do with first amendment rights and everything to do with promoting war mongering & oppression as expressed by repubs, such as yourself

Wrong again. Quit speculating

I'm not a Republican

-Geaux

Your expressions on this board more than paint you a repub, so don't blame me for drawing what you believe to be an incorrect conclusion on my part.

Can we leave the 40's and talk about the nutcase that is taking over the Republican Party?

No, let's talk about you and why you never graduated high school. It is important. Tell us what the problem was that made you drop out.

If any Republicans promote war mongering and oppression, they learned it from the lying cripple, FDR.

FDR was by no means a perfect president. And even went so far as to provoke the Japanese into doing the unthinkable, just to get the ball rolling. He was a war monger in sheep's clothing.

The worst quality of FDR was that he was a totally insatiable, greedy and egotistical pig, who blatantly ignored the admonishments of Founding Fathers, that if you get into politics, serve the people who elected you, do your term, do your best in that term and then go home.

His despicable example set the pattern of the despicable career politicians that debase the world today.

Do your term and then go home ? I think two terms was the norm by then. Not one term.

Maybe, but it certainly was not four terms, or five or more if the bastard had not smoked himself to death.

I guess you could say FDR "Trumped" the dem party back in the day. But it was mostly for all the right reasons. Just not the war mongering.

This thread is all about a douchebag who never graduated high school and alludes to The Donald as "phrump." Sure it is gay of limp wristed proportions. But the fact the fag plagiarized his opening post requires immediate action to insure everyone does not plagiarize material here in the same way Einstein plagiarized White people's material!

And that's fine

-Geaux

I meant, you're entitled to your opinion. Doesn't mean I agree with it. You see, I'm not for eliminating the 1st Amendment just because I disagree with your position. And furthermore, I will fight to help your opinions from being forced to the back of the forum in a special 1st Amendment box

-Geaux

This argument, such as it is, has nothing to do with first amendment rights and everything to do with promoting war mongering & oppression as expressed by repubs, such as yourself

I'm not a Republican

-Geaux

Your expressions on this board more than paint you a repub, so don't blame me for drawing what you believe to be an incorrect conclusion on my part.

You are ignorant to the makings of a Republican. They failed to represent my interest

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm not a Republican

-Geaux

You are ignorant to the makings of a Republican. They failed to represent my interest

-Geaux

Once again, your beliefs are leading you astray.

Could it be because white people work, and pay into SS? Thus they receive it? Same for UE

If they want it, get a job

The thing is, they get a lot more out of it than they pay in. That's the problem. If you live to be 72, you will get back everything you paid into Social Security.

Same with unemployment. If you are on unemployment for more than a few weeks, you will get back everything that was ever paid in by your employer on your behalf.

White People Welfare.

Thats called National Security. Like the Japs in WW2, not a good time in America to be Muslim

-Geaux

The worst quality of FDR was that he was a totally insatiable, greedy and egotistical pig, who blatantly ignored the admonishments of Founding Fathers, that if you get into politics, serve the people who elected you, do your term, do your best in that term and then go home. His despicable example set the pattern of the despicable career politicians that debase the world today

Can we leave the 40's and talk about the nutcase that is taking over the Republican Party?
Of course not – conservatives are masters of the red herring fallacy.

Forum List

Back