How Racist Are You? Discussion & Social Experiment

Because if you dont watch it then it means you are afraid of learning anything. Not to mention probably insane.

N0 I just don't care. I am not racist.

Typically not caring about learning is a coping mechanism. Think of it like this. You don't care to learn anything that may change the way you think even a little. Thats either willful ignorance or fear. Like the lady said, If you are white and made it through school here in the US and you are not a racist then you are a miracle. IOW the school system did not do its job indoctrinating you on the subject of white supremacy.

I dunno what you're smoking but put it down. I love learning. I don't need my thinking changed. Thus I have no reason to care about some stupid theory she has.

N0 I just don't care. I am not racist.

Typically not caring about learning is a coping mechanism. Think of it like this. You don't care to learn anything that may change the way you think even a little. Thats either willful ignorance or fear. Like the lady said, If you are white and made it through school here in the US and you are not a racist then you are a miracle. IOW the school system did not do its job indoctrinating you on the subject of white supremacy.

I dunno what you're smoking but put it down. I love learning. I don't need my thinking changed. Thus I have no reason to care about some stupid theory she has.

You must be confused, high or a moron. First you claim you love learning and then the very next sentence you say you dont need your thinking changed? Those 2 sentiments dont go together. When you learn your thinking changes. How did you miss that?

The 3rd video.

Very informative.

Last edited by a moderator:
But you went to school right QW? You have to be a racist.

Last edited:
Racism isn't acceptable. I remember overhearing a young black man confiding in his councilor (a older black woman) back in Jr. high school. He told her this little ditty: "I hate ALL white people because they are racist". That phrase will be burned into my memory.
I wasn't snooping, the councilors door was wide open and I was studying in the library next door. It was some random thing. But this particular black boy was the school bully and loved to torment and beat the few weak white boys at the school. And this jerk and his gang used to like to go around the school and "preach" against racism...to their victims, whilst they where abusing them. Reminds me of all the other Black anti "racist" demagogues ever, Al Sharpton down to the present. Color me skeptical about anyone that claims racism.

Marc -- I watched the long form version. There really wasn't an experiment there that conforms to real life, because her attitude and interactions were so far off the chart as to not model any real societal interactions that can be documented. It was just an excuse for street theatre and severe ABUSE and EXAGGERATION.. A hard way to earn a living -- but it's not science of any type I recognize..

Sorry man...

Racism isn't acceptable. I remember overhearing a young black man confiding in his councilor (a older black woman) back in Jr. high school. He told her this little ditty: "I hate ALL white people because they are racist". That phrase will be burned into my memory.

Cognitive dissonance is a primitive defense mechanism.

A lot of racists, like in your example, have:

5. Compartmentalization

Compartmentalization is a lesser form of dissociation, wherein parts of oneself are separated from awareness of other parts and behaving as if one had separate sets of values. An example might be an honest person who cheats on their income tax return and keeps their two value systems distinct and un-integrated while remaining unconscious of the cognitive dissonance.

6. Projection

Projection is the misattribution of a person’s undesired thoughts, feelings or impulses onto another person who does not have those thoughts, feelings or impulses. Projection is used especially when the thoughts are considered unacceptable for the person to express, or they feel completely ill at ease with having them. For example, a spouse may be angry at their significant other for not listening, when in fact it is the angry spouse who does not listen. Projection is often the result of a lack of insight and acknowledgement of one’s own motivations and feelings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back