How regressive policy appeals to people.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013

The whole video is informative, but the crux of my point, and a point I have made for years when it comes to why I oppose regressive leftist politics begins at 6:30. As I have asserted, regressive marxist governments appeal to impoverished people who believe that government power is required to provide "equality" and that a more utopian outcome can be achieved through a democratic or even a despotic government. The reality however IS ALWAYS a corrupt governing class that dominates the masses, brutally crushes dissent and fails to provide any actual relief from poverty.

In the worst cases we have seen the forced and deliberate starvation of millions of people considered to be "excess". A person only has to look at the current situation in Venezuela or North Korea to see horrific results of central planning and despotic authority.

Latin America remains a shit hole, and it is absolutely the fault of marxists like Daniel Ortega who deliberately enrich themselves through authority that can only be constructed under the guise of providing "equality" among the population. Basically everyone outside the government is poor, and if you believe our own political whores aren't salivating to achieve that sort of dominance you're freakishly stupid.

Forum List

Back