How Republicans plan to win in the fall & put the country on the right track in 2015.

What would appear to be attempt to repeal Obamacare is no such thing. What appears to be 51 attempts to repeal Obamacare are actually 51 times Republicans have killed legislation. The bills they have killed are perfectly good bills which would help people and America. What is happening is a pile of perfectly good bills, expect the Obamacare repeal piece, are piling up in the Senate in-box. Republicans are doing everything they can to sabotage the economy and sabotage legislation and sabotage Obamacare. In this way Republicans can say the economy is not doing well, Congress needs changing, and Obamacare is a failure. This, they hope, will win them the Senate. Once the Republicans get the House and the Senate, or so they hope, they will simply strip all the wording of Obamacare out of those perfectly good bills, change some wording on Obamacare, and the economy will take off as it should be doing now. It will be viewed as the Republican success second only to the Reagan era.

For people voting for Republicans this fall just remember Republicans put party ahead of country and they will do it again whenever need be.

Interesting theory but it assumes Republicans are capable of doing more than pandering to their base

If they were to hold the House and Senate, they would have no excuse to not increase their attempts to repeal Obamacare

Last edited:
Amazing.....5 years later and we are still in Afghanistan, Number of workers at record lows, and Gitmo still open, remember Gitmo closing when Obama signed that executive order 5 years ago? Me neither....And Reid is so afraid of those perfectly good bills that he won't allow any debate on them in the Senate....
Not to mention how many time now has the royal president changed the law AKA Obamacare all on his own now because it wouldn't work?

How did he change the law

Did he scrap the exchanges?
Did he end coverage for pre existing conditions
Did he reinstate lifetime caps?
Did he kick 26 year olds off their parents insurance

Delaying portions that were not ready to be implemented is not a change outside the scope of executive action

Amazing.....5 years later and we are still in Afghanistan, Number of workers at record lows, and Gitmo still open, remember Gitmo closing when Obama signed that executive order 5 years ago? Me neither....And Reid is so afraid of those perfectly good bills that he won't allow any debate on them in the Senate....
Not to mention how many time now has the royal president changed the law AKA Obamacare all on his own now because it wouldn't work?

Delaying portions that were not ready to be implemented is not a change outside the scope of executive action

You're sure of that? SO the president can decide all by himself what part of which law is ready to be implemented even though part of that law gives a timetable? I could see the screaming if that were anyone other than a Democrat. Not to mention he came right out and dictated to congress and the whole nation what he wanted and if congress didn't do it he would do it without them.....
Do you want a future Republican President to have that power? Think carefully now...

Democrats put transformation of the country above all else. Transformation into their own little brand of hell.

And so how has that translated to you on a personal level?

I just love it when you righties squeal about how terrible things are and yet you seem to have the time to haunt this board, pontificate loudly and never define a fucking thing beyond a string of adjectives that precede ambiguous nouns.

Please describe the brand of hell that you are currently enduring. OK, I'll give you a break....Please describe the brand of hell that someone YOU KNOW is enduring. Is it more hell than when the Bushs were in office?

You see that folks, 57 % of the people disapproves of Oinsurancescam yet they call it, a perfectly good bill

man just amazing...I'm praying they win just so we can trash this pos called, ObamaCare

And replace it with.....? What?

You see, Stephie, the GOP hasn't come up with an alternative plan in, oh...let's see.....never. So you see why comments like this have the weight of a helium balloon?

You're sure of that? SO the president can decide all by himself what part of which law is ready to be implemented even though part of that law gives a timetable? I could see the screaming if that were anyone other than a Democrat. Not to mention he came right out and dictated to congress and the whole nation what he wanted and if congress didn't do it he would do it without them.....
Do you want a future Republican President to have that power? Think carefully now...

Yes he can......at least Presidents before Obama could

But we all know the rules changed once Obama became President

You see that folks, 57 % of the people disapproves of Oinsurancescam yet they call it, a perfectly good bill

man just amazing...I'm praying they win just so we can trash this pos called, ObamaCare

And replace it with.....? What?

You see, Stephie, the GOP hasn't come up with an alternative plan in, oh...let's see.....never. So you see why comments like this have the weight of a helium balloon?

And that is the key for Republicans

How can they repeal Obamacare and replace it with nothing?

Republicans will never come up with an alternative plan...they are not capable

Maybe i wasn't paying attention, Do give some examples of other presidents changing the law.

And while you're at it just for yourself take a look at the list of presidents that were able to provide leadership and work with hostile congresses to get things done.

I see so Obama and definition all Presidents can decide on their own which part of any laws passed by Congress they want to delay or change that is good to know especially if the next president is Republican and decides on his or her own that they can suspend or change parts of Obamacare or even repeal it on their own authority. After all if the President has the authority to change the laws passed by Congress why not repeal them as well?

Maybe i wasn't paying attention, Do give some examples of other presidents changing the law.

And while you're at it just for yourself take a look at the list of presidents that were able to provide leadership and work with hostile congresses to get things done.

Bush was quite fond of signing statements......saying upfront that he had no intention of following the law

I don't know how Democrats ever win any election at all from the tiniest role in the smallest city up to POTUS. These are the dumbest fucks that ever walked the Earth and fail 100% of the time. Their plans suck, but the failure is always some one else's fault, that's a great excuse -- when you're a 6 year old

I don't know how Democrats ever win any election at all from the tiniest role in the smallest city up to POTUS. These are the dumbest fucks that ever walked the Earth and fail 100% of the time. Their plans suck, but the failure is always some one else's fault, that's a great excuse -- when you're a 6 year old

It is amazing. Their responses are: it would have been worse if we hadn't done something. It's Bush's fault. I saw people blaming Detroit's bankruptcy on greedy Republicans. Like Democrats hadn't run that shithole for 40 years.
They win elections by cheating, voter fraud, suppressing discussion and advocacy, bribery, and outright lies.

Bush was quite fond of signing statements......saying upfront that he had no intention of following the law
Link to laws Bush refused to follow?
Oh, sorry. You don't do fact.

And Bush was wrong. But at least he did it before the fact and not after it was law. Nice try but not the same thing.

Bush's Tactic of Refusing Laws Is Probed

Bush made several signing statements stating how he interpreted the law. Didn't see anyone take it to Federal court....

Bush made several signing statements stating how he interpreted the law. Didn't see anyone take it to Federal court....

You won't see anyone take Obama to Federal Court either

He is acting within the powers of the Executive Branch......regardless of what Fox says

If someone thinks Obama has broken the law, they can challenge it in court, and it will be overturned. Nobody of significance has tried that, other than the failed ObamaCare challenges, because they all know Obama is operating within the law.

Now, some of the right-wing-fringe-cult's leaders are loudly claiming how Obama is not operating within the law, but they're just spinning up the UsefulIdiots for money and votes. As the conservatives on this thread demonstrate, it's working.

Bush's Tactic of Refusing Laws Is Probed

No evidence Bush refused to enforce any part of any law.
But interesting that the article says it might be a serious challenge to the COnstitution if he did. But Obama openly refuses to enforce laws, and changes ones he doesn't like. Why is that different somehow?

Forum List

Back