How soon before vigilantes start attacking these homeless people?

Terence Millar

Feb 10, 2020
Paint balls, air guns, buckets of soap and water....... Soon I hope.......

Round these losers up, and put them in concentration camps so can be fed, and have a warm place to live.
Just designate them as health hazards to themselves and others.

I'm old enough to remember hobos and the railroads. Some of the smartest(wordily) people I ever encountered. They were just mostly anti-social/establishment but not morons.....depending on the viewers opinion.One dude was a hell of a mechanic and builder of anything but hated supervision. He froze when being watched but took great pride in his work.....and drinking ability

Round these losers up, and put them in concentration camps so can be fed, and have a warm place to live.
Who are "these homeless people"??? Is their a link I missed somewhere?

• Banned

Do you live in a closet?????

"CALIFORNIAPublished August 20
San Francisco homeless stats soar: city blames big business, residents blame officials"

San Francisco homeless stats soar: city blames big business, residents blame officials

Do you live in a closet?????

"CALIFORNIAPublished August 20
San Francisco homeless stats soar: city blames big business, residents blame officials"

San Francisco homeless stats soar: city blames big business, residents blame officials
No, I dont. But unless you link to what you're babbling about, no on knows what you're babbling about.

Plus, you're gonna learn really fast that your threads will be quickly shut down without documenting your point.

Glad to have helped.

Forum List

Back