How stupid is Timmy

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
A CNN commentator has asserted that the corporate media is giving Tim Walz a free pass on multiple lies because Democrat-aligned “journalists” simply accept that he’s “too dumb to tell the truth.” CNN Commentator: Corporate Media Accepts Tim Walz Is ‘Too Dumb to Tell the Truth’ – IOTW Report
Too dumb to tell the truth. Does that mean he doesn't know the truth, or knows it and prefers to lie cause that's just what he is.
Bidenet.png<------Tampon Tim, who is friends with school shooters, is this stupid.

You must not be a parent because all the people who have been children around him don't agree with your assessment.

We have eight children. You have once failed beyond belief, Bingo

Now shut up and stop pretending you know anything about me... and we'd never let Walz around any of ours

We have eight children. You have once failed beyond belief, Bingo

Now shut up and stop pretending you know anything about me... and we'd never let Walz around any of ours
I don't care how mny poor kids have been afficted by having your DNA. The fact is that you are wrong about Walz and every kid that has known him says so.

You'll get over it and if you don't I don't care. You're just annoying
I have nothing to get over. You're the idiot here. So go on and find that botle of Proper Number 12 and pour youself a nightcap.

A CNN commentator has asserted that the corporate media is giving Tim Walz a free pass on multiple lies because Democrat-aligned “journalists” simply accept that he’s “too dumb to tell the truth.” CNN Commentator: Corporate Media Accepts Tim Walz Is ‘Too Dumb to Tell the Truth’ – IOTW Report
Too dumb to tell the truth. Does that mean he doesn't know the truth, or knows it and prefers to lie cause that's just what he is.
Is Trump also too dumb to tell the truth?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Fck off. Absolutely should listen to you and your socks
If I have socks why don't you report me?

You'd think that if I have so many sock accounts that the modertors woud have busted me by now. Idiot.

Forum List

Back