How the BBC sees RW blind hate of Hillary (crazy), Bengazi, E-Mails

I actually never had a Black electrical engineer make an employment application with my company.

That is because Affirmative Action pushes blacks into schools where the only courses they can pass are Black History and the like...
As the big Orange a-hole said, under GOP policies defended to the death by the party of NO!, blacks are mainly screwed and hopeless. But every time they know they can go to college, they all go. So are all poor and lower middle class. College costs and loans are ridiculous after 30 years of GOP...And you functional a-holes blame the victims...

No one is preventing anyone from attending college. Like I stated, I went to college under the GI Bill. I grew up below the poverty level myself but that didn't prevent me from getting a college education. More pissing and moaning and crying victim. No one ows you jack shit. Get out and earn your own way.

I actually never had a Black electrical engineer make an employment application with my company.

That is because Affirmative Action pushes blacks into schools where the only courses they can pass are Black History and the like...
As the big Orange a-hole said, under GOP policies defended to the death by the party of NO!, blacks are mainly screwed and hopeless. But every time they know they can go to college, they all go. So are all poor and lower middle class. College costs and loans are ridiculous after 30 years of GOP...And you functional a-holes blame the victims...

No one is preventing anyone from attending college. Like I stated, I went to college under the GI Bill. I grew up below the poverty level myself but that didn't prevent me from getting a college education. More pissing and moaning and crying victim. No one ows you jack shit. Get out and earn your own way.
Fine. And the country goes to hell.

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...able=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release - Financial Accounts of the United States - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Fine. And the country goes to hell.

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...able=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release - Financial Accounts of the United States - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Only if they have your attitude.

The bigger the government gets, the worse off the American worker is...

join the Libertarian Party, the ONLY party fighting to make government smaller...

No, we just don't like to see CEO pay go up 300% and our pay go down when you factor inflation.

Ceo's like this but workers don't. The GOP is the party ceo's like

Who approved your CEO's pay hike? Who opposed it? Was the pay hike approved by the shareholders? If the corporation can afford it, what's your bitch other than pure jealousy? Sounds like more Black victim shit to me.
As long as the CEO pays their fair share, no problem. You've got all the deflection propaganda taking points down pat, dupe.
Yes, I am an honest camper and do take full responsibility for myself and the care of my family. I am a victim of no one, no political party, and no government.
Me neither. Why do people think that about us liberals. I'm college educated, white, a man, atheist, intelligent, I have savings, I believe in global warming, I paid for my own college, I own my own home, I have a job. I'm a winner. Lots of us liberals like me. You guys think we are all takers well we are but only with your sick and twisted conservative philosophy maybe.

We would rather a country that understands we are all in this together and not a every man for himself society. I/we understand in a capitalistic society there are going to be winners and losers but when capitalism gets out of hand it's time for either government to step in or for labor to organize.

Or we can just elect Democrats and they'll fix what the GOP broke.

You're the ones that are crying victim all the time. It really gets old after about forty years of special treatment. Obama was your Black messiah who was goin to lift you up out of the ghettos. Hillary won't do a damn thing for you either. In four or eight years after Hillary, you'll still be crying victim. You love being the most backward and ignorant of all the ethnic groups in America.
So if you're for blacks, you must be black, for the poor, poor, for immigrants, an immigrant. To bad you didn't get a rounded education. Doctors, engineers, accountants are the dumbest politically I've seen. My father the doctor was an exception. Most well read doctor in WNY, joined the British Army in 1941 to fight the Nazis before Pearl, was for Universal medicine since 1940.

Actually no. Most of the folks I know paid for their college eduation some way or another or paid for a vocational education themselves. It's called personal responsibility.

Yeah me too, I'm rather referring to this perceptual reality whereby no one’s ever responsible for anything in society unless it’s those with no power on the bottom. It’s the same in the corporate world. Everyone wants managerial level pay for actually managing nothing at all, and then all the accountability is at the bottom where it can no longer be passed on down to someone else.
No, we just don't like to see CEO pay go up 300% and our pay go down when you factor inflation.

Who approved your CEO's pay hike? Who opposed it? Was the pay hike approved by the shareholders? If the corporation can afford it, what's your bitch other than pure jealousy? Sounds like more Black victim shit to me.
Well why not pay all us workers minimum wage and let all the profits go to the top. I'm not voting for that. I get a vote you get a vote. You can call me names all you want but I'm not going to vote with you massa.

It has been my experience in the business world that employers pay pretty much the same scale as do other businesses of the same type and kind. If you are drawing minimum wage, it is your own fault for not acquiring the skills necessary to garner a higher wage within your chosen industry of employment. I pay my engineers the prevailing local sale that other engineering firms pay. The really high quality engineers are paid even more. It sounds to me like you have personal problems or maybe simply lack ambition and drive.

As long as the CEO pays their fair share, no problem. You've got all the deflection propaganda taking points down pat, dupe.
Yes, I am an honest camper and do take full responsibility for myself and the care of my family. I am a victim of no one, no political party, and no government.
Me neither. Why do people think that about us liberals. I'm college educated, white, a man, atheist, intelligent, I have savings, I believe in global warming, I paid for my own college, I own my own home, I have a job. I'm a winner. Lots of us liberals like me. You guys think we are all takers well we are but only with your sick and twisted conservative philosophy maybe.

We would rather a country that understands we are all in this together and not a every man for himself society. I/we understand in a capitalistic society there are going to be winners and losers but when capitalism gets out of hand it's time for either government to step in or for labor to organize.

You're the ones that are crying victim all the time. It really gets old after about forty years of special treatment. Obama was your Black messiah who was goin to lift you up out of the ghettos. Hillary won't do a damn thing for you either. In four or eight years after Hillary, you'll still be crying victim. You love being the most backward and ignorant of all the ethnic groups in America.

I rather think you just showed us who the most backward and ignorant of all the ethnic groups in america is. Again.

The GOP blocked everything Obama wanted, but at least with a Dem there's hope lol. Here's hoping for a huge landslide. It's never been more obvious the GOP is a disgrace, except to the a-holes and dupes.

Yeah me too, I'm rather referring to this perceptual reality whereby no one’s ever responsible for anything in society unless it’s those with no power on the bottom. It’s the same in the corporate world. Everyone wants managerial level pay for actually managing nothing at all, and then all the accountability is at the bottom where it can no longer be passed on down to someone else.

Well why not pay all us workers minimum wage and let all the profits go to the top. I'm not voting for that. I get a vote you get a vote. You can call me names all you want but I'm not going to vote with you massa.

It has been my experience in the business world that employers pay pretty much the same scale as do other businesses of the same type and kind. If you are drawing minimum wage, it is your own fault for not acquiring the skills necessary to garner a higher wage within your chosen industry of employment. I pay my engineers the prevailing local sale that other engineering firms pay. The really high quality engineers are paid even more. It sounds to me like you have personal problems or maybe simply lack ambition and drive.

I rather think you just showed us who the most backward and ignorant of all the ethnic groups in america is. Again.

Actually statics are readily available to back me up and you should know it.

"The roots of racial disparity are in the system. The underlying and systemically entrenched conditions would not be any more acceptable if the cops were less murderous and more “sensitive.” They certainly will not be undone by corporate Democrats’ and corporate-media talking heads’ favorite solution: “community policing,” which provides fake-liberal cover for gentrification and enlists middle-class homeowners and upper-end renters in the enhanced surveillance and racial/socioeconomic cleansing of high-property-value neighborhoods.

Another media-ignored issue is the question of how and why American government at all levels pours so much taxpayer money into ever more militarized policing instead of meeting basic human needs. It’s long past time to trade in the police state and the vast U.S. military empire for (among other things) free-lunch and green-jobs programs, for free health clinics, for a guaranteed national income, for single-payer health insurance, for true neighborhood revitalization, including community gardens and genuine public and popular education in the nation’s many truly disadvantaged ghettos, barrios and reservations.

By introducing real and environmentally sustainable social justice and equality (as advanced by the officially marginalized Green Party), the nation and its various jurisdictions wouldn’t really “have” to police folks at all.

Don’t expect to hear anything about that on the evening news—or in the next, and thankfully final, ugly, white, ruling-class presidential debate."

White Blindness and Denial Characterize U.S. Racial Attitudes at the End of Obama’s Reign: Paul Street

Actually statics are readily available to back me up and you should know it.

They can never outweigh your thought process bub. Never.

Actually no. Most of the folks I know paid for their college eduation some way or another or paid for a vocational education themselves. It's called personal responsibility.

You forget that it was unions that brought wages up. Either you worked for a union company or a company that was afraid their employees would unionize. Or they had to pay so much in order to retain good help because if you didn't pay well people wouldn't work for you. That's what has changed. I don't even want to get into it with you based on your comment. "it has been my experience" HA! You don't even know your own experience. You don't realize even you need to thank a union.

You forget that it was unions that brought wages up. Either you worked for a union company or a company that was afraid their employees would unionize. Or they had to pay so much in order to retain good help because if you didn't pay well people wouldn't work for you. That's what has changed. I don't even want to get into it with you based on your comment. "it has been my experience" HA! You don't even know your own experience. You don't realize even you need to thank a union.

He didn't forget, he wants everyone else to.

Hey asshole! Hey stupid! How much did college cost when you and I went? $5000 a year? What if it were 20k a year? Would you be ok with that? Dummy!

Hey asshole! Hey stupid! How much did college cost when you and I went? $5000 a year? What if it were 20k a year? Would you be ok with that? Dummy!

Some folks are fine with creating a generation of debt peons. It's good for "business" to have a pool of wage slaves to hire.

join the Libertarian Party, the ONLY party fighting to make government smaller...

How come you libertarians & green party people don't make some moves in midterm years when we have time to pay attention to your sorry asses? LOL. We are too busy with the presidential election to think about changing up the 2 party system. Why don't you win some seats in 2018 then we'll talk in 2018.

The GOP blocked everything Obama wanted, but at least with a Dem there's hope lol. Here's hoping for a huge landslide. It's never been more obvious the GOP is a disgrace, except to the a-holes and dupes.

I don't recall anything of any significance the RINOs in Congress blocked. Obama pretty much got everything he asked for. The money for the shovel ready jobs, the millions he squandered in the bankrupt solar companies, the support for overthrowing the Libyan leader and turning Libya into an ISIS hellhole, the money to send military into Libya and Syria, etc.

How come you libertarians & green party people don't make some moves in midterm years when we have time to pay attention to your sorry asses? LOL. We are too busy with the presidential election to think about changing up the 2 party system. Why don't you win some seats in 2018 then we'll talk in 2018.

"Libertarian" is what uber Reich wingers call themselves sometimes, sounds better than what they would really like to see. Keep an eye out for more of his posts.

Forum List

Back