How the BBC sees RW blind hate of Hillary (crazy), Bengazi, E-Mails

Corporate speak.

Actually no. Most of the folks I know paid for their college eduation some way or another or paid for a vocational education themselves. It's called personal responsibility.
Yup, making it as expensive and hard as possible since Reagan in Cal. is a great idea, for the greedy idiot billionaire GOP, dupes.

I'm not a billionaire and I got a college education. There is a thing called the GI Bill. Many veterans got their college education hat way. Many young men and women are continuing to do the same thing. We all decided to do something instead of bitching about it and expecting someone else to give it to us.
Perfect chump of the pander to the rich GOP...

You sound like the poster boy for the Black victimhood. I'll bet you never leave home without your trusty little race card either. Piss and moan and blame the other guy for your failures.
I'm a retired businessman and teacher.

Corporate speak.

Actually no. Most of the folks I know paid for their college eduation some way or another or paid for a vocational education themselves. It's called personal responsibility.

Yeah me too, I'm rather referring to this perceptual reality whereby no one’s ever responsible for anything in society unless it’s those with no power on the bottom. It’s the same in the corporate world. Everyone wants managerial level pay for actually managing nothing at all, and then all the accountability is at the bottom where it can no longer be passed on down to someone else.
No, we just don't like to see CEO pay go up 300% and our pay go down when you factor inflation.

Ceo's like this but workers don't. The GOP is the party ceo's like

Who approved your CEO's pay hike? Who opposed it? Was the pay hike approved by the shareholders? If the corporation can afford it, what's your bitch other than pure jealousy? Sounds like more Black victim shit to me.
As long as the CEO pays their fair share, no problem. You've got all the deflection propaganda taking points down pat, dupe.
Yes, I am an honest camper and do take full responsibility for myself and the care of my family. I am a victim of no one, no political party, and no government.

Yup, making it as expensive and hard as possible since Reagan in Cal. is a great idea, for the greedy idiot billionaire GOP, dupes.

I'm not a billionaire and I got a college education. There is a thing called the GI Bill. Many veterans got their college education hat way. Many young men and women are continuing to do the same thing. We all decided to do something instead of bitching about it and expecting someone else to give it to us.

You sound like the poster boy for the Black victimhood. I'll bet you never leave home without your trusty little race card either. Piss and moan and blame the other guy for your failures.
Bringing up the race card? lol. So how many blacks did you pass over for employment lol because of imaginary thuggery and dishonesty, angry white man?

Actually I never passed over a single Black man during my thirty-five years in business. I actually never had a Black electrical engineer make an employment application with my company.

Yeah me too, I'm rather referring to this perceptual reality whereby no one’s ever responsible for anything in society unless it’s those with no power on the bottom. It’s the same in the corporate world. Everyone wants managerial level pay for actually managing nothing at all, and then all the accountability is at the bottom where it can no longer be passed on down to someone else.
No, we just don't like to see CEO pay go up 300% and our pay go down when you factor inflation.

Who approved your CEO's pay hike? Who opposed it? Was the pay hike approved by the shareholders? If the corporation can afford it, what's your bitch other than pure jealousy? Sounds like more Black victim shit to me.
As long as the CEO pays their fair share, no problem. You've got all the deflection propaganda taking points down pat, dupe.
Yes, I am an honest camper and do take full responsibility for myself and the care of my family. I am a victim of no one, no political party, and no government.
Don't worry about others or the country, typical selfish, shortsighted, angry white man GOPer. See sig PP1 and last line.

Bringing up the race card? lol. So how many blacks did you pass over for employment lol because of imaginary thuggery and dishonesty, angry white man?

Actually I never passed over a single Black man during my thirty-five years in business. I actually never had a Black electrical engineer make an employment application with my company.
Funny. How could that happen? GOP education system?

When you were 20, college was a helluva lot cheaper. Before Reaganism screwed the nonrich.

Yeah, Reaganomics created tens of millions of jobs. That's "screwing" the "nonrich..."

LOL!!!

Only government spending stolen by Democratic kleptocrats helps, right??

Yeah, Reaganomics created tens of millions of jobs. That's "screwing" the "nonrich..."

LOL!!!

And then stopped. Anyone could by tripling the debt and a corrupt S+L bubble...He cut taxes on the rich and raised them on everyone else, and the middle class, infrastructure, and country have gone to hell ever since, not to mention allowing the bs/hate GOP propaganda machine that has ruined your brain and divided the country with lies, the only reason the new bs GOP is possible...and big orange a-hole. A disgrace.

Actually, it has always been up to the individual to get whatever training he/she needed to be an asset to the work place. You're simply using the "victim" card to expect big government to do everything for you at taxpayer expense. You're just a loser.

Corporate speak.

Well why not pay all us workers minimum wage and let all the profits go to the top. I'm not voting for that. I get a vote you get a vote. You can call me names all you want but I'm not going to vote with you massa.

Keep whistling past the graveyard, dupes. CHANGE THE CHANNEL someday. See if you can spot the problem DUH:

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...able=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release - Financial Accounts of the United States - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Don't worry about others or the country, typical selfish, shortsighted, angry white man GOPer. See sig PP1 and last line.

Actually, I'm not an angry white man. I am a Seminole but I am not angry nor am I a victim of the whire man or the Black man or of any other man.

LOL!!!

And then stopped. Anyone could by tripling the debt and a corrupt S+L bubble...He cut taxes on the rich and raised them on everyone else, and the middle class, infrastructure, and country have gone to hell ever since, not to mention allowing the bs/hate GOP propaganda machine that has ruined your brain and divided the country with lies, the only reason the new bs GOP is possible...and big orange a-hole. A disgrace.
You don't give huge tax breaks while launching 2 wars. That will bankrupt a country. And you don't send 700,000 jobs a month overseas while all that's happening either. Are you surprised so many workers lost their homes?

I remember every year with you Republican lying mother fuckers and ignorant bastards. You don't even know who's raping you. Ignorant mother fuckers.

That's for LaDexter the penis molester.

Corporate speak.

Well why not pay all us workers minimum wage and let all the profits go to the top. I'm not voting for that. I get a vote you get a vote. You can call me names all you want but I'm not going to vote with you massa.

It has been my experience in the business world that employers pay pretty much the same scale as do other businesses of the same type and kind. If you are drawing minimum wage, it is your own fault for not acquiring the skills necessary to garner a higher wage within your chosen industry of employment. I pay my engineers the prevailing local sale that other engineering firms pay. The really high quality engineers are paid even more. It sounds to me like you have personal problems or maybe simply lack ambition and drive.

I actually never had a Black electrical engineer make an employment application with my company.

That is because Affirmative Action pushes blacks into schools where the only courses they can pass are Black History and the like...
As the big Orange a-hole said, under GOP policies defended to the death by the party of NO!, blacks are mainly screwed and hopeless. But every time they know they can go to college, they all go. So are all poor and lower middle class. College costs and loans are ridiculous after 30 years of GOP...And you functional a-holes blame the victims...

Me neither. Why do people think that about us liberals. I'm college educated, white, a man, atheist, intelligent, I have savings, I believe in global warming, I paid for my own college, I own my own home, I have a job. I'm a winner. Lots of us liberals like me. You guys think we are all takers well we are but only with your sick and twisted conservative philosophy maybe.

We would rather a country that understands we are all in this together and not a every man for himself society. I/we understand in a capitalistic society there are going to be winners and losers but when capitalism gets out of hand it's time for either government to step in or for labor to organize.

Or we can just elect Democrats and they'll fix what the GOP broke.

Actually, I'm not an angry white man. I am a Seminole but I am not angry nor am I a victim of the whire man or the Black man or of any other man.
Good for you. But at this point, if you vote for the pander to the greedy rich only, lying thieving New BS GOP, you're a functional idiot. See sig, last line.

I actually never had a Black electrical engineer make an employment application with my company.

That is because Affirmative Action pushes blacks into schools where the only courses they can pass are Black History and the like...
As the big Orange a-hole said, under GOP policies defended to the death by the party of NO!, blacks are mainly screwed and hopeless. But every time they know they can go to college, they all go. So are all poor and lower middle class. College costs and loans are ridiculous after 30 years of GOP...And you functional a-holes blame the victims...

No one is preventing anyone from attending college. Like I stated, I went to college under the GI Bill. I grew up below the poverty level myself but that didn't prevent me from getting a college education. More pissing and moaning and crying victim. No one ows you jack shit. Get out and earn your own way.

It has been my experience in the business world that employers pay pretty much the same scale as do other businesses of the same type and kind. If you are drawing minimum wage, it is your own fault for not acquiring the skills necessary to garner a higher wage within your chosen industry of employment. I pay my engineers the prevailing local sale that other engineering firms pay. The really high quality engineers are paid even more. It sounds to me like you have personal problems or maybe simply lack ambition and drive.
But the pander to the rich GOP makes it as difficult as possible, so the country as a whole goes to hell. Shortsighted.

Me neither. Why do people think that about us liberals. I'm college educated, white, a man, atheist, intelligent, I have savings, I believe in global warming, I paid for my own college, I own my own home, I have a job. I'm a winner. Lots of us liberals like me. You guys think we are all takers well we are but only with your sick and twisted conservative philosophy maybe.

We would rather a country that understands we are all in this together and not a every man for himself society. I/we understand in a capitalistic society there are going to be winners and losers but when capitalism gets out of hand it's time for either government to step in or for labor to organize.

Or we can just elect Democrats and they'll fix what the GOP broke.

You're the ones that are crying victim all the time. It really gets old after about forty years of special treatment. Obama was your Black messiah who was goin to lift you up out of the ghettos. Hillary won't do a damn thing for you either. In four or eight years after Hillary, you'll still be crying victim. You love being the most backward and ignorant of all the ethnic groups in America.

Forum List

Back