How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

The country came to be as a Christian nation without a state Chruch but an absolute Christian philosophy. Remove that, and the void will be filled by something else. The trend is to islam. It will take something on the order of a new Crusades to stop it.
The liberal/progressive camp is working night and day to remove all vestiges of Christianity and christian influence from American society and culture.

And Islam is poised to fill that void. :cool:

Yeah, that is a great plan. (I'm actually laughing out loud)

Do you really think a more restrictive religion will find favor with 2/3 of the population?

We americans throw a fit when we are told we can't drink, smoke, drive, play, ect ect ect.

And you want to remove alcohol, nicotine, and BBQ pork?? Not a snowball's chance in hell.

:lol:

Sunni admits that islamophobia is rampant in america. It's basically the only form of widespread bigotry that's deemed perfectly a-ok by american society, well that and hate for atheists/agnostics. So he admits islamophobia is a basic characterisitic of this country, he simultaneously thinks everyone is just gonna do a 180 and all of a sudden everyone will become muslims and want our gov't based on sharia law?
Won't happen suddenly.

It will take several decades.

Basically a combination of demographics and political clout. :cool:

Sunni admits that islamophobia is rampant in america. It's basically the only form of widespread bigotry that's deemed perfectly a-ok by american society, well that and hate for atheists/agnostics. So he admits islamophobia is a basic characterisitic of this country, he simultaneously thinks everyone is just gonna do a 180 and all of a sudden everyone will become muslims and want our gov't based on sharia law?
Won't happen suddenly.

I see, as long as you can admit that's purely based on assumption and faith and having nothing to do with the real world. Since about 2% of this country is muslim and our society has basically made it a rule that only judeo-christians are allowed to hold any significant office.

The country came to be as a Christian nation without a state Chruch but an absolute Christian philosophy. Remove that, and the void will be filled by something else. The trend is to islam. It will take something on the order of a new Crusades to stop it.
The liberal/progressive camp is working night and day to remove all vestiges of Christianity and christian influence from American society and culture.

Yeah, that is a great plan. (I'm actually laughing out loud)

Do you really think a more restrictive religion will find favor with 2/3 of the population?

We americans throw a fit when we are told we can't drink, smoke, drive, play, ect ect ect.

And you want to remove alcohol, nicotine, and BBQ pork?? Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Absolutely the nation will! It is doing so right now. Not with religious pressure but with changes in social mores. It isn't against religion to smoke or drive. It's against the planet's sustainability to drive, and against the rights of your fellow man to smoke. Playing presents a risk of danger itself and is discouraged from childhood on. Sunni Man is absolutely correct. The more the country rejects Christianity, the faster islam will grow. Here just as it has in Europe! Islam cannot replace Christianity, but it can replace secularism. And it is. More than that, secularists have adopted, whole cloth, a culture that extols abortion while muslims do not. A situation in which the numerical supremacy of islam is assured.

Absolutely the nation will! It is doing so right now. Not with religious pressure but with changes in social mores. It isn't against religion to smoke or drive. It's against the planet's sustainability to drive, and against the rights of your fellow man to smoke. Playing presents a risk of danger itself and is discouraged from childhood on. Sunni Man is absolutely correct. The more the country rejects Christianity, the faster islam will grow. Here just as it has in Europe! Islam cannot replace Christianity, but it can replace secularism. And it is. More than that, secularists have adopted, whole cloth, a culture that extols abortion while muslims do not. A situation in which the numerical supremacy of islam is assured.
What amazes me is how the liberals/progressives/lefties support muslims and Islam.

I think that they hate Christianity so much.

That they think muslims also hate Christianity. (which we don't)

So they support muslims and their causes as another way to attack Christianity.

Little do they understand; we are totally opposed to most of their social agenda.

And would eventually become their worst nightmare post Christianity.

But, for now, we will accept their help and support. :cool:

Last edited:
What amazes me is how the liberals/progressives/lefties support muslims and Islam.

Little do they understand; we are totally opposed to most of their social agenda.

Liberals will support muslims all the way up until they start voting.

Then as you see with Obama, they'll happily vote for and support a man who will blow up any random muslim country.

Won't happen suddenly.

I see, as long as you can admit that's purely based on assumption and faith and having nothing to do with the real world. Since about 2% of this country is muslim and our society has basically made it a rule that only judeo-christians are allowed to hold any significant office.

About 2% is gay as well, you might want to rethink your premise. ;)

Won't happen suddenly.

I'm not sure how that's relevant to this discussion, or any discussion frankly.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Liberals believe, sincerely believe that once muslims help them get rid of Christians, then the muslims will happily become kumbaya liberals. Liberals are not particularly intelligent. They are as enmeshed with their ideaology as muslims are in theirs. The difference is, liberals are convinced that their social structure is so superior, so patently reasonable and logical that muslims will throw of the shackles of religion and embrace liberalsim in all its marxism. they would be wrong. Only Christians refuse to accept secularism, muslims reject Christianity, so it follows that they are more intelligent, and will, once they have been instructed, reject islam as well.

lol, that won't happen.

Open Season - CAIR remix - YouTube

They have a huge impact on society and culture and moving to change laws and the very definition of a cornerstone of society, and will most likely be successful. I think you're underestimating what '2%' are capable of.

They have a huge impact on society and culture and moving to change laws and the very definition of a cornerstone of society, and will most likely be successful. I think you're underestimating what '2%' are capable of.
If muslims ever get into a position of political and legislative power in the U.S.

That 2% gay figure will quickly be reduced to 0% :cool:

Liberals believe, sincerely believe that once muslims help them get rid of Christians, then the muslims will happily become kumbaya liberals. Liberals are not particularly intelligent.

I've seen some stupid shit but that really takes the cake.

Did you make that up or did you get it from some extreme idiot?

Seriously......where did you get that bit of extreme idiocy?

Sharia Law and the Constitution are totally compatible; and in many ways, identical in intent and purpose.

You have been brainwashed beyond belief......You're a complete zombie.

Liberals believe, sincerely believe that once muslims help them get rid of Christians, then the muslims will happily become kumbaya liberals. Liberals are not particularly intelligent.

Why does the left defend muslim's religious rights, but then turn right around and trash Christians? Muslims are treated by the left like a protected class like gays and minorities are, while the Christians are trashed along with conservatives. Can you explain why?

I have to disagree.

Many liberals are very intelligent and excel in academics and science.

But they are extremely lacking in basic common sense.

And most are what people refer to as "educated idiots". :cool:

This is coming from someone who is actually stupid enough to assert that the Constitution is compatible with Sharia law.

I don't know if you're educated but you clearly are an idiot.

I have to disagree.

Many liberals are very intelligent and excel in academics and science.

And most are what people refer to as "educated idiots". :cool:

The left defends Islam, though. They need your votes.

The left defends Islam, though.

The right does. Bush called Islam a "religion of peace".

Where did you get that bit of extreme idiocy?

Forum List

Back