How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

Yes, in that regard, you can't really distinguish him from a Progressive.

Did you have to pass a stupid test to be a right-winger?

How can you be stupid enough to make that assertion?......I mean that is very fucking stupid.

You've asserted that liberals favor killing Jews and Christians and everyone else who gets in their way.

You can't support that bullshit can you?

You've asserted that liberals favor killing Jews and Christians and everyone else who gets in their way.

You can't support that bullshit can you?

Progressives.
Sure I can.

"Many members of the American Progressive Movement supported eugenics, seduced by its scientific trappings and its promise of a quick end to social ills. "

"
Eugenics became an academic discipline at many colleges and universities, and received funding from many sources.[30] Three International Eugenics Conferences presented a global venue for eugenicists with meetings in 1912 in London, and in 1921 and 1932 in New York. Eugenic policies were first implemented in the early 1900s in the United States.[31] Later, in the 1920s and 30s, the eugenic policy of sterilizing certain mental patients was implemented in a variety of other countries, including Belgium,[32] Brazil,[33] Canada,[34] and Sweden,[35] among others. "
Eugenics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Sure I can.

You can't. You can't point to one prominent liberal who advocates killing Jews and Christians and everybody else who gets in their way.

Last edited:
The stupidity of some......."I don't like liberals and I don't like Muslim extremists therefore liberals are the same as Muslim extremists".........That's about as good as it gets from her?

Oh, she can be more entertaining that that, just wait. We all do, with bated breath to see what she will do next. Every time you think she has outdone herself, she lowers the bar yet again. She can be the most entertaining poster of the day for sure.

Last edited:
Muslims lie because their religion tells them to lie to further the cause of Islam.
I have heard that before from rabid Islam haters many times.

But I have looked and looked all thru the Quran and haven't been able to find anywhere that it tells us to lie?? :cool:

Bullshit. You know what I'm talking about. Your disingenuousness is not gonna work here.
Then provide a verse that say it's OK to lie to anyone about anything. :cool:

(and I am talking during peace time; and not during a war to the enemy)

I have heard that before from rabid Islam haters many times.

But I have looked and looked all thru the Quran and haven't been able to find anywhere that it tells us to lie?? :cool:

Bullshit. You know what I'm talking about. Your disingenuousness is not gonna work here.
Then provide a verse that say it's OK to lie to anyone about anything. :cool:

(and I am talking during peace time; and not during a war to the enemy)

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Taqiyya and Lying

They don't care, because your agenda is theirs. They want to see Christians and Jews wiped off the face of the earth.

Forum List

Back