How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

They don't care, because your agenda is theirs. They want to see Christians and Jews wiped off the face of the earth.

I wouldn't care if they stayed or didn't. I care about them hiding behind religion as an excuse to justify violence or falsely using political powers to deny someone their rights and instead, making the laws adhere to their beliefs or religion.

christian-persecution.jpg

They want to see Christians and Jews wiped off the face of the earth.

You're asserting that Christian and Jewish liberals want to see Christians and Jews wiped off the face of the earth.

How did you get to be so fucking stupid?....Please explain.

They don't care, because your agenda is theirs. They want to see Christians and Jews wiped off the face of the earth.

I wouldn't care if they stayed or didn't. I care about them hiding behind religion as an excuse to justify violence or falsely using political powers to deny someone their rights and instead, making the laws adhere to their beliefs or religion.

christian-persecution.jpg

Yes, so you lie about them in order to justify eliminating them.

Progressives are the same, and haven't changed at all since they were enamored of the Nazis in the 20s and 30s.

Progressives are the same, and haven't changed at all since they were enamored of the Nazis in the 20s and 30s.

Why do you lie all the time?........What is your problem with telling the truth?

Were you raised to be lying scum or is it something you picked up on your own?

You haven't made a point, except that you're a troll.

That's okay, I don't mind playing with you. You're easy.

Progressive is just a euphemism for Communist.

They both have the same goals and agenda.

Liberals are basically, Communist Lite.

Less intelligent than Progressivies; but just as dangerous in their twisted ideology. :cool:

Last edited:

You're lying as usual.

their twisted ideology

You're a twisted fuck who advocates the murder of innocent people and you're a lying scumbag as well.

Trust me on this......You are in no position to call others "twisted".

Progressive is just a euphemism for Communist.

They both have the same goals and agenda.

Less intelligent than Progressivies; but just as dangerous in their twisted ideology. :cool:

Emotionally you are not much different than are old KKK, and have as much impact as they do today. That will never change.

Why is it that right-wingers, in general, are too stupid to know what communism is?

Do you guys have to take a stupid test in order to be right-wingers?

Parsifal, have you ever thought about debating or discussing the issue?

All you seem to do is just type a sentence or two of nothing but name calling and accusations.

Which is rather puerile if you think about it.

Just saying :cool:

Most RWs who use terms and narratives inaccurately and pejoratively are poorly educated.

Those who are well-educated who misdefine and misinterpert politcal and historical tems and narratives do it deliberately. They are enemies of the American dream and should be treated as such.

have you ever thought about debating or discussing the issue?

I'm extremely good at that.

Lying about liberals being communists isn't discussion........It's dishonest bullshit.

If you want to drop the dishonest bullshit and discuss anything I'm your man.

All you seem to do is just type a sentence or two of nothing but name calling and accusations.

That's rich........You really should consider a bit of reflection.......Seriously......You are in no position to accuse me of that.

Those who are well-educated who misdefine and misinterpert politcal and historical tems and narratives do it deliberately. They are enemies of the American dream and should be treated as such.

Thanks for that. What you said is true and profound.

Right-wing historical revisionism is so rampant that one, essentially, must go in for blatant revisionism in order to be a right-winger.

have you ever thought about debating or discussing the issue?

I'm extremely good at that.

Lying about liberals being communists isn't discussion........It's dishonest bullshit.

If you want to drop the dishonest bullshit and discuss anything I'm your man.

That's rich........You really should consider a bit of reflection.......Seriously......You are in no position to accuse me of that.

The Communist Party is backing Obama in this election.

I know what communism is.

If you "think" liberals are communists you don't have a clue......You'd need to be a whole lot smarter in order to be discussing communism.

Why do you think so many right-wingers are too stupid to know what communism is?

Thanks for that. What you said is true and profound.

Right-wing historical revisionism is so rampant that one, essentially, must go in for blatant revisionism in order to be a right-winger.

I find that the left is continually re-writing history. For instance, the Civil Rights Law of 1964 was filibustered by Democrats. A larger percentage of republicans voted for it in both houses than Democrats did.

Forum List

Back