How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

Wikipedia is not accepted by college professors.

You're still denying facts?

You're actually denying the fact that David Duke got Republican votes?

You really think that denying well documented facts makes for reasoned debate?

You actually think calling people stupid in every post is "debate"? You're nothing but a mule trying to sneak in to the Kentucky Derby.

So because I voted for Obama and Black Panthers voted for Obama I'm a Black Panther?

I now have to assume that I'm black based on your "reasoning".

What's more it is a concept that liberals are taught and believe too.

No.....Liberals aren't taught that the Constitution is compatible with Sharia law.

You're too deluded to be in a rational discussion.

I just showed you where that is exactly what they believe.

How can you possibly oppose the islamification of the country without a real understanding of what's happening.

You actually think calling people stupid in every post is "debate"?

I don't.

You "think" that fact denial is debate which makes it obvious that you're too stupid to attempt debate.

So because I voted for Obama and Black Panthers voted for Obama I'm a Black Panther?

I now have to assume that I'm black based on your "reasoning".

Yes, you are Black. You are because I say you are, just like you say republicans are Nazis because you say so.

We don't.

Why don't you attempt to discuss things based on truth instead of posting idiotic bullshit?

Yes, you are Black. You are because I say you are, just like you say republicans are Nazis because you say so.

Republicans are Nazis because you say so. I'm saying that Republicans aren't Nazis.

You are claiming that they are.

Okay, republicans aren't Nazis. I agree.

Based on your "reasoning" they are.

Why do you think so many right-wingers are too stupid to know what a communist is?

We don't.

Why don't you attempt to discuss things based on truth instead of posting idiotic bullshit?

The best you can come up with is YOU don't believe it. Stop being so short sighted. It won't do anyone any good. While you are congratulating yourself over knowing that the Constitution and Declaration of Independence are not of the islamic faith, millions of people aside from yourself are being convinced that they are. Notably, a concept shared by millions of muslims and shared by liberal leaders. Meanwhile, we are developing sharia compliant financing laws and sharia courts. Soon, like France before us, we will have halal restaurants.

The best you can come up with is YOU don't believe it.

I provided a fact. Liberals, in general, don't think that the Constitution is compatible with Sharia Law.

I know many liberals. I read liberal commentary (along with opposing commentary). I don't run across any liberals who think that the Constitution is compatible with Sharia Law.

Right-wingers are always accusing liberals of being "secularists".

I have a news flash: Secularists don't favor Theocracy.

we are developing sharia compliant financing laws and sharia courts.

We are developing Sharia courts?

I know that right-wingers have been huge supporters of Sharia Law with respect to Iraq.

Right-wingers believed in sending troops over to Iraq to support their government which was/is based on Sharia law.

Liberals tended to think supporting Sharia law in Iraq was a really bad idea.

Those who are well-educated who misdefine and misinterpert politcal and historical tems and narratives do it deliberately. They are enemies of the American dream and should be treated as such.

Thanks for that. What you said is true and profound.

Right-wing historical revisionism is so rampant that one, essentially, must go in for blatant revisionism in order to be a right-winger.

I find that the left is continually re-writing history. For instance, the Civil Rights Law of 1964 was filibustered by Democrats. A larger percentage of republicans voted for it in both houses than Democrats did.

Northern Democrats and Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Bill...Southern Democrats and Republicans voted against the Civil Rights Bill. The Southern Democrats were so angry at LBJ, they left the Democratic Party and became Republicans. They counted their bigotry as more important than their political party and left the Democrats in droves at that point.

Unless you want to argue that the Democrats of the early 1960s are the same as the Democrats today.

we are developing sharia compliant financing laws and sharia courts.

We are developing Sharia courts?

I know that right-wingers have been huge supporters of Sharia Law with respect to Iraq.

Right-wingers believed in sending troops over to Iraq to support their government which was/is based on Sharia law.

Liberals tended to think supporting Sharia law in Iraq was a really bad idea.

An absolutely horrible idea.

Unless you want to argue that the Democrats of the early 1960s are the same as the Democrats today.

Right-wingers want to argue that Democrats today are the same as the Southern Democrats of the 60's.

Based on their extreme historical revisionism Obama is an anti-black racist.

The best you can come up with is YOU don't believe it.

I provided a fact. Liberals, in general, don't think that the Constitution is compatible with Sharia Law.

I know many liberals. I read liberal commentary (along with opposing commentary). I don't run across any liberals who think that the Constitution is compatible with Sharia Law.

Right-wingers are always accusing liberals of being "secularists".

I have a news flash: Secularists don't favor Theocracy.

Do you favor muslims being allowed to live under Sharia Law in the USA?

Forum List

Back