How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

Islam doesn't need to subvert the Constitution. Islam only needs to convince us that the real meaning of the Cosntitution is something other that what we think it is. Islamic clerics already consider the Constitution mostly shariah compliant. They will successfully redefine the rest. It won't take all that long either. As America loses its religious underpinnings and the reference points of the Constitution, it will be even easier to make changes in the Constitution's meaning.

As far as women opposing islam and the eventual subjegation of women, it's not going to happen. If anything, the majority of women will embrace the most oppressive aspects of islam. If you think, imagine for a moment that women are too educated and intelligent to embrace the veil, you might want to take a second look at how fast Cheryl Boorman slapped on an abeya to please her client. Not only that, but demanded that ALL women in the courtroom wear the veil.

Calling muslim men murderers (even though they are) and the oppressors of females (even though they are) is never going to be productive. If you are going to stand against a rising tide of islam, it is essential that you understand it. That's why Thomas Jefferson made an in depth study of islam. He didn't have that Koran because he was a theological student.

Don't count on women to oppose islam for you. There are too many Sandra Fluke's in the world who are publicly screaming to be put in a veil.

The land of Israel is sacred to muslims,Jews.and Christians so why is it wrong to seek peace ? Israel only takes action to defend themselves.
Israel is a racist, terrorist, fascist, and apartheid nation.

How any American who believes in fighting injustice and tyrants could back Israel is beyond me. :doubt:

Because we see through the smoke and mirrors that Islam presents. Who is launching bombs into Israel indiscriminately ?

You and people who think like you are an embarrassment to God and I will include some so called Christians in that category.

The land of Israel is sacred to muslims,Jews.and Christians so why is it wrong to seek peace ? Israel only takes action to defend themselves.

How any American who believes in fighting injustice and tyrants could back Israel is beyond me. :doubt:

Look we American Christians honor Gods promise to Abraham it's that simple.

I see you are not even going to try and explain how Islam plans to subvert the US Constitution.

I can understand your reluctance to do so. It is pure folly.
I wasn't aware that Islam plans to subvert the Constitution?

As for me; I am a big supporter of the Constitution. :cool:

You are speaking out of both sides of your mouth now.

Sharia Law and the Constitution are totally compatible; and in many ways, identical in intent and purpose. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZ0Qmqn3Wo]Feisal Abdul Rauf says America is "a Sharia Compliant State" - YouTube[/ame]

Not a chance. You would have to removethe First Amendment to the US Constitution. And that is one that will stand.
Amendments are not the Constitution; they are amendments.

Thus, they can be revoked or rescinded.

True story :cool:

Yes they can. But do a little research on what it takes to amend the US Constitution.

Then consider that this country is almost 51% women. You think they will accept your idea that they need a keeper and that they deserve death for a crime that only gets a man whipped??

Good luck with that. You see, we educated our women. It is the best way to immunize them from the disease of accepting a misogynistic rule.

Islam can accommodate the First Amendment quite nicely. In fact, we are half way there already. If it wasn't islam, but Christianity, Christians would be titheing 10% to the Christian government. Because someone may not pay 10% in tithes, the Christian government would ensure that they are taxed adequately to make up for the individual lack of charity. Taxing goes from a voluntarily act of charity to an enforced tax by the government. Tell me how this is different from the jizya? All religions are welcome in islam (at least on paper, theoretically) they just have to pay a tax. Like we have to pay a tax because our secular government doesn't think that individuals are charitable enough.

I have considered how 51% of the population could b educated women could be immunized against mysogynstic rule. They can't be. They are accepting it now. Just like the educated women of Europe have.

Look we American Christians honor Gods promise to Abraham it's that simple.
We muslims also honor and believe in God's promise to Abraham. :cool:

Sharia Law and the Constitution are totally compatible; and in many ways, identical in intent and purpose. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZ0Qmqn3Wo]Feisal Abdul Rauf says America is "a Sharia Compliant State" - YouTube[/ame]

You are barking up the wrong tree.

I see you are not even going to try and explain how Islam plans to subvert the US Constitution.

No. He's right. An islamic interpretation of the Constitution is that the Constitution is primarily shariah compliant. The parts that are not, can easily be reinterpreted to be a completely shariah document. IF you are liberal and believe that the Constitution is a living document devoid of any Christian underlying philosophy then you are 80% toward a fully shariah compliant document.

If you intend to fight islam, you really are going to have to be more educated in the subject because denial isn't going to do it for you.

The biggest problems is we do need laws to govern our country but the one problem man has is he don't have the ability to judge a persons heart.

Women in the West are an example of how women act when they left to their own devices.

Dress like hookers, lesbianism, abortions, children out of wedlock, drugs, alcohol abuse, STD's, tattoos, prostitution, etc.

Sad, very sad.

Men dress to show off physical assets. There are many gay men. If men had control over when abortions took place the abortion rate would SKYROCKET. Men have 50% of blame or more (in rape cases) for children born out of wedlock. Men use drugs and alcohol more than women. Men get STD's as much as women, men get more tattoos than women, if it were just as profitable you'd see far more male prostitutes than female.

Using the subject of having sex and making men out to be the superior sex because of that subject is pure madness. It's 100% the opposite of reality, women are the restrained sex, we men are not. Makes perfect sense in nature, men want to pass on their genes no matter what, women want the best they can get which makes one sex far more choosey than the other.

For example, me I'd love to invite another woman into me and my girlfriend's bed at night, she doesn't share the enthusiasm sadly.

We judge their heart by their actions.

The United States is going to be an islamic theocracy just like France will be, England will be, Sweden will be and 90% of Europe will be. The more liberal the country is, the faster it will become an islamic republic. The less Christian it is, the faster it will become an islamic republic.

If we do not rediscover ourselves and become educated, there is no way to avoid it.

And yet you want religious law to supercede the US Constitution.

No. He's right. An islamic interpretation of the Constitution is that the Constitution is primarily shariah compliant. The parts that are not, can easily be reinterpreted to be a completely shariah document. IF you are liberal and believe that the Constitution is a living document devoid of any Christian underlying philosophy then you are 80% toward a fully shariah compliant document.

If you intend to fight islam, you really are going to have to be more educated in the subject because denial isn't going to do it for you.

Dream on.

Except that your laws require women to have a keeper and remove half the population's freedoms.

Hard to square that with our constitution.

Forum List

Back